Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on this plate she likes me wants ltr/ idmitted to having feelings / she tried manipulation power play /i told her off and went on a rant

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been seeing this girl for 3 weeks , met up with her maybe 7 times fu#ked everytime . She likes me wants a ltr she msgs me first everyday calls me all the time and wants to see me every opportunity she got offers to bring me food to work etc etc . I turn her down somtimes becasue it was too much. Anyways and i dont txt much other then logistics i might have a small chat here and there.
Anyways 2 days ago shes msged me saying she thinks we should stop seeing eachother etc etc as she doesnt see us having a connection long term etc it was likey serious and a **** test to get somthing out of me . I replied asked to meet up and have a chat she met up and she idmitted she liked me and wanted a ltr and she can tell i dont and that if she continues to see me she will fall for me harder and she doesnt want to get hurt so she thinks its best for her if she cuts it off now. So she idmitted to having feelings for me etc Anyways i tried telling her look its too early for a ltr ive only known you 3 weeks we can continue getting to know eachother and see what happens etc and she said she thinks its better if we dont and we both left.

Later that night i was horny and the fact thay she became scarcity made me want to fu#k her more were before i had heaps of opportunities were she invited me over and i declined because it was 2 late and so i wasesnt soo available.

Anyways i asked her if she wanted to come over she said sure and came we watched a movie we kissed she grabbed my co#k gave me a handy since we were watching the movie i thought to my self ill get a bj or sex later no rush anyways so we cuddle watch a 2 hr movie fall asleep then wake up . Then thats when i try and get the bj so i can end the night but now she goes shes on her periods and wouldent give me a bj ? Were 2 hrs ago she was just about to and was giving me a handy anyways i try and presude her and she wouldnt and had attuide. ( were every other time we met up she was on my co#k very submissive ill just tell her come here suck this co#k and she would) Now at the time what i thought was because she said she wanyed us to stop seeing eachother and i asked to meet and because we cuddled for 2 hrs etc now she wants to do a POWER PLAY and i knew it she wanted to set a boundary now when everyother time we met i couldent keep her off me. So i knew what she was doing and thats what anoyyyed me so i told her i knew what she was doing and told her im sick of her bull**** games etc i told her i know she loves sucking co#k and i know she wants to suck it but shes trying her manipulation power play and that i knew exactly whT she was tryna do and that i know what shes trying to establish and i went on a little rant hahah it just all came out then she was like take me home and i was like nah wait for me to wank and *** then ill take you so i made her wait lol then on the drive back to hers i brought it up again that she was been a ***** back there and i knew what she was tryna do. Anyways dropped her off didnt say nothing

,the next day she msgs me going : your a joke dont contact me again.

And i didn't msg back.
Now i know i shoudent of said and acted the way i did when she didnt put out i should of just said ok im sleepy ill take u home left it at that and didnt msg her till she contacted me. ( i knew she had no issue with sucking me off she loves it anywahs but she was tryna power play me and had attuide)
But what anoyyed the **** out of me was that before that for 3 whole weeks she was literally anoyying me calling me every day msging all the time and when we met up she was straight on my co#k she loves it but now maybe its because i asked to meet after she told.me she wanted to cut things off or even more the fact that we were cuddling and i gave her all that validation for free that she switchs up is no longer submissive, everyother time when i asked her to do somthing like give me head she was on it not this time she refused with attitude and thats why i went off because it was a power play.

So what do you guys think of this situation? I mean i didnt mind the sex but i know i cant msg her now or she will lose all interest and think she has the power so i have to hold frame and wait for her to hit me up.
I know i was abit out of line like i didnt have to say what i said i could of stayed quiet and dropped her off. So do you guys think if i msg her ill lose all frame ? And i wouldn't apologise but should i msg her saying i shouldn't of said what i did the other night should i ?

I mean the plate was about to break eventually anyways because she wants a ltr and i dont so sooner or later she would of left anyways . But i could of held on to her a little longer.

I know if when she sent me that txt if didnt ask to meet she would of hit me up to meet anyways and i even know that after we met if i just didnt go on my little rant and played it off and dropped her home she would of msged me in a few days to meet again but now that i went off at her im.not sure if she will come back around .
I was just anoyyed with the bull**** she was trying to pull so i told her off and also the fact when she first came over she gave me a handy and i know if i asked her then to suck me off she would off ( but i wanted it later i thought no rush) but maybe after the 2 hrs cuddling she thought hmmmmm his giving me all.this validation for free plus asked me to meet after i sent that txt maybe hes into me ? So let me try my power play lol So she tried her power play ----- im pretty sure thats happened what do you guys think ?

