Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is disturbing and sad: Police raid Maryland Mayor's home and murder his 2 dogs..

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bigjohnson said:
If the issue is that we're unhappy about the laws and procedures that surround issuing a warrant in Massachusetts ... fine. So why the anger at the poor saps who had the job of serving it? Why not direct that where it belongs?
Both the police AND law are responsible.

bigjohnson said:
The fact is it looks like someone is trying to use a "think of the children" type emotional manipulation here based on the loss of a couple lovable furry pets. Sorry, try again. You have to come to me with substance, not a wheelbarrow full of **** disguised as a reason.
Hahaha, DJ, if you can't see the substance and validity behind what I said, then you must be REALLY low on the totem pole.


bigjohnson said:
If you want sympathy, find a room full of women. LoveShack would probably be ready to lynch someone by now.
What does doing the right thing have to do with Loveshack?
 

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
36
edger said:
Both the police AND law are responsible.
So you're saying the police acted illegally? Or not? There is no middle place outside fuzzy female-style bleeding heart BS.


edger said:
Hahaha, DJ, if you can't see the substance and validity behind what I said, then you must be REALLY low on the totem pole.
First, show me the substance please? Is there evidence the police acted illegally or disregarded SOP? No? Fine then, you have an issue with laws and/or SOP (which are formed to satisfy laws and other constraints) so maybe it's just your perpetual hate of police coming out here? Ya think?

Second, what totem pole? I'm 99th percentile in IQ and about 97th in annual income (for USA), is there another quantitative measure? Oh, my **** is only 92nd percentile in length, maybe that's where I fall 'short'.


edger said:
What does doing the right thing have to do with Loveshack?
Nothing, and they would rally to your cause. 'Nuff said.
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bigjohnson said:
So you're saying the police acted illegally? Or not? There is no middle place outside fuzzy female-style bleeding heart BS.
Obviously it's not illegal, I never said it was. I think it should be though(I can see it being legal only if the dogs have an intent on attacking), especially to shoot a dog that's running away. I mean think about that. I know it's a challenge for you, but at least try.

"Fuzzy female-style bleeding BS"..too funny. DJ, if you only knew what that was.



bigjohnson said:
First, show me the substance please? Is there evidence the police acted illegally or disregarded SOP? No? Fine then, you have an issue with laws and/or SOP (which are formed to satisfy laws and other constraints) so maybe it's just your perpetual hate of police coming out here? Ya think?
Maybe it's your perpetual "chip on your shoulder" that whenever someone condemns the action of a police officer, it's automatically assumed they hate police? Ya think? Guy, I'm far too open-minded to claim all police are bad and say I hate police. There's good and bad in every profession, as I'm sure you've heard a thousand times. Not every police officer is a low-life piece of sh*t to be looked down upon. But I do think the majority are. Just an observation. And I feel bad for the genuinely good police officers out there who have to suffer for it(the fallacy that ALL police are bad).



bigjohnson said:
Second, what totem pole?
I figured you'd ask. Totem pole: meaning you don't measure up to more than an insect in terms of intelligence and character.
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Also, what ever happened to using mace and the use of taser in the event that a dog has an intent on attacking police?

You need to also consider too, what's a dog supposed to do when it see's it's house violently being broken into and it's owners violently being thrown and handcuffed on the floor, with officers yelling at the top of their lungs?? If you were a dog and some strangers did this, what would you do? You'd sure as f*ck come to your owners defense and try to protect the house.
 

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
615
Reaction score
10
bigjohnson said:
Second, what totem pole? I'm 99th percentile in IQ and about 97th in annual income (for USA), is there another quantitative measure? Oh, my **** is only 92nd percentile in length, maybe that's where I fall 'short'.
Is that bigjohnson qualifying himself to edger??

--

On another note: Although this is a terrible inhumane action, we can't forget that being a narcotics cop who breaks in to criminals houses fully expecting to get shot at(on a weekly basis) is a very stressful job. Calling someone on the spear-tip of law enforcement a "dirty pig" is ignorant and cowardice.

While it definitely wasn't the right thing to do and he should be given some sort of punishment or civil service to carry out, he's likely still done far more good than bad in his profession and that should be recognized.

On the other side of the coin, the drug traffickers are just as responsible for the death of the dogs as the cops. Make them fork out reparations to the family.
 

