Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip #4: The Phone

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all got a phone and we all know how tempting it can be to either:

a) Call a girl you're interested in and talk for hours, but never get any closer to a date.
OR
b) Not call a girl you're interested in at all until 2 months after you've known them and then ask for a date.

Well, if (b) applies to you then that's easily solved: Call her within 3-9 days of meeting her and arrange a date. Then follow steps 1 to 6.

However if (a) sounds more like you, here are some quick phone guidelines:

1. Keep all phone conversations to less than 10 minutes. Less is more.

2. Wait 3-9 days before calling a girl you've just met

3. Keep all answering machine messages short and simple (generally don't attempt humor)

4. If it's a date you're after, get to the point within the first few minutes of the conversation.

5. Never call a cell phone more than 2 times without leaving a message (if she looks at her phone and finds 47 missed calls from your number she's gonna smell desperation)

6. Always end the conversation first. If she asks you to stay, don't fall into the trap of saying, "OK, just another 5 minutes." It will always be a lot more than 5 minutes if you don't close of the conversation first time up. If she asks you why you have to go, just say something like "Secret mens' business", "To take care of some business/things", "I could tell you but your life would be put in danger", [in a light, teasing way] "I've got more important things in my life than you" (which is true!).

De La Soul

[This message has been edited by De La Soul (edited 05-25-2002).]