... she still has me on snapchat i know if she truly didnt want to see me she would of blocked me off that too

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the plate was about to break eventually anyways because she wants a ltr and i dont so sooner or later she would of left anyways . But i could of held on to her a little longer.
so she left sooner rather than later, she seen the writing on the wall. You just werent done banging her and your egos bruised she didnt crumble and submit after your rant. Either she messages you first now or you move on, those are the only options i see.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see two major red flags here:

1) No woman gets to see you 7 times in 3 weeks until you’ve been exclusive for a significant amount of time. This is engagement frequency. You need to cut off the supply of attention you became way too available too early.

2) There is never a need to “tell off” a woman. That shows low impulse control. The three tenants of game are confidence, SELF CONTROL, and challenge. Gotta wok on that my friend.

Move on from this chick and clean those two mistakes up with the next one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh u kinda furked up the moment she dumped you & like a thirsty dog needing his bone, you invited her over.. She knew right there and then that you are weak.

Knowing how weak you are & how badly you want the sex, she felt confident enough to refuse you any sex & even toy with you.

In her mind it was over.. In your mind you was still clinging on.

Also.. Let me tell you man.. Woman are GREAT fuking actors.. They can make you feel like you are the ONE and the greatest dik she has ever had.. Then suddenly out of blue she simply cuts you off.

This makes you question if any of what you had with her was real?

On the other hand.. Maybe she saw the writing on the wall and realised she won't be getting a relationship out of you, and decided to cut loose before she gets in too deep.

By the way l seems like you spent too much time with her... In my case over 3 weeks.. I would meet a chick on 3 times and no more.

DO NOT TEXT HER AGAIN.. Not even to apologise.

Serenity

Reaction score
If what you want is casual sex or a FWB situation then you shouldn't string along women who want a LTR. Whether you know it or not, you're creating this drama. You're abusing her desire for a LTR to get sex out of her, she caught on to it and of course she gives you sh!t for that.

Go for women who's not in it for a potential LTR and you'll save yourself a lot of trouble. Stay away from women who express a desire to have a LTR unless you're very seriously considering that option. Make your intentions clear at a very early stage, it will save you both a lot of time, energy and pain.

Don't be a d!ck.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh quit being a bitch, you were the one trying to play her but ended up playing yourself instead. That’s no one’s fault but your own. You even said it yourself that you knew she would’ve hit you back up again if you didn’t message her back that first time, you had so many chances not to mess this up lmao and you did. Quit blaming her for your mistakes, she was head over heels for you and you still blew it. Stay salty.

The audacity some dudes have on here, I swear...

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh quit being a bitch, you were the one trying to play her but ended up playing yourself instead. That’s no one’s fault but your own. You even said it yourself that you knew she would’ve hit you back up again if you didn’t message her back that first time, you had so many chances not to mess this up lmao and you did. Quit blaming her for your mistakes, she was head over heels for you and you still blew it. Stay salty.

The audacity some dudes have on here, I swear...
Dude i know , i just didnt like how she came at me with all that attitude, it wasent her not wanting to do anything is was the attitude and shes never given me attitude before so thats why i thought fu#k this ***** . Because if thats how she wants to me then i dont want her as a plate anyways

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see two major red flags here:

1) No woman gets to see you 7 times in 3 weeks until you’ve been exclusive for a significant amount of time. This is engagement frequency. You need to cut off the supply of attention you became way too available too early.

2) There is never a need to “tell off” a woman. That shows low impulse control. The three tenants of game are confidence, SELF CONTROL, and challenge. Gotta wok on that my friend.

Move on from this chick and clean those two mistakes up with the next one.
Yeah i know but thats because she kept asking to see me if i didn decline the many times i did i would of seen her everyday lol she seemed obsessed

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i know , i just didnt like how she came at me with all that attitude, it wasent her not wanting to do anything is was the attitude and shes never given me attitude before so thats why i thought fu#k this ***** . Because if thats how she wants to me then i dont want her as a plate anyways
Alright yeah that’s fair I see where you’re coming from now. It’s whatever though, doesn’t seem like a girl would come back at this stage tho imo.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know but thats because she kept asking to see me if i didn decline the many times i did i would of seen her everyday lol she seemed obsessed
No excuses. Accept her advances but make her wait. Set a date for 4-6 days out. She’ll rip you clothes off after the wait.

