Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking about getting tattoo

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've very 'non-tattoo' profession and getting any sleeve will affect my professional credibility to some extent (and I still want to jobhop a bit in my 30's) so sleeve is a no-no.

I'll probably get something small on my shoulder if any. It can't be visible under any circumstances at work.
Getting a tattoo anywhere else will be useless in terms of attraction. By the time a girl sees it, she’s already about to have sex with you anyway. And trust me: the grass is always greener. When I didn’t have a tattoo I thought all tats were badazz. Then I got one and started thinking 99% of them look stupid.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some at a very young age. Now a decade later I look at them wishing I never had them. Your taste changes as you get older. The tattoo you love today you will most likely hate later. I will say women have been attracted to me because of my tattoos. I could honestly care less what women want. If laser removal wasn't so expensive I would have done it already, I also dont want a scar of what was. Some of mine are visible when wearing a Tshirt. What got old real fast was how many people judged me the sec they see them.

I've always wanted tons of tattoos since a young age, but every time I tried to book an appt I had 2nd thoughts. Now Im at the point where I think they are silly to a point. Good work aint cheap and cheap work aint good. So if you do decide to get one, pay the premium price and get a top notch artist.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with tattoos. I've never been interested in them for me due in large part to body building. I've always felt that adding a tattoo would somewhat detract from my body's symmetry. I've dated women that like them on a man and others have complimented me for not having any. If a woman is attracted to you a hidden tattoo isn't going to cause her to lose that attraction, that is unless you're of the type that has one as a result of trying to hard.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
saw a older white dude today , with sleeves and tattoos everywhere i was trying to read them and he got ''PISSED'' and totally flipped his ****. (guess he just thought i was staring at him)
one on his neck said ''**** ''but i couldnt read the whole thing pretty sure it said ''**** you''

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saw a older white dude today , with sleeves and tattoos everywhere i was trying to read them and he got ''PISSED'' and totally flipped his ****. (guess he just thought i was staring at him)
If you don't want people to read your tattoos, why would you get them? It's like putting a bumper sticker on your car but getting angry if someone reads it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy is like 6'2, jjjjacked and works at Costco, he gets no signals because he decided to shave his head, get a tattoo on the top of his head and then on his face.

This was like a 10/10 guy, I wish i knew why he did that to himself... I mean, dont get me wrong, the women who like that type of thing throw themselves at him, but its few and far between and again he sees women all day.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, my opinion on tattoos changed by 180 degree since my original post.

I literally thought"what a dumb phuck wants to do a tattoo" when I read the name of the thread and BAM! It was me LOL
get em man , i have a full sleeve and its great my girls always dig it, but dont get them just for that reason alone.
but the truth is tattoos do attract women.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think before you do. Remember, they can have some pain when they are applied to you skin. However, removing them is pure hell. Plus, as they age, the can distort in several ways as one skin expands and contracts over the years. More so for females, but males too.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal take, if they have some deep meaning to them then it's an extension of you just like if someone wore their long lost grandmother's necklace to commemorate and remember their loved one for example. If you have a skin disease and want to cover it up than that's a good reason too. Some people do it out of personal expression and art which explains what they're about.

I don't necessarily think though just getting it to raise your smv or to further your dating prospects is a good enough reason. It may sound good now but how about later in life? It's the same for gals that thought tramp stamps were good back when they were in college but most guys I would say would cringe seeing that on a post wall whale these days at the beach now adays.

I'm not against tattoos and I like it on others for various reasons. It's just that I don't believe in putting bumper stickers on this Ferrari. Lol ;)

KindredSpiritzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years in the Navy, 10 years a biker and im happy to say not one tattoo. Most tattoos look like crap after 5 yrs or so they start to fade. Glad i never got one in the Navy, back in the late 80s Unicorns were popular so odds are i'd have one of them to regret now