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
BluEyes said:
Is that bigjohnson qualifying himself to edger??
Is that a slander towards me? I'm not sure, that's why I ask.


BluEyes said:
On another note: Although this is a terrible inhumane action, we can't forget that being a narcotics cop who breaks in to criminals houses fully expecting to get shot at(on a weekly basis) is a very stressful job.
The greater majority of times, police don't get shot at. Most people aren't so dumb as to point or shoot a gun at police.
 

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
36
BluEyes said:
....Calling someone on the spear-tip of law enforcement a "dirty pig" is ignorant and cowardice.

While it definitely wasn't the right thing to do and he should be given some sort of punishment ....
You assume the homeowner, a local level politician, is telling the unvarnished truth. I wasn't there, but I find it hard to imagine 2 labs turning tail and running. More than likely they were confused and probably barking at the police and trying to be menacing, like a good dog would. I don't doubt they might have been giving ground but it's hard to see them flat out running.

I'm a dog person and I'm pretty familiar with how they as pack animals react under most circumstances as long as we're not talking dogs with human imposed issues or feral dogs. For what it's worth I'm pretty familiar with ferals too, but that;s a completely different thing.



edger said:
You need to also consider too, what's a dog supposed to do when it see's it's house violently being broken into and it's owners violently being thrown and handcuffed on the floor, with officers yelling at the top of their lungs?? If you were a dog and some strangers did this, what would you do? You'd sure as f*ck come to your owners defense and try to protect the house.
Precisely why the dogs are dead I suspect, thanks for making my argument for me. I think you're probably an OK guy but in this case you've let the word of one source and a grisly description play on your emotions.
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bigjohnson said:
Precisely why the dogs are dead I suspect, thanks for making my argument for me.
I didn't make any argument for you. I never said the dogs barked. When I was talking about "what's a dog to do in a situation like this?", I was talking about it in general. You need to listen.
 

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
36
edger said:
I didn't make any argument for you.
Actually you did, that was precisely the point I intended to make next but you very correctly pointed out the truth about what a dog can be expected to do. Coupled with an angry and potentially guilty homeowners tendency to prevaricate and I think you've probably put this little mystery to bed professor.
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bigjohnson said:
Actually you did, that was precisely the point I intended to make next but you very correctly pointed out the truth about what a dog can be expected to do. Coupled with an angry and potentially guilty homeowners tendency to prevaricate and I think you've probably put this little mystery to bed professor.
What a dog can be EXPECTED to do and what a dog TRIES to do, are 2 different things. If the dog doesn't try to attack, there's no reason to shoot it. And like I also said, if the dog does try to attack, use mace or a taser. 2 very effective deterents.

Again, in the event a dog tries to attack, you can't fault it.
 

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
36
edger said:
Again, in the event a dog tries to attack, you can't fault it.
Exactly. It can be expected to do so and fault doesn't weigh into it. Safety is what matters and if you are the guy who has 2 seconds to clear and move on it's sad but unless a big slice of time opens up unexpectedly (not likely) a menacing dog is probably not high on the list of things to preserve. Pop pop pop sorry puppy.

If they were serving a legit warrant then the issue if any is with that process IMO.
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bigjohnson said:
Safety is what matters and if you are the guy who has 2 seconds to clear and move on it's sad but unless a big slice of time opens up unexpectedly (not likely) a menacing dog is probably not high on the list of things to preserve. Pop pop pop sorry puppy.
Yes, I see what you're saying, I've considered that same circumstance, but then though to myself, "but you can usually tell within the first few seconds whether it plans to attack, by it's body language". People are far more capable of being able to judge situations within a small amount of time than you think. For christ sake, one of the dogs was RUNNING AWAY. What more convincing do you want that a dog isn't going to attack?? Why would you especially shoot a dog that was RUNNING AWAY? You still haven't said anything regarding that yet. Also, what about the use of mace or a taser? 2 very effective deterents.
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
The police clearly know a dog wouldn't be at fault if it were to attack them, so you'd think they'd come prepared with a taser gun or mace. Every dept. has these 2 items these days. Fact is, they don't give a f*ck, simply put. They haven't even apologized. Something's wrong with the picture there. Bad enough they kill your dogs, but worse, don't even issue an apology for it. How do you not apologize?? It baffles me.
 

