Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is how it’s done fellas!

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB is just a place holder or abbreviation. She doesn’t have to be a hot babe. It just signifies that we are talking about a chick’s looks.

*Although it typically bottoms at HB5. 4 or less wouldn’t make sense.
It’s cool, i honestly didn’t give it much thought other than the term made me laugh. same as spinning plates. it’s cute and i was poking fun. text comes off weirdly at times. :)

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he text to ask if i was staying cool and some other banter. lol. it was kinda cute. i am really bad at following through though so if he makes a move i’ll have drinks with him. if not, i won’t pursue all. it’s not his fault i am just a bit lazy with “dating” and texting because i have my 3 and work and alone time. probably i am typical of my gender lol
Haha very typical of your gender

I thought HB stood for Heavenly Beauty referring to a woman's natural beauty when you subtract artificial things like makeup.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, he text to ask if i was staying cool and some other banter. lol. it was kinda cute. i am really bad at following through though so if he makes a move i’ll have drinks with him. if not, i won’t pursue all. it’s not his fault i am just a bit lazy with “dating” and texting because i have my 3 and work and alone time. probably i am typical of my gender lol
If you agree to drinks with him can you at least agree to hangout with me once then at least?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If you agree to drinks with him can you at least agree to hangout with me once then at least?
Hey man, the moderators will boot you off the forums if you keep it up.
This isnt a dating site. It’s inappropriate.

Women are here by good graces. This is a man’s site.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A colleague of mine dates a girl who has some high exec job at Scotia bank. Scotia Bank owns Scotia Bank Arena, where the Raptors and Leafs play. He has seen games for free that that would cost min 1000 per ticket. They partied in the private club that Drake built in the arena. So yeah, he’s happy with the kind of work she does hahah.
You would come in here and throw out ONE example that's an exception to the argument... are you proud of yourself?... you make me sick

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've banned biggoal for 30 days for continuing to bother @SeekerOfTheWay . If he comes back, he'll be under my magnifying glass and another transgression will be a perma-ban.

A

AJ84

You would come in here and throw out ONE example that's an exception to the argument... are you proud of yourself?... you make me sick
Yikes, if a post from an anonymous poster a million times removed from your life triggers you like that, you have bigger things to worry about than what’s posted on this forum.

Unclench, have a drink, and chill.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Luckily you're a newbie.

If you were one of the seniors here doing the same, I'd seriously questioned my and others effectiveness in Sosuave.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised by Biggoal's ban. At first I felt his posts were sincere but after a while it looks like he didn't take any advice, he just went on about OLD and what the girls were doing and telling him. He reached BigDave's level. I stopped taking his posts seriously when he mentioned a small town news event having a dog costume contest LOL!! Have to admit that made me laugh out loud but seriously, Who gives a fvck about that, what does that have to do with going on a date with Women.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised by Biggoal's ban. At first I felt his posts were sincere but after a while it looks like he didn't take any advice, he just went on about OLD and what the girls were doing and telling him. He reached BigDave's level. I stopped taking his posts seriously when he mentioned a small town news event having a dog costume contest LOL!! Have to admit that made me laugh out loud but seriously, Who gives a fvck about that, what does that have to do with going on a date with Women.
Big goal comes off like he doesn't even read the replies, even the ones he quotes. He truly exists in his own little world

That's actually a mark of a skilled troll though...

no. leave me alone!!
Just block him lol.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, if a post from an anonymous poster a million times removed from your life triggers you like that, you have bigger things to worry about than what’s posted on this forum.

Unclench, have a drink, and chill.
-_______- AJ shut the hell up, I was joking

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Big goal comes off like he doesn't even read the replies, even the ones he quotes. He truly exists in his own little world

That's actually a mark of a skilled troll though...

Just block him lol.
He has a disability. Possible past head injury.