Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Forum is Depressing AF

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
The geriatric ladyboy lover is upset.

He's stalking me on the forum now because I pointed out he sucks off ladyboys and takes it up the ass if he pays them enough.

He's a retired, disabled senior citizen so he spends all day on the sosuave forum gaming guys and trying to gain their attention.

He'll be posting 50 more times today, and everyday, then he goes out at night looking for men to suck off. He sent me a pm saying he doesn't like taking it up the ass, but said the girls won't have sex with him even if he pays them so he has no choice. Like I said, the forum is depressing af lol

Last edited:

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to his old trolling habits which got him banned in the first place. Old people just can't break old bad habits lol!

His MO is to follow guys he's jealous of around the forum and recycle some juvenile meme over and over again 50x a day. He's just another fanboy addicted to my swagger.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Just my opinion, but what you expect when most men aren't hitting the field anymore writing field reports but talking about OLD and paying for coochie overseas?
Field reports (FRs) are very helpful. If nothing else, it gives the author an opportunity to review what happened and what should do differently (or the same) next time.

But the lack of FRs is mostly due to the following:

1. They've gone "out of style."

2. They don't get much "air time." In the past, they would get a lot of (largely encouraging) replies. Not so much now. See #1.

3. People are more mindful of their privacy now. Fair enough.

4. More people use online or social circles. While you could write a FR about anything, they have traditionally been for night game and day game encounters.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been skimming through the titles of the new threads and occasionally reading a few posts.

It's all like a broken record. Apparently every woman on the planet is bipolar and hypergamous! Not a single girl is worth sexing. Which is convenient since no one is getting laid anyway. Only posts which reinforce this negative mentality get upvoted, promoting groupthink and conformity.

Is anyone having any success? Is there anything constructive we can tell anyone on this forum?
Dude, you come here when you aren’t doing well and it all seems normal.

You come back when you’re happy with your sex and woman life and you realise the bitter and frustrated truth. A lot of this forum are incel, some are bona fide narcissists who don’t view woman as human and delight in screwing them over or take pleasure in making married or LTR women cheat, add a sprinkling of egotistical maniacs who view each post as a doorway to beating the poster down - any admission or information will be immediately turned against the poster, while missing the point a lot of this forums purpose is to help each other....

....and a few nuggets, a few decent guys who genuinely want to help others and not rob them of their dignity when they get it wrong.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before, I've heard of/learned Really off-the-wall "self improvement" stuff on this site. It's apart of my "Base"-ness today, I believe. I'm Based. I remember someone on here posting a link or quoting a site called "Stormfront" many Many years ago. So I went there and dabbled, but haven't been back there since probably 2004 if that even. Many other references to other sites I'd never been privy to. Ideas about food or rituals or how certain women behave, experiences that I haven't experienced, general beliefs I've never held give a different perspective and I do not know the poster's background. Mine is white anglo-saxon, private school k thru 12, university bachelors, re-gaining my identity from being lost at 28-29 years old. Up until that point in my life I had been Lost from 12, 13, 14 years old thru late 20s. It was a woman that changed me BACK to the person I was born n' raised to be from my parents (growing me to be tall and good like a tree but I got derailed by peers and pop culture ERASING my identitiy). I know who I am now, but still have a somewhat foggy mind. Reading books brings clarity, for me. Eating healthily does as well. Most people do not try and drink Chaga Tea, or make smoothies or attempt a particular herb or pill or vitamin, mineral or way of doing/preparing. Picking up new or unheard-of ideas is why I'd come here. I can't scour the whole internet or word-of-mouth or vast experiences by myself, and I believe that our ultimate goal here on this site is to land as many lays as possible whether via self-improvement or manipulation of women into a fvck. Let's be honest, virtually NONE of the opposite sex really ever "Loves" us, as men, except our mothers.

CARush

Reaction score
Been reading up on stuff for a couple days now. Last time I visited this place was what....... almost a decade ago jesus. I have to say, I have a lot to thank to SS because it was basically the gateway to other self-improvement and PUA material out there. It just saddens me to see the current state of the site. People going about "chad and tyrone" and how all women ain't sh1t. Where's the love fellas? I've been burned hard myself but that doesn't mean I'm all bitter and going full on Schopenhauer on everything. I'm surprised guys can get so upset about dating. I know it's frustrating, hell I myself was a virgin until 22. But you know what? Fvck it, life's too short to be complaining about what other people do.

Girls sleep around? So do guys. Girls cheat? I'm the only guy in my friend circle who never cheated. People are sh1tty. Whatever, who cares, move on. Go for a walk, learn an instrument, sing a song, laugh to a good stand-up special. Feels more like it's a bunch of teenage girls complaining about why boys are so awful than MEN trying to become better men. B1tching endlessly about the opposite sex is the ultimate expression of a lack of masculinity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you come here when you aren’t doing well and it all seems normal.

You come back when you’re happy with your sex and woman life and you realise the bitter and frustrated truth. A lot of this forum are incel, some are bona fide narcissists who don’t view woman as human and delight in screwing them over or take pleasure in making married or LTR women cheat, add a sprinkling of egotistical maniacs who view each post as a doorway to beating the poster down - any admission or information will be immediately turned against the poster, while missing the point a lot of this forums purpose is to help each other....

....and a few nuggets, a few decent guys who genuinely want to help others and not rob them of their dignity when they get it wrong.
Fruitbat thats how alot of single males outside this forum obtaim their sex. Wives, gfs and running game on females.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a mixed bag, take what you need, share what experiences you can to other posters and disregard the rest. It’s not a big deal.