Thinking about getting tattoo

danjuon

I have big tattoos that aren't visible when I'm wearing normal clothing. One time a woman told me that it's like cheating because the tattoos convert the parts of my body that I don't like into a sexy, sorta badass work of art. Get them, but be very careful about the images you choose... very careful. Don't worry about meaning - go for aesthetic and fit. Take your sweet time with them too. Get one small one first.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
A tattoo that is obtained solely for the approval of others is one of the most douchebaggy things you can do.

danjuon

A tattoo that is obtained solely for the approval of others is one of the most douchebaggy things you can do.
Yeah, and we're ALL on here because we are DEFINITELY NOT seeking the approval of others. None of us would ever think of doing something because it would improve our social status or attractiveness.

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
I'm thinking about getting tattoo to get a bit more edgy look
I was thinking something among the same lines, more edgy look. But since it's a) expensive, and b) I have no clue what to go on the back of my forearm, I decided not to go with it just yet.

You said you want it on your chest, fck that man. The point in getting one is to show it off.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
True and true.

I'm tattooed over seventy percent of my body. Not one is for a girl or for anyone's approval but my own. As a matter of fact, I have Aleister Crowley tattooed prominently on both forearms. A duck in bondage and Green Goblin also on my arms for the world to oggle and whisper at. I had my first tattoo on my eleventh birthday and I've never looked back.

I view tattooing as a rite-of-passage, a way of accelerating your perspective and confronting social normalcy. My advice, get a tattoo of something YOU'RE passionate about. It'll never fade. But, get some broad's name stuck in your skin and you'll never rid yourself of her memory. Not even with a cover-up.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

markfromeurope

Senior Don Juan
You said you want it on your chest, fck that man. The point in getting one is to show it off.
I intend to be the master of some ivory tower eventually so it won't happen. Chest only.

True and true.

I'm tattooed over seventy percent of my body. Not one is for a girl or for anyone's approval but my own. As a matter of fact, I have Aleister Crowley tattooed prominently on both forearms. A duck in bondage and Green Goblin also on my arms for the world to oggle and whisper at. I had my first tattoo on my eleventh birthday and I've never looked back.

I view tattooing as a rite-of-passage, a way of accelerating your perspective and confronting social normalcy. My advice, get a tattoo of something YOU'RE passionate about. It'll never fade. But, get some broad's name stuck in your skin and you'll never rid yourself of her memory. Not even with a cover-up.
Interesting. I'm into occultism and spirituality myself.

However 70% of body is way too much. One or two small to average size tattoos are perfect. I do plan to impress chicks with it/them to some extent but only after they will hit sheets with me.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Interesting. I'm into occultism and spirituality myself.
What path or discipline? I'm a devout Thelemite.

However 70% of body is way too much.
Your opinion. I won't stop getting them. Fvck anyone else's opinion but your own. This is what separates Leaders from sheeple.

I do plan to impress chicks with it/them to some extent but only after they will hit sheets with me.
You're doomed.

markfromeurope

Senior Don Juan
What path or discipline? I'm a devout Thelemite.
No particular, I'm interested in occultism but I'm researching it only on the intellectual basis - it's of suboptimal worth to 'hard knowledge' so it's not something I'm doing on regular basis. I like to read about occultists as well. Most occultists were smart crooks and to be honest Aleister Crowley was pretty much the same. They were manipulators and liars but also talented writers and quite talented painters.

However Crowley's Thoth tarot can be a useful self-development tool if used for self-analysis. Regarding his writings - they are of similar value as above-average fantasy books. He is hardly a philosopher worth mentioning tbh.

Your opinion. I won't stop getting them. Fvck anyone else's opinion but your own. This is what separates Leaders from sheeple.
Depends on the environment. Tattooed men are hardly leaders in corporate environment, actually they are marking themselves as a victims of physical and psychological violence and this enables real predators to phuck them up in work more often than not but you seem to be of different background so this might not be the case for you.

