Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why you don't let chicks lead

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big issue is that many Men cannot accept that women are not nearly as interested in sex as they are. This causes Men much pain in life.

You’ll notice there are men on this forum who will start shrieking at you if you try to suggest that women just aren’t as sexually driven as men are (and it’s obvious. The cost of sex is way higher for women. They gotta be careful and selective about it).

This imbalance of sexual desire is the main reason women have emotional leverage over men. But you’ll notice that if you don’t find a woman sexually attractive, she has almost no power over you at all. This same woman will often also suddenly become very interested in having sex with you.
Women admitted a man with options does not fall prey to "pvssy" game.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Attraction IS Manipulation. And this manipulation is primarily done by not acting thirsty, rule one, to give the impression of pre-selection. It's very manipulative if your intention is to bang her. This is one of my key strategies that actually works.

Women get this concept of manipulation/attraction. Many Men appear to struggle with this.
It's true and you can't get around it.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Attraction IS Manipulation. And this manipulation is primarily done by not acting thirsty, rule one, to give the impression of pre-selection. It's very manipulative if your intention is to bang her. This is one of my key strategies that actually works.

Women get this concept of manipulation/attraction. Many Men appear to struggle with this.
Sorry, maybe it’s bc I’ve had a few too many tonight, but I’m not sure I get your strategy referencing “give the impression of preselection”.

Always interested in hearing your perspective, you strike me as one of the few knowledgable here.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are true, nothing is black and white.

And no you don't have to convince or manipulate women to have 1 night stands, unless you just ugly or lame af.

The game is different for different men, everyone lives in their own reality based on their smv.
I think there's just different kinds of women out there. But yeah, individual game and SMV is an important factor as well.

My experience has been that you must manipulate women into having One Night Stands - the vast majority of women are not configured with "I like having one night stands" - that's just not how their minds work. If women enjoyed one night stands then the market would be very different.

Try this. Go out at night and go up to women and propose a One Night Stand. Your return rate will be less than 1% if that. Whereas a woman who is at your status could do that, at night, and get a return rate of probably 80%+

Just think about that for a second...
Define convince or manipulate? Are you counting just getting her drunk and horny?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You're stuck in "women care about looks" - this is very low level stuff man.

You're only exposing yourself as a tadpole who doesn't get it
You think you have to manipulate women for sex and You said "ask women for a one night stand"

That tells me all I need to know. You exposed yourself.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about, dude. I've made an effort to try and understand you, but you're clearly trolling now. You need to get over me.
So You're retarded now ? Nice try,

You know what you wrote lol go read You're post above, like I said, you exposed yaself.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My views on alcohol are extremely negative. I doubt you'll agree with me.

Getting her drunk, technically, is date raping her. Women lose most of their decision making facilities when drunk, which is why alcohol is so popular as a date lubricant. Women should be banned from alcohol because it makes them walking rape targets (if we are actually serious about consent). I see alcohol as probably one of the most dangerous and hardest drugs out there.
My views on that are actually hardline in the opposite direction. I think that because nobody would take you seriously if you tried to defend your actions by saying you were drunk (imagine saying you were too drunk to realize you shouldn't drive home), I don't believe in any of that alcohol-consent-rape nonsense. Unless she's so drunk she's on the floor or passed out or something extreme like that.

That last line I kind of agree. Alcohol is a pretty strong drug compared to like half the ones that are illegal. But I've got a radical view on that too: legalize all drugs, criminalize being an addict/junkie of any kind.

When it comes to manipulation - What I'm getting at is purely being strategic with your communication and behavior, doing and saying things that you know women broadly find attractive. That's manipulation.
Oh yeah the dictionary definition, in which case I agree with you mostly.

The word has a negative connotation that makes most people think of something extreme like gaslighting.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
No. You're rewriting reality just like a woman.

I said that if you go out and ask women for One Night Stands directly, you'll get rejected. But a woman can go out and ask for One Night Stand directly and have much success.

This doesn't mean that women don't have one night stands. They obviously do. But I'd argue that it's not her intention. She falls into it, through attraction (which is manipulation). Attracting women is a process of manipulating them through your look, communication and behavior. If you can't cope with that then you're not cut out for this.

That's the last time I'm explaining it to you. You're not here to learn. You're here to troll.
I'm not reading all that, you exposed yaself bruh, ya done.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It’s not unreal. It’s actually an Act of War against Men and Women and Children. It destroys family formation and alienates the sexes.

You think the government doesn’t know this?
The gov't cannot balance a simple budget or track who or what is on social assistance. The gov't, us the tax payer, are getting robbed blind in many cases because there's no checks and balances anymore. No one gives a sh!t because we're not directly paying for it, but in many ways, we are.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is spinning plates & he’s been sucked into the LJBF. She’s getting alpha ***K. This is a classic example of getting validation from him. This guy needs to drop her now & move on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is spinning plates & he’s been sucked into the LJBF. She’s getting alpha ***K. This is a classic example of getting validation from him. This guy needs to drop her now & move on.
She's literally using him for energy and validation, that's it. He gets drained, she gets boosted and goes and phucks they guys she thinks is better than him.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let a woman lead, she'll lead to a place where she can spend all of your money.

If she lets you lead her, you can lead her straight to bed.