Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why OLD doesn't work (Q and A I had with female "match")

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The past couple weeks I've been experimenting with tinder, I've tried it in the past and there really wasn't much on there. However, due to this pandemic and with everything being closed I found that there was a significantly higher number of women on there than what I had seen in the past. As usual, many of the profiles were clearly fake, bots or what have you. I ended up getting over a dozen matches, a handful of them ended up being catfish profiles, albeit actual people on the other end. Many simply didn't respond, which was normal. However, I ended up having a long interaction with one in particular, which went over to snapchat.

She turned out to be much heavier and less attractive than what her tinder pics suggested, she was upfront about it before we even discussed meeting so I was able to avoid an awkward reveal. At one point we were talking about the dating scene in our area, which sucks, and I talked about some of my experiences. I had asked her what her experience was like from tinder, which I found to be very interesting.

She said that she very seldom swipes right and that she is very particular with what she looks for in a man on tinder and other dating apps. She elaborated on what it was that she looked for and what she avoided, such as a man looking to "nice", etc. Normally this would be a bit shocking to me, as a woman who is quite a bit overweight and not pretty despite being in her mid 20s, was this picky.

Taking this input from her then made it clear that if a 2 like this was so selective what is it like with a woman who is average, cute and then quite attractive?

OLD allows these women to potentially play well out of their league, so a real life attractive male may not even get results from a 3 or 4.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
More complaints from a guy who just doesn't get it trying to blame the "system".

How about you just stop complaining about what you can't change and focus on mastering it to get better results?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls use Tinder to get laid and nobody wants to spread their legs for a "nice guy". If you're one of those nice guys I'd suggest looking for girls at church, library, or maybe local animal shelter or something because OLD ain't gonna get you anywhere.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls use Tinder to get laid and nobody wants to spread their legs for a "nice guy". If you're one of those nice guys I'd suggest looking for girls at church, library, or maybe local animal shelter or something because OLD ain't gonna get you anywhere.
Again, you didn't read the post. A fat and unattractive woman is super selective whilst using tinder. If a woman who is a 2 or 3 is highly selective what do you think women that are average or even attractive going to be like?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me in this forum there is a huge number of posters who dont really want to discuss but rather show off or play smart.

The usual habit is to ignore the points from the first post only to throw unnecessary unrelated suggestions or simply bash the poster.

"Thats because you're not really confident, you lack inner game"

"If you knew what to do you wouldnt be asking it"

"Dont wish it was easier, wish you were better"

You know what I mean.

Now back on topic, I banged girls in 80% of the european countries, most of those were more attractive than me and a good portion even wealthier than me, not saying it to show off but simply to communicate that Im not a monster in look nor a retared in terms of social skills, yet I have to agree with OP, in most countries OLD is trash for most men..even those who would otherwise succeed.

Its not even about dating, the dinamics are more about ego, attention whoring, psychological self medication and seeking identity.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Again, you didn't read the post. A fat and unattractive woman is super selective whilst using tinder. If a woman who is a 2 or 3 is highly selective what do you think women that are average or even attractive going to be like?
Who cares? You know how you separate yourself very very quickly from most guys on OLD? Be able to have a conversation about fun things and don't be lame. Most guys are abysmal at this and then wonder why women quickly lose interest.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure what this Q&A session has uncovered about OLD that isn’t already well-known and regularly discussed here.

1. OLD is geared toward helping women validate themselves
2. OLD is geared toward allowing women to hook up with men several points above their own SMV (but not necessarily anything beyond hooking up)
3. OLD amplifies all the female-centric sexual selection dynamics which are good for women but not for men.
4. The men who do best on OLD are the ones who are at the top of the stack in body/looks and who have at least “ok” game - Aka they know how to interact with women as a man who has the experience of abundance.
5. Men who do not have a bulletproof sense of self-value and confidence should not use OLD
6. Men who are not very picky about the women they sleep with (IE who are willing to sleep with women well below their own SMV) can use OLD.

Can a guy who isn’t an 8 or 9 do well on OLD? It’s possible but you will take a lot of ego hits in the process, if you don’t have that bulletproof sense of self value. The ratio of hot vs not-hot women who like you on OLD will paint the picture that you are extremely undesirable. Combine that with all the flakes and it’s just not a recipe for success for most men, and ESPECIALLY not for men who aren’t confident in their dating value.

We can talk and complain about this until we are blue in the face. Once the situation has been decoded (and OLD already has been decoded), talking about it gets us nowhere. We need to learn how to work to get where we need to be to get what we want.