Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for C-Walkin' and other dances!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's! I'm beginning to dance but I'm not to good at it. I really would like to start learning how to Cwalk, but I'm not to good at it! Anyone got any helpful tips or sites that could help me to learn this? Basically the only other dance that I can do well is the Moonwalk! lol thanks yall

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, the moonwalk isn't a dance, it's a dance move. And second, http://www.angelfire.com/extreme3/breakdance1/ has good descriptions of many dance styles and their moves (such as breaking, popping, and the brazillian dance/fighting form of capoeira).

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah about a year ago, i was dancing and i happened to walk infront of a mirror so i decided to do the same..lol, i just looked upunder a search engine liek google, dance tips, and i found a ton of cool sites, and i even picked up break dancing...try that

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, do a search on dancing on the forums. Also, check out www.breakdance.com, they have some decent descriptions of the moves. Also, do a search on Mr. Wiggles. He's my dance idol yo... sick popper right there. I learned all my stuff from his videos.

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
C-walk, hahahaha! Oh, sorry.

I was just thinking of the whie NBA player that started doing that after he hit 6 threes in a row.

It just doesn't look right when it's not done to music. Or even worse, when it's done to the wrong music. Or if it's a 7 foot tall white guy doing it, dressed in a red jersey nevertheless.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's! I'm beginning to dance but I'm not to good at it. I really would like to start learning how to Cwalk, but I'm not to good at it! Anyone got any helpful tips or sites that could help me to learn this? Basically the only other dance that I can do well is the Moonwalk! lol thanks yall
Cwalk? The only thing you need to be concerned about is getting chicks to do a dance on your d*ck! Might I recommend the one that uses all forty-two mouth muscles.

Remember, it's all about this cack, and Mr. Singiser's a f*cking faggot!! Later on bro!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing that special about c -walkin. If you do it around someone who wants to know how to do it there gonna spaz out and ask you to teach them. Try to dl videos off of kazaa www.wampuka.com

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance

If you want to learn some hella tite dance moves head over to breakdance.com and order the video "basic moves" and "power moves" the videos will help you become a serious bboy. Please know that to be good at breakin you have to work hard. But its a lot of fun so don't hesitate to try it. If thats a lil too difficult for y'all you might want to try liquiding. Its like moving an imaginary flow through your body. Its hard to get good but its less strain on the body. If your interested in a liquid video head over to lpclabs.com and order their video. It's really really good.