Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick don't talk

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this one girl thats crazy about me but i can't have a descent conversation with her. We see each other, we talk over the phone, and we chat on AIM but its like a dead conversation every time. I try bringing up topics by saying something or just doing the basic "dj interagation" with the stuff she says but it always ends up with her saying "yeah" or "ok". If I ask a why question the answer is always short and simple.

Then when the conversation gets uncomfortably quiet she says something like whats up or tell me something, how you've been or something. I respond and get another yeah or short answer.

I keep hearing that chicks like to blab and talk a lot and i'm cool with that but it seems like i picked up a reject from that pile. I even know this one girs that i could be totally comfortable around and start a convo with her by calling her a *****, whereas here after the hi it goes downhill.

Here's the weird thing, we are comfortable with each other both physically and sexually. It's the damn conversation that needs work. WTF can i do besides tossing her away?

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is her social status around other people? If she's talkative with them, then it's probably just because you 2 don't have anything in common. At this point I guess you should just ask her to elaborate on her answers when she gives you short and simple ones, or at least, turn her answers into more questions and create a conversation but also injecting your thoughts, etc.

On the other hand, if she's not talkative around anyone else, then I guess she lacks good social ability or is just a boring person. If she's attractive.. just **** her or something, rather than try to talk. If not, NEXT!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you using AIM? Can't hit on chicks with it. Phone? Should only use it to set up dates and conversation should be kept to a minimum. As far as in person, end the conversation before it gets to that point. If she just keeps giving one word answers, how do you know she really digs you?

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me man, there's no point to pursue anything with this girl at this point. I had the same thing happen about 6 months ago. It really sux ass, but trust me its so much better if you go find someone else. Like right now, I have a girl that won't shut the fvck up. I don't even have to talk, I just walk and she follows me talking. Heh, I dunno, but I like it.

If she's like that, avoid all contact for a bit until she can build up some "talkativity". If she does, then great. If not, find someone else.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure your asking her open-ended questions.