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
36
edger said:
.... For christ sake, one of the dogs was RUNNING AWAY. What more convincing do you want that a dog isn't going to attack?? Why would you especially shoot a dog that was RUNNING AWAY? You still haven't said anything regarding that yet.
Actually I did right here.

bigjohnson said:
You assume the homeowner, a local level politician, is telling the unvarnished truth.



edger said:
The police clearly know a dog wouldn't be at fault if it were to attack them, so you'd think they'd come prepared with a taser gun or mace.
A taser gun is $150 and an internal audit trail (more money) every time it is discharged. Mace isn't 100% effective.




edger said:
They haven't even apologized. Something's wrong with the picture there. Bad enough they kill your dogs, but worse, don't even issue an apology for it. How do you not apologize?? It baffles me.
I doubt they can for legal reasons.

This is an ugly ugly thing but it's always easier to do better from an armchair after the dust has long settled.

I have a huge issue with no-knock warrants but that's off topic.
 

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
615
Reaction score
10
Breaking News:

Maryland Mayor accidentally runs over two K-9 units with his car earlier today, no apology issued, officials say.
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
28
doesnt anyone know that pigs and dogs dont get along?!!! jeeez!!


fvk dat man..and ill say this to any pig/s out there..
if you bust in my house and shoot my german shepherd..i will guarantee you..you will all lose members of your family..one a week....then ill hand myself in..and thats no nonsense talk....you dont fvk wit a black mans dogg..
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bigjohnson said:
Actually I did right here.
Ah, you're finally making an effort to present a better argument. Good point. Neither I, nor you, know the exact details; we weren't there. But knowing the sadistic nature of a lot of police, I'd be more likely to believe the Mayor's word. My dad, a retired NYC officer, told me one of his partner's LITERALLY for no reason, shot a young boy in the head right in front of his face. He couldn't believe it. He testified against this bottom-of-the-pits, lowlife, waste of life in court. He(my dad) did what was right. I can just imagine all the other stuff he hasn't told me, out of the possible fear of humiliation, that I would look down on that profession. And I as well have seen how a lot of police are through my own observation to say that most are sadistic, lack compassion, and have no conscience. Again, for all the f*cked-up cops out there, there are also some good ones too, but sad to say, and I wish I could say the opposite, there aren't too many.


bigjohnson said:
A taser gun is $150 and an internal audit trail (more money) every time it is discharged. Mace isn't 100% effective.
So what it costs $150? I'm sure the dept. would have no problem funding it, since we pay more than enough in taxes. $150 isn't alot of money first of all. And all you'd need really for purposes of this type of situation, is a couple of few on hand. And you claim it's more money everytime a taser is discharged, but second, how often does a taser even have to be used? Not often..only in extreme circumstances which aren't that common. Most of the time, police don't encounter extreme situations on the job in which tasers must be used.

No matter how much something costs, if it is for the better good of society, I'm willing to pay for it.

And on the topic of mace, yes, sometimes it isn't effective, but more often than not, it is. While I don't know much about mace, I would only surmise the reason it isn't effective sometimes, is because, it isn't sprayed directly into the eyes, or not enough is sprayed. If mace is enough to stop MOST people in their tracks, then it should be enough to stop everyone. It would make sense to say the problem is, it isn't used effectively like I said, inhibiting the officers results with it.


bigjohnson said:
I doubt they can for legal reasons.
Maybe. But from what I know about the law, apologizing couldn't do a thing that would produce a negative outcome for them. They wouldn't be incriminating themselves, because in the eyes of the law(as f*cked up as it is), they followed it. So, I'm not holding that reasoning up to par.

bigjohnson said:
This is an ugly ugly thing but it's always easier to do better from an armchair after the dust has long settled.
That part I guess I can more or less see.
 

edger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
35
Location
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
slickaz said:
you dont fvk wit a black mans dogg..
I'm siding with you on this issue(minus the hunting down police and their family members part)..but what does being "black" have to do with it?
 
U

user43770

Guest
I can understand why the dogs had to go. The officers were invading a residence that - for all they knew - housed drug dealers. We're not talking about your average run-of-the-mill dealers here; we're talking about 32 pounds of marijuana. Generally people with that kind of weight are armed and dangerous (That would include vicious dogs in numerous cases). More time spent dealing with these dogs means more time for a violent criminal to grab an automatic weapon and spray the entire house.
 
Top