Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips to lose weight easily

sarnant

Banned
Reaction score
I went from 155 to 120 lbs in the span of six months, body fat from 31 percent to 18 percent, and have been maintaining this weight for nearly two years. I used to exercise two hours a day but stuff my face and wonder why the pounds weren't melting off, until the realization hit that a calorie deficit is all that matters. I guess along the way I've compiled a list of tips/tricks that make the process a whole lot easier. I used to be one of those people who thought that losing weight was impossible so if you're in the same boat here's some tips that will help "alleviate" the pain of a calorie deficit a bit :)

1. Chew each bite at least 30-50 times. When I used to binge on food, I'd eat so fast I'd nearly inhale my food. Chewing food thoroughly has made a world of difference and after finishing the meal I'd feel satisfied and not overstuffed.
2. Drink a couple sips of water between each bite which will help in the fullness factor
3. Eat mindfully, this is hard because lots of people use electronics to distract themselves while eating and I've definitely had a few slip ups but this is one of the most important factors in achieving "satiety"
4. Keep busy with school/work/hobbies. It's important not to think about food 24/7 and obsess over what you eat. This is one of the hardest things I had to master because I used to obsess over what and when I was allowed to eat. It was only until I focused on other things that the process became easier.
5. Most important tip is to eat more protein and healthy fats with veggies mixed in. I tried to become vegan and the high carb foods such as bananas and rice but this would just make me hungry. Now I focus on salmon, eggs, chicken, with cruciferous vegetables and the process has never been easier. I used to rely on high protein "convenience" foods such as Halo Top and Quest Bars but this would just drain my energy and make my skin look bad. It also increased cravings tremendously because of the artificial sugar.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tips to lose weight easily" - Heavy compound lifting and eating at 500 calories below maintenance.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s harder for women to lose fat than men. Diet is 90% of it but doing any workout is better than no workout. Women tend to store fat in places men don’t. You’d benefit a lot from doing body squats (500 a day or every other day), compound movements with light weight and high reps, box jumps, running stairs, etc.

sarnant

Banned
Reaction score
It’s harder for women to lose fat than men. Diet is 90% of it but doing any workout is better than no workout. Women tend to store fat in places men don’t. You’d benefit a lot from doing body squats (500 a day or every other day), compound movements with light weight and high reps, box jumps, running stairs, etc.
My 15 yr old brother is 6'3 and 125 lbs and can eat two entire pizzas just for dinner and lose weight. I'm jealous...
Thanks for the advice ;) agree, diet is foundation. I tried heavy squatting but just felt too bulky to be comfortable. So high rep low weight is the way to go

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 15 yr old brother is 6'3 and 125 lbs and can eat two entire pizzas just for dinner and lose weight. I'm jealous...
Thanks for the advice ;) agree, diet is foundation. I tried heavy squatting but just felt too bulky to be comfortable. So high rep low weight is the way to go
He’s got a high metabolism that’s why. His frame also gives him alot of leeway for when his metabolism slows way down but he still won’t be able to eat like a pig later in life no matter what. Just keep this in mind, the better you take care of your body NOW, will show up later on in life when you’re 30+.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding diet-

There are good calories and bad calories. Cut out low nutrition foods and limit beverages to water, black coffee, and tea. Low nutrition foods include all refined carbohydrates, sugar, processed meats, juice, alcohol, and butter/margarine/cooking oils.

My wife has lost 10 lbs in 3 months just by eating this way. No low carb or calorie tracking. Just clean shvt up and stop drinking calories.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keto, my fat melted off me. I used to lift weights but still eat **** and drink too much. Now I don't drink at all and don't eat any carbs/sugar ever.

I kicked it off with a 3 day hard dry fast (no water, not even touching it) and praying/working. From that fast, I never smoked, drank or ate a carb/sugar again. I lost 20lbs of fat in a month and I ate lots of protein/worked out so I think I saved a lot of muscle. No cravings/withdrawals either for tobacco, weed, alcohol or cocaine. God is good.

sarnant

Banned
Reaction score
Keto, my fat melted off me. I used to lift weights but still eat **** and drink too much. Now I don't drink at all and don't eat any carbs/sugar ever.

