Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This shyt exists at every level

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm about to post may interest only me...

I was down an Aerosmith rabbit hole (don't ask why) and wound up reading about Bebe Buell, who is the mother of Liv Tyler.

As some of you might know, Steven Tyler is her dad, but because he was so fukked up on drugs, Bebe lied to her daughter and told her Todd Rundgren was her dad.

Anyway, before all of that Bebe Buell was a Playboy playmate and a huge rock groupie in the 70s. According to Wikipedia she has "dated" Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, and Jimmy Page, plus Tyler and Rundgren and who knows who else.

By 1992 when she was 39, she married some rocker and actor I'd never heard of but it didn't last. In 2002 she married another musician I'd never heard of named Jim Walters who had a band called Das Damen. Never heard of the band but they had a few albums.

The reason I run through all of this is demonstrates what we talk around here but on a different scale. Here's a girl who rode the ultimate c0ck carousel. Would you touch a girl who told you she'd banged even one of those dudes? But she was able to (eventually) find a guy to marry her. On SoSuave we call guys like him suckers, chumps, cucks, whatever.

And I would think that even a musician in a rock band that released a few albums and played 40-seat venues on the regular could pull at least a younger or less notorious girl than Bebe Buell. I remember Rollo saying he was in a band in his 20s and that's when he got the most a$$. Sure, you might still land a slvtty rocker type, but this dude's getting sloppy seconds of half the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame/Betty Ford Clinic. And based on when his band started, Jim Walters might be younger or around her age.

So that's my deep thought for Sunday. You can be in a line of work that attracts females and still marry a ho. And you can be a massive ho and still snag a husband. I guess that's nothing new.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but if A hadn't fvcked B we could never drool over C

Billtx49

Reaction score
My only hope is that Liv doesn’t know her Mom was a world class Slut… , but she probably does and hopefully decided to live her own life with a certain degree of class…

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this in regular life as well... Lots of girls I've known who slutted out their 20's and even 30's end up settling down with someone "safe"

From the woman's perspective I believe this will continue because quite frankly it can.

From the man's perspective I think it ultimately is determined on their view of sexuality. A man that has gotten plenty of azz might not be phased by a woman who has rode a **** carousel. I actually know someone (ironically also a musician) who prefers a woman who has been around the block, and is even attracted to that because he likes they are comfortable with sexuality.

To each is own I suppose..

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the man's perspective I think it ultimately is determined on their view of sexuality. A man that has gotten plenty of azz might not be phased by a woman who has rode a **** carousel. I actually know someone (ironically also a musician) who prefers a woman who has been around the block, and is even attracted to that because he likes they are comfortable with sexuality.

To each is own I suppose..
I gotta say that it has appeal. First problem I face is getting comfortable with my own sexuality. But if I get over that hurdle, seems like there are worse dynamics than two people comfortable in their own skin coming together to see what fruits of their own unique chemistry bring.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes with mad status are like super hot girls.

Good to start with, but you actually have to carry on a conversation and demonstrate a bunch of social skills.

The idea that a dude is famous therefore he gets high quality woman is false.

Plenty of dudes would bang a hottie once or twice, but wouldn't dare marry her.

Plenty of ladies would bang a male equivalent (guy with tons of music based status) but wouldn't dare marry the dude.

People are little bit more dimensional than the internet would suggest.