Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on first dates?

Grinch

Reaction score
I just met a girl from tinder out at a local bar. ****ing tinder. I thought easy lay.

We chatted for a bit mostly about really simple ****, she was kinda uneasy at first but she warmed up. She said she left her wallet, I said I don't mind buying a drink, but she never took me up on the offer ... I gave her some light touches during conversation. Conversation mainly revolved around work, school, and plans for the future. Additional topics included: my past with native tradition, my plans to become a truck driver. I asked her about where she grew up, her trips outside the U.S. I threw some negs and qualifiers in there which seemed to get her more interested. There were some awkward pauses I wasn't sure how to escalate tbh, I kinda froze up at times. It all felt too friendly.

So we take a quick walk after the place closes and I go in for a kiss, and after a few seconds of kissing she ejects and says she's not with it ... I say cool so we walk back to her car, things seem a little less tense now that we know how it will end, she pulls out a weed pen but I decline (can't for job) and we part ways. I know I didn't spike her emotions enough ... conversation was too friendly.

You got any advice to naturally escalate?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep practicing and forcing yourself out of your comfort zone. Nothing is gonna feel 'natural' because you don't have enough experience.

Watch a few videos. Read a few posts on kino. But just keep at it.

it probably felt unnatural because you aren't used to doing it. The more you do it, the more natural it'll feel. 50 girls later and you're kino'ing on autopilot. For now, try not to make a big deal when you 'do something wrong'. If you wear it on your sleeve, she'll notice and it'll make her feel weird. Try your best to roll with the punches. Fake it till you make it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without going through every mistake, your issue is your mindset is all messed up. Your more concerned with getting in her pants than getting a second date. Let’s correct that part first. The key to getting a second date is to be a gentleman, ask open ended questions, and make her laugh. Negs and Kino is all PUA bull**** that will eventually get you arrested for sexual harassment.