Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why you don't let chicks lead

Chuck Taylor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why say "I expect sex..etc"? that just comes across as weak, insecure and controlling.

She already knows you expect sex. She's not stupid. If she's trying to put you off having sex, it means she already doesn't like you much. So your move is amused mastery and walk away. You don't want anything from her. She's already blown it.
it's simple stuff. if your b!tch starts acting up, walk away. she'll come around.

if she doesn't, there's one out there who won't be so difficult.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because sometimes girls aren't sluts. If a girl has sex within within a few weeks without any commitments, the odds are good she's a slut. Now, some people like sluts.. .and I'm perfectly fine with that... but other times you want to "date" and get to know women who isn't going to put out on the first few dates...

In a way, as a man you want to be well rounded. There's women you introduce to your mom.... and then there's women you don't. You don't always want to be around sluts all the time. Obviously, if this girl is slutty, but just isn't willing to put out with you.... then yeah, it's time to bounce.
I'd say the problem is that most girls who don't put out fast are either not interested in you, or don't like sex very much (AKA really boring)

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's simple stuff. if your b!tch starts acting up, walk away. she'll come around.

if she doesn't, there's one out there who won't be so difficult.
Yes, but my point is you never articulate it - “oh you don’t want to have sex with me huh? Well, imma gonna walk away”

that’s stupid and seems to be what Backinthe60’s was suggesting.

By walking away, they actually don’t always come around. That’s not the point of this exercise. The point is to get rid of the women who are punking you, but in a classy way.

Slowhandluke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the problem is that most girls who don't put out fast are either not interested in you, or don't like sex very much (AKA really boring)
Double edge sword. If she likes sex too much, she will cheat on you. Girls that took a while for me to have sex with were the one's I didn't worry about when they weren't around. I remember a guy trying to "get in good" with my ex-girlfriend. All I could do was smile and think to myself, "It took me a month to win her over and have sex.. do you really think you can get her to lose interest in me after just hanging out with her for a few days? Think again Romeo".

I noticed a trend, the sooner the sex, the sooner her eyes start to wander. Never fails. The longer it took, the harder it was for her to leave. It is what it is. Obviously, if the chick is not a slut, but still had sex with you early. That's definitely a good sign. Sometimes the chemistry is just there.

Chuck Taylor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but my point is you never articulate it - “oh you don’t want to have sex with me huh? Well, imma gonna walk away”

that’s stupid and seems to be what Backinthe60’s was suggesting.

By walking away, they actually don’t always come around.
That’s not the point of this exercise. The point is to get rid of the women who are punking you, but in a classy way.
I never said they did. "If she doesn't, there's one out there who won't be so difficult."

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony here is that the men lambasting women who don't put out by x number of dates are also the very same men complaining they can't find a woman with low body count.

Can you really expect a woman to have a low body count given the options they have and if they put out by the 3rd date? Something doesn't add up.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those sorts of logical sex negotiations never work. She will become combative “why can’t you wait? You only care about sex” etc etc

The only move is amused mastery and distancing from her. Never engage in sex negotiations. It’s undignified.
Never let the woman make sex transactional. In any relationship - plate, LTR, marriage - once you get to this point where sex is transactional it starts a timer where she eventually loses all respect for you. You have given her all the power just by dignifying this type of conversation with the time of day.

As to the OP - it’s hard to know what the guy did wrong (if anything) without more detail out of the woman. Sounds like he may be employing S&D which is exactly what we would tell him to do in this situation to make her come around. It’s clearly making her hamster wheel spin. He makes himself scarce until she puts out. It’s a good tactic.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t really read it like that. He likes spending time with a 23 year old girl. If he’s not pressuring her for sex he’s got to be getting it elsewhere. The fact that he’s still with her is probably because of her age and fertility, if he wants to have a baby with her.
He seems like a beta chump to me still interacting with her when she isn't giving him sex.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will tell you to wait for sex to see if you’re a beta. What do you do when she tells you to wait for sex? Take her hand, tell her that you “understand”, and then place her hand gently on your erect penis and say “but you make him sad. You give me sad d1ck.”
Just say “ok” and walk away.

Dont know about the 2nd part, she will call the Cops. And if she is hot, young, and fertile, you‘ll be arrested in 15 seconds, if she is iolder and infertile, they won’t’ care.

But I think on Sosuave we are talking hot, fertile, young girls; not older unattractive ones.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is young... doesn't know what she wants. Totally normal for a women in her early 20s. She really isn't in to him otherwise she would make things clear. She sees him as a guy she would like to be with, but there is something holding her back. She didn't say what that was and it really doesn't matter. A woman that is really into you would be doing a lot more to try and lock him down, she isn't because there is something holding her back. What ever that THING is will only get bigger the longer they date.... and this will eventually kill attraction.

I don't think this guy is really doing anything wrong accept that he's texting too much... he is giving her too much validation without demanding reciprocity. If he cut back on the texting IMO what would happen is that she would drift off because of that THING that is holding her back. Make dates, and minimize contact in between. Do this and the woman is not confused, she knows you like her, that you have other options, and at that point it is up to her if she wants to close the deal by putting in more effort.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not what I read from this. He is doing more things right than wrong, but his game is not tight. She’s in the shvt test range. He won’t follow through with plans. Makes him not seem credible. He is clearly seeing other women though and it is working in his favor (probably saving him right now).

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not what I read from this. He is doing more things right than wrong, but his game is not tight. She’s in the shvt test range. He won’t follow through with plans. Makes him not seem credible. He is clearly seeing other women though and it is working in his favor (probably saving him right now).
Came back to reread the thread replies and I agree.

She most likley waiting for him to draw closer (become BF status without sex) just so she can satisfy her ego then dumb him. She most likely realizes he is to good for her and its the only way she can come out of this situation "un-bruised".

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this bullsh!t
And make sure you read the comment section as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/datingadvice/comments/u6orhj

She's not giving him any sex, yet she wants 100% control over him because she wants to take it slow.
She's unsure if she wants him to be her boyfriend, yet she doesn't want him talking to any other chicks.
She wants pure exclusivity from him even though she's feeding him breadcrumbs.
In comment section she talks about being confused about whether he's serious about her or not.
I'm really baffled as to why she would even believe she's relationship material.

She doesn't want a boyfriend. She wants a SLAVE!!!

It's so damn cringeworthy reading this nonsense that I wish I could make a comment in that reddit conversation.
Unfortunately, people would get banned for speaking the truth.
She is basically asking the readers, how to keep him as an orbiter and plan b or c, so if a better brach comes along she can grab that and swing on it, all while making sure he stays loyal.

Dude needs to next.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say “ok” and walk away.

Dont know about the 2nd part, she will call the Cops. And if she is hot, young, and fertile, you‘ll be arrested in 15 seconds, if she is iolder and infertile, they won’t’ care.

But I think on Sosuave we are talking hot, fertile, young girls; not older unattractive ones.
it was a joke dude. For F sake you guys.

Yes, just walking away is fine.

kavi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an issue with many of the responses here. Most guys are all about the sex, the problem is, women get that, and that makes them mistrust men cos they think men just want that and not much else, its a trust thing. I dont think the perspective here that men should just be trying to get laid all the time helps men at all.

You just gotta realise how many men that are out there who lie to women to just get laid, so a women doesnt want to get used that way or develop trust issues if it keeps happening, so I understand the womens position to large extent.

At the end of the day you gotta be able to enjoy interactions with women outside of sex otherwise you have no place in relationships. If you feel beta for not getting laid and spending time then you probably are beta.