Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on Vibrators for LTR/Wives

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she needs to rub her **** to get off, I have a cahk that she can do whatever she wants with. The source of her pleasure needs to come from me. Its good for her, the relationship and my ego.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she needs to rub her **** to get off, I have a cahk that she can do whatever she wants with. The source of her pleasure needs to come from me. Its good for her, the relationship and my ego.
I agree completely here.

Imagine being with a woman who rubs one out twice a day but never initiates (or is overly interested in) sex...

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like rubbing one out. As long as it doesn't affect one's sex life it's probably fine. Too much of anything is never good.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like rubbing one out. As long as it doesn't affect one's sex life it's probably fine.
I think there's a pretty solid argument that rubbing one out is inherently going to affect one's sex life (for men), but I see your point.

I *do* think that if a woman is using a vibrator consistently, it will desensitize her to d*ck - which doesn't vibrate and she can't control like that. The emotional connection would be unchanged, but I want my d*ck to be the best form of physical pleasure she can get... I think this is reasonable.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a pretty solid argument that rubbing one out is inherently going to affect one's sex life (for men), but I see your point.

I *do* think that if a woman is using a vibrator consistently, it will desensitize her to d*ck - which doesn't vibrate and she can't control like that. The emotional connection would be unchanged, but I want my d*ck to be the best form of physical pleasure she can get... I think this is reasonable.
I believe this varies from person to person. I can jack off fairly regularly and it doesn't diminish my performance or desire. In fact it generally improves it for me - way better than nofap for me personally. However I also know when it's too much.

With chicks I've dated all kinds including those who masturbate w/vibrators regularly. They tend to be the horniest. Only she knows if it reduces sensitivity but there is no substitute for a real c0ck attached to a body.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna sound prudish but I’m never that comfortable with women who are massively sexual beings. I automatically assume any woman who’s that into it to buy herself toys is gonna be off fvcking random guys given half a shot.

the women I’ve been in LTRs with have enjoyed sex but not had a huge appetite and like it more as a compliment to a relationship rather than an end in itself.

I mean, i occasionally have a hand shandy if the Mrs is at work and the mood takes me, but I dont have a prosthetic vagina, massive p0rn collection and a blow up doll. I don’t see why a woman would need this kind of kit and if she did, I’d assume she’s one of the Cosmo reading types full of her own needs and wants and sees sechs as a vital part of her self esteem and identity. It’s never been this for me, it’s not a human right it’s a nice to have.