Who isn't?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Yeah, and we're ALL on here because we are DEFINITELY NOT seeking the approval of others. None of us would ever think of doing something because it would improve our social status or attractiveness.
Your viewpoint on this is flawed. It's not for approval of others. You're ultimately wanting the approval of yourself. When you approve of yourself, others do it automatically.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
What do you think about getting tats on the back of forearms, to come off as edgy. Not necessarily to impress chicks. But to add to my overall sex appeal? Keep in mind I have no clue what to get just yet. I'm not into occultism, I'm an orthodox christian. Tat artist I contacted asked me what I want, I told her I have no clue, she told me to come back at her when I decide.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
What do you think about getting tats on the back of forearms, to come off as edgy. Not necessarily to impress chicks. But to add to my overall sex appeal? Keep in mind I have no clue what to get just yet. I'm not into occultism, I'm an orthodox christian. Tat artist I contacted asked me what I want, I told her I have no clue, she told me to come back at her when I decide.
She's smart. Any tattooist worth their salt will not scratch something on you only to have you regret it when you got home. Think about something you truly cherish, then do that thing.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Most occultists were smart crooks and to be honest Aleister Crowley was pretty much the same. They were manipulators and liars but also talented writers and quite talented painters.
Don't mistake eccentricity with falsehood. He worked the Magick he recorded. Of that there's no doubt. For armchair theorists - such as what you purport to be - unless you've performed the rituals; you'll never know how to manipulate reality via your own Will.

However Crowley's Thoth tarot can be a useful self-development tool if used for self-analysis. Regarding his writings - they are of similar value as above-average fantasy books. He is hardly a philosopher worth mentioning tbh.
Are you fvcking kidding? Only someone suffering from somnambulism or illiteracy could say Frater Perdurabo didn't absolutely change everything in the Western Hermetic tradition. Only The Master Therion blazed through each religion, taking those bits which actually work, to morph them into one cohesive system which ANYONE with the itch to see and learn can demonstrate. He systematically bridged science and religion into a path one can follow and grow spiritually, mentally, and, in most cases, physically.

Depends on the environment. Tattooed men are hardly leaders in corporate environment, actually they are marking themselves as a victims of physical and psychological violence and this enables real predators to phuck them up in work more often than not but you seem to be of different background so this might not be the case for you.
The men in my social circle have ink. Each are literate, successful, bold, and give zero fvcks for the opinions of others who haven't taken a stride in our shoes. We don't make excuses for sh!t, we don't give a sh!t, and we certainly don't pander to what we think a woman would like to see so we can desperately cling to her high-holy opinion.

When you find a tattooist ask if they have a sac for you to put some balls in before you decide on a tattoo. Do not ever do anything strictly to garner affection or for a woman's approval.

markfromeurope

Senior Don Juan
Don't mistake eccentricity with falsehood. He worked the Magick he recorded. Of that there's no doubt. For armchair theorists - such as what you purport to be - unless you've performed the rituals; you'll never know how to manipulate reality via your own Will.
Like I said, I'm not interested in Crowley's teachings to this extent. He worked his as.s off and used his whole fortune to appear as eccentric and unique as he could. I'm interested in social effects of his actions and that aura he spread around himself as its a proof of social engineer talents. That's the real power he had - make himself extraordinary in eyes of lesser minds. Obviously, he succeeded.

Regarding 'Magick': There's no empirical evidence that Magick or magic exists thus you are stepping towards the inevitable lack of onus probandi that should be provided by you for me to continue this discussion. Considering that there's no evidence to be provided, this discussion could last only if I'd agree to discuss things unconfirmed and I'm not interested in that. Your "there's no doubt" statement without any proof is worthless.

Are you fvcking kidding? Only someone suffering from somnambulism or illiteracy could say Frater Perdurabo didn't absolutely change everything in the Western Hermetic tradition. Only The Master Therion blazed through each religion, taking those bits which actually work, to morph them into one cohesive system which ANYONE with the itch to see and learn can demonstrate. He systematically bridged science and religion into a path one can follow and grow spiritually, mentally, and, in most cases, physically.
I like how you included the word "science" there.

The men in my social circle have ink. Each are literate, successful, bold, and give zero fvcks for the opinions of others who haven't taken a stride in our shoes. We don't make excuses for sh!t, we don't give a sh!t, and we certainly don't pander to what we think a woman would like to see so we can desperately cling to her high-holy opinion.
Good for you.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
I like how you included the word "science" there.
Magick is a science. It's similar to following a recipe in a cookbook. If you have the right mental state, follow the "recipe", you will achieve the results given by the Magickian's who've previously explored those modalities.

