Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Game

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently installed tinder , as I have used maybe for 1 year since i was in a full lockdown

performance wise , in 24h I got 20 matches and 15 likes

i only put 4 pictures of me , quality ones and wrote in my bio my current location and some bullsh1t thing in Latin that sounds good

I still think that tinder and apps like this are limiting the quality of girls that you can get in real life , if you rely extensively on it , but in the time it is a good way of “ gaming “ when you are on your toilet or traveling by train and other stuff like that

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm jelly.
I'm sure it's amazing for some guys and I have no hate towards people who crush it with tinder like some in the community seem to have! I'd do the same if I could!
I personally got about 1 match per month or so from uninterested girls who didn't really respond and finally deleted it (after like 3 years) a few months back lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm jelly.
I'm sure it's amazing for some guys and I have no hate towards people who crush it with tinder like some in the community seem to have! I'd do the same if I could!
I personally got about 1 match per month or so from uninterested girls who didn't really respond and finally deleted it (after like 3 years) a few months back lol
I think that it is quite irrelevant on how good you do on this dating apps , as from my point of view is not getting you the same quality that you can get in the real life

sure it is less effort , but also what you get is not that amazing

maybe it is a good thing overall that dating apps are not really working for you , as this will motivate you even more to approach girls in the real life

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I'm using the free version of Tinder. Hasn't been too long since I opened one up. Got 15 matches since, 4 who were down for hooking up. Met and smashed this one slut already. I live in a big city and its great because it seems like it's easy to spot out girls who are down to hook up.

Some tips: Your pictures should show your masculine qualities. If shes looking to hook up she doesn't really care too much about you doing super interesting stuff in your pictures but overall it helps to have a variety of different photos, maybe some that show you have friends and are a good time. Try to hav eat least one photo that shows off your physique or some good quality about you. and try to avoid selfies. you can probably slide with 1 or 2 if it includes other stuff in the pic than just you and your ego

Another few tips I got from my boys: You can't swipe like a madman. You need to take your time and look through their pictures and profile, and just be natural. Don't swipe right on every girl, or even the majority of the girls. and don't swipe left on practically every girl either. I heard a good split is something like 30-40% left swipes and 60-70% right swipes. Apparently being too picky is just as bad as being someone who swipes right on nearly everyone. For me its fine because I'm right in between. I choose my girls wisely though.

But also, go for girls in your league. The more hot girls you swipe right on who don't swipe right on you will hurt your tinder score and start pushing you to the back of the line of profiles that show up, and severely decrease your popularity.

Lastly, don't include pictures just for the sake of them. A single ugly photo of you can cause a girl to swipe left even if all your other pictures look good.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
15 to 20 matchs for your first couple of days is normal, but you will see a drop off. This is because they want you to pay for Tinder Gold to be seen by more women.

I tried deleting and re installing the app but i think that got me banned for doing it too many times.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently installed tinder , as I have used maybe for 1 year since i was in a full lockdown

performance wise , in 24h I got 20 matches and 15 likes

i only put 4 pictures of me , quality ones and wrote in my bio my current location and some bullsh1t thing in Latin that sounds good

I still think that tinder and apps like this are limiting the quality of girls that you can get in real life , if you rely extensively on it , but in the time it is a good way of “ gaming “ when you are on your toilet or traveling by train and other stuff like that
Agreed. Although in person is preferable over OLD, tinder and these other dating apps are useful - especially if you are getting matches and able to f!ck women off of it who are willing to meet up!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Although in person is preferable over OLD, tinder and these other dating apps are useful - especially if you are getting matches and able to f!ck women off of it who are willing to meet up!
agreed , but what I am noticing is that the quality is lower than what I can get in the real life , so it is useful till a point

but sometimes you are going through a dry spell for whatever reason , or are new into a city , that would be the only time when I would focus a little bit more on this channel

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 to 20 matchs for your first couple of days is normal, but you will see a drop off. This is because they want you to pay for Tinder Gold to be seen by more women.

I tried deleting and re installing the app but i think that got me banned for doing it too many times.
I can attest this is true. It's also true if you come back after a long absence. The algorithm is tries to hook you in.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder will always move you to the bottom of the stack if you swipe right more times than girls swipe right on you. It will also move you down the longer you are on there.

What has shown to work to get you back up in the stack:
- Be more selective in who you swipe right on. The more you swipe right, the more you'll go down in the stack. Try to only swipe right on like 10 girls max per day.
- Keep convos going on the girls you matched with. The more you have convo activity, this can boost you up
- If you travel any considerable distance and start Tinder at a new location, this will also boost you up in the stack
- As @Kotaix mentioned, if you leave for over 90 days, this can also boost you up
- If all else, Delete your account(and app) and Reinstall and setup a new account with a fresh number or FB account(most pro Tinder guys do this often)

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see advice that you need to have professional pics on your OLD profiles to have much success. Or atleast it's better to have them than not. Do you guys feel this is true?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the results. I never used any dating sites. I want to start off the right way.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see advice that you need to have professional pics on your OLD profiles to have much success. Or atleast it's better to have them than not. Do you guys feel this is true?
Good photos obviously important for old.

Guess the key is making sure they look natural, along with being high quality otherwise may appear too try hard, could appear cringey otherwise and have opposite effect.

Also, if in good shape don't shy away from topless photos.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
struggling to articulate it, but something that clearly looks like a professional photo and posing for it. or in a studio.

but thats just me, if you're really good looking you can no doubt get away with anything.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been on Tinder a few times but always with horrible results so I can’t bother anymore. I also don’t wanna participate in boosting hordes of mediocre chicks with no personality’s ego’s on there.

I find it way easier to just meet irl and immediately see where it’s at. Social circle has been great for me the last years, I think about 90% of sex came from there. Once I get my **** together I’m gonna start some street game, it’s not that bad here in Europe. And I’m betting on some orgies in post-covid roaring twenties.