No woman gets that kind of access to you for at least the first year. No excuses and no exceptions. Be stronger my friend.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been seeing this girl for 3 weeks
Oh my god! How much will you write when you be seeing a girl for 4 weeks?
met up with her maybe 7 times fu#ked everytime . She likes me wants a ltr
Sex on first date is a red flag, and meeting 7 times in 21 days is way too much, roughly every 3 days. Girls usually do pull back once they see that you are this much after them, something is wrong with this one.
Anyways 2 days ago shes msged me saying she thinks we should stop seeing eachother etc etc as she doesnt see us having a connection long term etc it was likey serious and a **** test to get somthing out of me
I told you something is wrong with her.

So anyway, why read the whole thing, something is wrong with her, dump, if she wants to come back into rotation, make her lick your ass, but wait, what rotation? You got no rotation. You were fcking her every 3 days, and in between I doubt you got anything happening. So just dump the btch and move on.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always gauge you to see if you are useful to meet her needs. This is all normal for any woman that has identified you are a potentially useful man... but what happened to you was a lot faster... mostly because you moved things along fast by seeing her more frequently from the start than what is typical.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys update , she called me this morning at 5am , i was asleep at the time so missed the call . I still havent responded. Should i respond via a msg going you called me ? Or got your missed call whats up ?

I wouldn't mind just using her for sex , this time i wont be to available once a week max.

So whats the best way to respond ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
so she left sooner rather than later, she seen the writing on the wall. You just werent done banging her and your egos bruised she didnt crumble and submit after your rant. Either she messages you first now or you move on, those are the only options i see.
I got a missed call from her , how should i respond

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
No excuses. Accept her advances but make her wait. Set a date for 4-6 days out. She’ll rip you clothes off after the wait.

No woman gets that kind of access to you for at least the first year. No excuses and no exceptions. Be stronger my friend.
Hey man im curious what if your horny your self now i know if you had a few plates you would see another girl but what if you didnt , would you still not see her that often even if you were horny your self and had no1 else for sex ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god! How much will you write when you be seeing a girl for 4 weeks?

Sex on first date is a red flag, and meeting 7 times in 21 days is way too much, roughly every 3 days. Girls usually do pull back once they see that you are this much after them, something is wrong with this one.

I told you something is wrong with her.

So anyway, why read the whole thing, something is wrong with her, dump, if she wants to come back into rotation, make her lick your ass, but wait, what rotation? You got no rotation. You were fcking her every 3 days, and in between I doubt you got anything happening. So just dump the btch and move on.
Hey bro i agree with everything you said. Yes its true i do get sex from other women but she was my only regular plate that i had . Im working on it.

Anyways she called me , how should I respond ? Should i send her a msg saying : you called me whats up ?
I kind off dont want to msg her just incase she doesnt respond even tho she called me and then thinks she has the upper hand i doubt it but who knows.
I wouldn't mind using her for sex and bjs one a week maximum this time tho. So whats the best way to respond to her missed call do you think ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Sexual dynamics is about power. Not love.
Leverage.
Her agency is secs. Yours is relationship. You got into a power lock with her.
Gotta go cold. If you don't want her long term then let her go.
I got a missed call from her today , whats the best way to respond ?
I wouldent mind using her once a week

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference. Treat her like and really feel like she annoys you like a little bratt.
Dont confuse it with being a dik head azzhole. Not the same
So should i msg her going , i got your missed call whats up ? Or somthing like that

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been seeing this girl for 3 weeks , met up with her maybe 7 times fu#ked everytime . She likes me wants a ltr she msgs me first everyday calls me all the time and wants to see me every opportunity she got offers to bring me food to work etc etc . I turn her down somtimes becasue it was too much. Anyways and i dont txt much other then logistics i might have a small chat here and there.
Anyways 2 days ago shes msged me saying she thinks we should stop seeing eachother etc etc as she doesnt see us having a connection long term etc it was likey serious and a **** test to get somthing out of me . I replied asked to meet up and have a chat she met up and she idmitted she liked me and wanted a ltr and she can tell i dont and that if she continues to see me she will fall for me harder and she doesnt want to get hurt so she thinks its best for her if she cuts it off now. So she idmitted to having feelings for me etc Anyways i tried telling her look its too early for a ltr ive only known you 3 weeks we can continue getting to know eachother and see what happens etc and she said she thinks its better if we dont and we both left.