I kicked it off with a 3 day hard dry fast (no water, not even touching it) and praying/working. From that fast, I never smoked, drank or ate a carb/sugar again. I lost 20lbs of fat in a month and I ate lots of protein/worked out so I think I saved a lot of muscle. No cravings/withdrawals either for tobacco, weed, alcohol or cocaine. God is good.
Good for you, My dad did keto and went from 220 to 180 in one month lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you cut out sugar, refined grains, and processed vegetable oils (canola, soybean, etc) and fast at least 16:8 per day you're guaranteed to lose weight fast, especially if you do full keto/carnivore.

I went from 225lbs to 175lbs just doing keto, and it only took a few months.

I struggled to get below ~175lbs for several years until I cut out processed seed oils and started doing 24 hour fasts daily. Lost almost 15lbs and considerable inflammation/bloating, especially subcutaneous fat in my abdomen and chest, which has never come back.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, My dad did keto and went from 220 to 180 in one month lol
[/QUOTE]
It switches your body to using fat for energy rather than glucose, the quickest way to lose fat

If you cut out sugar, refined grains, and processed vegetable oils (canola, soybean, etc) and fast at least 16:8 per day you're guaranteed to lose weight fast, especially if you do full keto/carnivore.

I struggled to get below ~175lbs for several years until I cut out processed seed oils and started doing 24 hour fasts daily. Lost almost 15lbs and considerable inflammation/bloating, especially subcutaneous fat in my abdomen and chest, which has never come back.
Yeah pretty much the same for me

And when I learned hops/beer produce estrogen a year ago I never touch a beer since

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That fasting is a gem. Extended fasting just rips the weight off you.

When I was really consistent about doing 48 hour fasts, people would constantly comment on how much thinner I looked.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually amazing how much fat accumulates in your face from bad diet, and a lot of that is probably inflammation. When you fast and eat right you can see much more of your bone structure. Once you notice that you realize almost everyones face is flabby. Even most "thin" people are in fact skinnyfat and it shows in their face.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That fasting is a gem. Extended fasting just rips the weight off you.

When I was really consistent about doing 48 hour fasts, people would constantly comment on how much thinner I looked.
Not eating for 2 days usually has that effect :lol:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not eating for 2 days usually has that effect :lol:
Ik it seems really obvious, but when you come from bodybuilding crazy town where people think you need to eat 6x a day, it’s a novel concept :lol:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not recommend Keto for weight loss. Frankly, it only works due to simplicity. Most people eat far too many shvt carbs. Cutting out virtually all carbs will get rid of bad carbs by default.

The problem with Keto is that carbs are the body’s preferred energy source and Keto can encourage people to indulge in shvt protein sources as well, like processed meats and dairy.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Keto is that carbs are the body’s preferred energy source and Keto can encourage people to indulge in shvt protein sources as well, like processed meats and dairy.
I know right the keto videos would make your food bill 400 pounds

grass fed meat aint available in the west midlands :rofl:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What about Chicken Thighs(bone in or boneless skinless) and/or Atlantic Salmon?

I’m not a keto guy but I do enjoy these as some of my protein sources. Chicken legs and thighs >>>>>> chicken breast all day.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not recommend Keto for weight loss. Frankly, it only works due to simplicity. Most people eat far too many shvt carbs. Cutting out virtually all carbs will get rid of bad carbs by default.

No it works because you use fat for energy rather than carbs/glucose, it's that simple. I don't drink milk, I only have dry aged cheeses and the best meat/fish/protein. No bacon or deli meat crap.

Yeah food is more expensive on keto but that's not a reason to avoid it. You can go to Aldi and pick up some well-priced grass-fed meat cheaper than Tesco or Sainsbury's or Waitrose (if you're a knob).

Chicken thighs taste better to me, but I also eat Chicken breast. I don't eat pork which cuts out most garbage protein. My breakfast (2pm) is usually steak and eggs with some vegetables. Or Haloumi, mushroom, chicken tomatoes, cheese all the cheese I want. Nuts (Macadamia, Brazil, Almond) seeds (chia, hemp, flax, pumpkin). Lots of eggs, avocado, avocado oil, macadamia and coconut oil. You can eat lean meat, chicken breast etc and get your fat from the oils.

It works for me, it's not for everyone. I got most of my info from https://www.youtube.com/@ThomasDeLauerOfficial as he is muscular and does keto.

I don't even want carbs or sugar.