Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder..

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your experience with tinder boys?
I've only f***ed one girl and blown by another off of tinder.
Whos had success on tinder? ****ed multiple women?

Me and this cute chick just matched and she was so straight foward.

Me: hey hows it going?
Her: horny in bed hbu?
Her: Dtf?

This is kinda sketchy to me though lol. But shes legit she has an IG with a bunch of followers and a snapchat. What would you do?
I'll try to post a pic if her here

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you guys worry about catching something from women like this? I mean, if she sent it to you, what makes you think she doesn't send it to other men and do it with them? Just something to consider....

Also, how do you know it's not a setup where you can get jumped, robbed or hurt?

chuck001

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is kinda sketchy to me though lol. But shes legit she has an IG with a bunch of followers and a snapchat. What would you do?
Post a pic. What did she say after that??

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you guys worry about catching something from women like this? I mean, if she sent it to you, what makes you think she doesn't send it to other men and do it with them? Just something to consider....

Also, how do you know it's not a setup where you can get jumped, robbed or hurt?

F*ck yea I worry bro lol. Dude I had a bomb girl giving me head in the back of my car like a month ago. I met her off tinder also. She was so wet and ready to smash and I didn't go through with it cause I had no rubber. Hahaha so yea I worry. Thats why I ask for IG and Snap to make sure they're legit.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to do this, no bj w/o protection. No munching on her c-slot either. Still have to concern yourself with HPV and HSV. Not sure if it's worth the risk, but your call.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to do this, no bj w/o protection. No munching on her c-slot either. Still have to concern yourself with HPV and HSV. Not sure if it's worth the risk, but your call.
You're right. Thanks brotha!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Acquire Snapchat.

Western women are disgusting. Ass to mouth is the new 1st base.

Acquire digits. Add to Snapchat to weed out dudes, tranny, and fatties.

Setup SMASH. If anything, never date. Only coffee or drinks. The coffee being my go to given its inexpensive. Bounce location. Esculate. If she's dtf, she will suggest bouncing.

IOIs, phase shift after 3.

Don't buy her ****.

Acquire compliance. Pushback. Pullback.

BE Low in agreeableness. Million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Nothing gimmicky. No lines. Run gambits, tactics but only field tested canned material all of which is home grown.

Cannon ball in set. Every chick is practice.

Mainstream dating advice is to refrain fro. Religion, politics, real talk, and anything potentially offensive. = beta cuck

Go full retard.

Kick dumpty off the pedestal.

Be belligerent. Bold. Blunt. Offend even, not fir the sake of being offensive. The point is to be remembered. I rather strike out then be not acknowledged.

Chick said her 32yr old gf is hawt **** can fo better then her 36yr old bf. And she swallows.

You should have seen her face when i told her ever girl does and more importantly, new girls are turning 18 everyday. He's not doing it right.

Lmfao, she stomped off. HILARIOUS!

TROLLING AS A HOBBY.

3 encounters tops... SMASH OR NEXT.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yo, how to register on tinger? I'm having trouble. I don't have an fb and I'm trying to use my phone number and that thing is not sending me sms confirmation. Can any of you do a search and tell me if there are chicks in there from Russia?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, how to register on tinger? I'm having trouble. I don't have an fb and I'm trying to use my phone number and that thing is not sending me sms confirmation. Can any of you do a search and tell me if there are chicks in there from Russia?
Likely need to give access. Dunno Russian policy. Otherwise, create a burner fb account.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can definitely see HSV.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a new nurse. HSV doesn't always show and can be transmitted with or without symptoms. They say not to be tested because they also 80% of people have some form of HSV, so they say not to bother with testing. Technically, it's a skin disease, but it's classified as an STD since it's transferred from skin to skin contact.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a camgirl. She'll send you a link to her website.