Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why these thunder thigh chicks with asses as big as doors get guys so excited. They are fat it just is in their ass instead of stomach
I agree. I think it's gross. I personally like more petite chicks. Note I said Petite. Not like 4-10 but like 5-6 in shape and slender.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems a bit fat... Did you ever met her in person?

It's a matter of preferences... I prefere leaner women.

Just know that only one picture is not enough to validate her body appearance.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killed it with the tats. She's prob. pretty easy though to lay. Throw some cash, you in dat ass!!!
That big ass and tats is a big turn off to me, prob very good lay however.
This is the kind of women that will **** up your mental health if you let her.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lizzo is fat, this chick could go to the gym and get fit in a month, she's far from fat. Most white men in America like women with bony bodies and no curves and high cheek bones which is social conditioning by the gay dominated fashion industry

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lizzo is fat, this chick could go to the gym and get fit in a month, she's far from fat. Most white men in America like women with bony bodies and no curves and high cheek bones which is social conditioning by the gay dominated fashion industry
I do too. One OLD date was very hot but VERY skinny. I like them skinny like that with cute face and legs.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is thicker than what I would typically prefer - but I don't see how anyone can say she isn't attractive. The tats definitely dock her points as far as classiness, but they do not affect her sexiness. If you are just going for a lay I bet she's fun (but wear protection).