Later that night i was horny and the fact thay she became scarcity made me want to fu#k her more were before i had heaps of opportunities were she invited me over and i declined because it was 2 late and so i wasesnt soo available.

Anyways i asked her if she wanted to come over she said sure and came we watched a movie we kissed she grabbed my co#k gave me a handy since we were watching the movie i thought to my self ill get a bj or sex later no rush anyways so we cuddle watch a 2 hr movie fall asleep then wake up . Then thats when i try and get the bj so i can end the night but now she goes shes on her periods and wouldent give me a bj ? Were 2 hrs ago she was just about to and was giving me a handy anyways i try and presude her and she wouldnt and had attuide. ( were every other time we met up she was on my co#k very submissive ill just tell her come here suck this co#k and she would) Now at the time what i thought was because she said she wanyed us to stop seeing eachother and i asked to meet and because we cuddled for 2 hrs etc now she wants to do a POWER PLAY and i knew it she wanted to set a boundary now when everyother time we met i couldent keep her off me. So i knew what she was doing and thats what anoyyyed me so i told her i knew what she was doing and told her im sick of her bull**** games etc i told her i know she loves sucking co#k and i know she wants to suck it but shes trying her manipulation power play and that i knew exactly whT she was tryna do and that i know what shes trying to establish and i went on a little rant hahah it just all came out then she was like take me home and i was like nah wait for me to wank and *** then ill take you so i made her wait lol then on the drive back to hers i brought it up again that she was been a ***** back there and i knew what she was tryna do. Anyways dropped her off didnt say nothing

,the next day she msgs me going : your a joke dont contact me again.

And i didn't msg back.
Now i know i shoudent of said and acted the way i did when she didnt put out i should of just said ok im sleepy ill take u home left it at that and didnt msg her till she contacted me. ( i knew she had no issue with sucking me off she loves it anywahs but she was tryna power play me and had attuide)
But what anoyyed the **** out of me was that before that for 3 whole weeks she was literally anoyying me calling me every day msging all the time and when we met up she was straight on my co#k she loves it but now maybe its because i asked to meet after she told.me she wanted to cut things off or even more the fact that we were cuddling and i gave her all that validation for free that she switchs up is no longer submissive, everyother time when i asked her to do somthing like give me head she was on it not this time she refused with attitude and thats why i went off because it was a power play.

So what do you guys think of this situation? I mean i didnt mind the sex but i know i cant msg her now or she will lose all interest and think she has the power so i have to hold frame and wait for her to hit me up.
I know i was abit out of line like i didnt have to say what i said i could of stayed quiet and dropped her off. So do you guys think if i msg her ill lose all frame ? And i wouldn't apologise but should i msg her saying i shouldn't of said what i did the other night should i ?

I know if when she sent me that txt if didnt ask to meet she would of hit me up to meet anyways and i even know that after we met if i just didnt go on my little rant and played it off and dropped her home she would of msged me in a few days to meet again but now that i went off at her im.not sure if she will come back around .
I was just anoyyed with the bull**** she was trying to pull so i told her off and also the fact when she first came over she gave me a handy and i know if i asked her then to suck me off she would off ( but i wanted it later i thought no rush) but maybe after the 2 hrs cuddling she thought hmmmmm his giving me all.this validation for free plus asked me to meet after i sent that txt maybe hes into me ? So let me try my power play lol So she tried her power play ----- im pretty sure thats happened what do you guys think ?

... she still has me on snapchat i know if she truly didnt want to see me she would of blocked me off that too
I think there's a striking incongrueny between the language you use, and your actions. It's OK to like a girl. To learn from these forums, you'll need to be genuine and brutally honest with yourself, and in your posts.

You are over complicating things. Like me, you're probably new to the RP and full of theory rather than practice. A lot of the theory can be boiled down to 2 things : be the best version of yourself and be the one who is wanted. The first leads to the second.

And don't fall into the trap of holding women's nature against themselves - I sense that here. There are lots of good women about.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a striking incongrueny between the language you use, and your actions. It's OK to like a girl. To learn from these forums, you'll need to be genuine and brutally honest with yourself, and in your posts.

You are over complicating things. Like me, you're probably new to the RP and full of theory rather than practice. A lot of the theory can be boiled down to 2 things : be the best version of yourself and be the one who is wanted. The first leads to the second.

And don't fall into the trap of holding women's nature against themselves - I sense that here. There are lots of good women about.
So what do you think im not been honest about ?