I've seen things. I've seen Gods, Demons, I've let Gods reign gold and silver over me. I could give two-fvcks if you believe in it or not. But, to arbitrarily profuse to say it's not "real" because you haven't the mental aptitude to do The Great Work, makes you seem an idiot. A scientist pushes the boundaries of reality and existence. This is what Magickians, Shamans, Warlocks, and Witches are; Scientists who explore the nether regions of our personalities and higher consciousness..

Why is it people are frightened of Quija boards and the like? Because inherently they know there's something there not to fvck with. I'm positive you have superstitions which you follow. How do you rationalize those? Walk under every ladder, Open an umbrella inside, Cross your fingers and toes, Make the sign of the Cross, and any other bad-luck causality. Do any of these then come back and tell me if Magick isn't a belief system that YOU follow.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
And it may behoove you to read the works of Dr. Robert Moore (King, Warrior, Magician, Lover author). He spent much of his psychological training learning from Occultists and Hermetic Magickians. Absolutely fascinating work. Do yourself a favor and ingest it.

Magick is a science. (...)
No it's not. You are hooked on a fraudulent system of beliefs created to look sexy and mysterious. Crowley yearned for attention thus he created his own philosophical system that had some entry level to have proper appeal towards people fascinated by things with the scent of unknown, intellectual, spiritual - mostly 'elitists' of different background, people that want to feel special by obtaining 'power' that is not accessible to others.

It's a fixation, effect of your own insecurities and internal weakness, perhaps due to some kind of abuse. It makes you turned by these things that arguably are about power but in fact are an elegant and well designed trap for a mind. Just like any other abstract world created in books or movies to catch interest of human mind.

It's a subclass of widely defined knowledge for sure - it's useless knowledge. Crowley's biography and effect's of his writings and creations on ppl are much more interesting than what he was actually able to create.

I've seen things. I've seen Gods, Demons, I've let Gods reign gold and silver over me.
This stuff you take has to be awesome.

I could give two-fvcks if you believe in it or not. But, to arbitrarily profuse to say it's not "real" because you haven't the mental aptitude to do The Great Work, makes you seem an idiot.
You are to provide the proof of your words. It's basic law of logic (true science btw.). Did you go to college?

A scientist pushes the boundaries of reality and existence. This is what Magickians, Shamans, Warlocks, and Witches are; Scientists who explore the nether regions of our personalities and higher consciousness..
Your definition of scientist means every club is full of scientists researching ecstasy.

Why is it people are frightened of Quija boards and the like? Because inherently they know there's something there not to fvck with. I'm positive you have superstitions which you follow. How do you rationalize those? Walk under every ladder, Open an umbrella inside, Cross your fingers and toes, Make the sign of the Cross, and any other bad-luck causality. Do any of these then come back and tell me if Magick isn't a belief system that YOU follow.
I'm agnostic, I don't do these things.

Being afraid of unknown is common human weakness. Humans usually don't want to understand that some things will never be understood by them - it's against our character & nature to actually understand that you have fixed limits in cognitive area, no one really wants to believe that death is the end of their story and so on. That's why people tend to go after units declaring that they know something others don't.

It's the reason why humans created religion. To feel safe. System you believe in is created as a 'closed system' (like knowledge kept by priests in Ancient Egypt) to make it even more attractive for the persons that are after things unknown.

That's why occultists prefer this encasement of mystery in their writings - what's difficult to understand has to be of great worth. They understood the psychology of marketing before it was taught in schools.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Your attempt at being specific and clinical breaths of diarrhea and has an air of inadequacy-coupled with inexperience. It seems you've read a book or two but you're trying far too hard to be skilled at anything. I see through it like a new windshield.

When you've experienced life, in all of it's many facets, those memories are reflected in the words we write. I'm not going to say you're inept, but you haven't shown anyone you've been able to do anything but fart a phrase thus far.

That and pine over a crack wh0re and a 22 year-old bimbette.

Last edited:
Your attempt at being specific and clinical breaths of diarrhea and has an air of inadequacy-coupled with inexperience. It seems you've read a book or two but you're trying far too hard to be skilled at anything. I see through it like a new windshield.

When you've experienced life, in all of it's many facets, those memories are reflected in the words we write. I'm not going to say you're inept, but you haven't shown anyone you've been able to do anything but fart a phrase thus far.

That and pine over a crack wh0re and a 22 year-old bimbette.
Whatever. Let's just end it at that, I already know who you are. You know that as well. It's sufficient.