Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to debunk "The Wall", the biggest cope among the manosphere

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, older women aren’t dying to screw young broke men, they prefer older men with money. A 45 year old men is more likely to choose a 30-40 year old woman in shape and stable then some 18-22 year old club rat. Y’all are acting like older women desire young Chad’s in their twenties.
Most older people that go with people their age is mostly because they're settling and dont have the options. 100% if a woman or man at an old age could have a young sweet thing, they will. Old women hit on me and other young guys all the time, and older men hit on young girls.

As a man, what does an older woman offer that I cannot get from a younger one?

Reaction score
Most older people that go with people their age is mostly because they're settling and dont have the options. 100% if a woman or man at an old age could have a young sweet thing, they will. Old women hit on me and other young guys all the time, and older men hit on young girls.

As a man, what does an older woman offer that I cannot get from a younger one?

then why aren’t famous men like Tom Brady married to 18-20 year old women?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall is not only about physical looks, it's about mentality and jadedness, which happens from overindulgence. Everyone has a different wall but for most women, they're bodies and mentality take a huge toll in their late 20s and early 30s. If you can't tell, most older western women are miserable and you can tell by their empty stares, the sound of their voices and the way they talk. Yes, it is likely that they can still get laid every now and then if they really want to, but they never are able to build something meaningful again which adds to them being even more jaded.

Reaction score
Because hes beta in his behavior. Did you see the latests posts from him? Lol hes a great foodball player but hes being played.
"I never thought I would love you more then I did before" bla bla whatever it said.
Lol what a joke. High status guys like this are jus mega simps. Either that or hes smashin younger women on the road.
Atleast he married a super model. Post wall super model
where are these high value older men marrying 18-21 year olds. Why would an established older male settle with a girl not even old enough to rent a car? The only excuse I hear is well it’s underground lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's how gold diggers work lol
The advantage guys in their 30s have over guys in their 20s isn't just about money. Generally, guys in their 30s will be more mature, and have more mature interests (maybe not so interested in partying till they puke or going on bar crawls every weekend). They may have figured out how to interact with women more effectively, and become more natural at it. Maybe they've built more muscle, and developed more of a style.

Girls in their early 20s have their pick of options. Why shouldn't they pick the best guy they can get? Hypergamy becomes a problem when they have unrealistic expectations, or if they are never satisfied because they are always looking for the newer, better thing.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where are these high value older men marrying 18-21 year olds. Why would an established older male settle with a girl not even old enough to rent a car? The only excuse I hear is well it’s underground lol
Give it up man.The wall is a thing lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smart ones settle down with Chad early on, the stupid ones waste their prime years riding the carousel only to regret it later when they have to "settle" with Beta Bob.
Oh, they try to lock down Chad, but he's too busy tending to his harem. :rolleyes: It's when they figure out that they have to settle that Beta Bob starts looking good. Of course as by then such a gal is an Alpha widow. and she has to go into pr0stitute mode and sex up the Beta Bob (even though she hates the idea of the p3nis of such a low genetic specimen gaining entry to her Golden Vajaya), at least until it's time to divorce (keeping Beta Bob's bucks) and go after the also-divorced Chads. :mad:
Chad may sleep with 30 year old becky, but he would rather get into a relationship with 21 year old stacy.
Chad attempts to keep both in his harem; his gals leave only when they get fed up that he won't be monogamous with them.

Reaction score
Give it up man.The wall is a thing lol.
I just told you why. A lot more going on in that question. Why do we spend time worrying about it. Aware guys know the wall is there. Esp the older guys with hindsight.
Young guys who chase older women are dumb. Not there yet
If yall want to live in delusion under a cope and resort to an underground tin foil hat conspiracy theory then be my guest.

1) Older women do not care to sleep with men younger than them. This has always been common sense, so idk why yall are straw manning this concept. A 35 year old hot woman does not give a damn about some young and broke 25 year old Chad, she would rather have the 40 year old established lawyer.

2) To a guy 35-50 years old, he's going to pick a woman 25 and older over some girl under 25 that is more than likely immature and going to use him for his resources. Exchanging resources for a girl's youth only is literally being a beta simp tbh.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, older women aren’t dying to screw young broke men, they prefer older men with money.
Older women do not care to sleep with men younger than them. This has always been common sense, so idk why yall are straw manning this concept. A 35 year old hot woman does not give a damn about some young and broke 25 year old Chad, she would rather have the 40 year old established lawyer.
Let's talk about an attractive 35 year old woman. Since she's attractive, there's a high probability that she is childless. The broke 25 year old top tier in looks male will find it easier to have sex with her than a 40 year old lawyer. She'll make the 40 year old lawyer work more for her vagina because she senses LTR potential there.

A lot of 35 year old women do not have 18-25 year old in their social circle but are probably getting some DM's on social media from them. Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Pre-pandemic, she could find them in nightlife. Nightlife isn't as automatic as it once was. A 35 year old woman has more 40 year old men in her orbit. There are also tons of beta males in her age range who will commit to her, especially if she is childless.

A 45 year old men is more likely to choose a 30-40 year old woman in shape and stable then some 18-22 year old club rat.
To a guy 35-50 years old, he's going to pick a woman 25 and older over some girl under 25 that is more than likely immature and going to use him for his resources. Exchanging resources for a girl's youth only is literally being a beta simp tbh.
Guys 35-50 have more women closer to their age accessible. Most men 35-50 don't have what it takes to secure a long term commitment from someone 18-25. A 35 year old man can more easily have a 30-33 year old girlfriend (not too bad) than a 21-25 year old girlfriend.

The men who can get younger women will get younger women though.

Girls in their early 20s have their pick of options. Why shouldn't they pick the best guy they can get? Hypergamy becomes a problem when they have unrealistic expectations, or if they are never satisfied because they are always looking for the newer, better thing.
All true.

Exactly. The Wall applies to womens LTRs prospects. The Chads they want doe not commit to women over 30 yrs old. They dont have to. The top 10% of men are commiting to 25yr old hotties. This is the wall.
The Wall is merely a padded cushion for women in their 30s and first half of their 40s. There are hordes of similarly aged beta males who will commit to women 30+. A 30-35 year old woman will notice not getting approached in person as much but she'll still have decent options in person. If she goes to a swipe app, her options increase by a lot. She also has her social media DM options too.

Instead of attracting a man in the 80-90th percentile, she'll end up with one in the 50-60th percentile. Padded cushion, not wall.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If yall want to live in delusion under a cope and resort to an underground tin foil hat conspiracy theory then be my guest.

1) Older women do not care to sleep with men younger than them. This has always been common sense, so idk why yall are straw manning this concept. A 35 year old hot woman does not give a damn about some young and broke 25 year old Chad, she would rather have the 40 year old established lawyer.

2) To a guy 35-50 years old, he's going to pick a woman 25 and older over some girl under 25 that is more than likely immature and going to use him for his resources. Exchanging resources for a girl's youth only is literally being a beta simp tbh.
“If ya’ll want to live under delusion,”, said the black piller.