markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story short:
- I'm in finances/studying/intellectual upgrade mode until 31st of March 2019
- I'm in appearance/physical upgrade mode since 1st of April 2019

Target:
-dating women 10 years younger or more

I'm thinking about getting tattoo to get a bit more edgy look and be more attractive to tatoo generation of 20-somethings. I'm interested in opinions of guys that have tattoo. What's the social effect? Was it worth it?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad that you even consider doing something like that to attract p*ssy.

billtx49

Reaction score
Get your mental/personal frame right first…

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm thinking about getting one for myself as well, but I hesitate. Effect on females might be decisive factor.

If there's no significant change in pulling women with this kind of upgrade then I might abstain but otherwise => might be decisive factor.

Besides, I was pretty specific - I'm asking guys that have tattoo. I'm not about "Getting tattoo vs not getting tattoo" discussion here.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure. Got my first when i was 18, so don't remember. Used to draw different things on my arm. Just wanted basic patterns in black.

Most tattoo artists are actual artists, and they start getting funny about their creativity like artists do. And they don't like doing simple designs. The last resigned himself to "well you can still turn it into a sleeve". I think they expect an addiction. Have a solid idea of what you want, and don't let them start ""getting creative"" or god only knows what you'll end up with. Expect a slight sulk.

You'd be surprised the people i know that go in not even sure of what they want. I find that crazy.

My first experience was pretty poor. Rickity chair, overpriced, constant upselling, general bs, will need it going over again. Last was great, great environment, good music, and good people. Get reccomendations or research.

As far as I gather, it's not the tattoo but the attitude which it indicates. My first was actually a valentines gift, and we split up a bit after. So not much difference i suppose? Lmao

Mike8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like attracts like. Do you like women with tattoos? Because that's who you'll attract. And you'll repel others, both personally and professionally. Yes lots of people have them, so what? I don't, never will, and I do just fine. If you're going to get a tattoo do it for yourself and for a good reason - it's basically for the rest of your life. I think you'll do better to attract "20-somethings" by getting your $ game right.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frivelous idea. I know many men who did the same thing just to go through painful laser surgery to have them removed due to corporate life and other things. Ask yourself this. How does a tattoo benefit your life? Do the people you look up to have tats?If they are successful, doubtful, unless young. Even they regret them. Mark Wahlberg and Dr. Dre had them removed.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like attracts like. Do you like women with tattoos? Because that's who you'll attract.
Girl who got me the tatt? First proper girlfriend no tattoos.

Last girlfriend? No tattoos.

Can't say that i agree on that one.

And you'll repel others, both personally and professionally.
My dear old mum, bless her heart, thought the same. It's pearl clutching.

I would say not on the neck, hands, face, or stupid things though.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get a tattoo. AS my Dad used to say only convicts, Military men and prostitutes have tattoos.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Get it, it's just a tattoo

Got my first at 15 maybe 16, I have them everywhere except my face.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Laser surgery doesn't always remove the tattoo completely. Usually, you see a "ghost" image of the original tattoo. I was seeing a girl who had been living "la vida loca." She wouldn't get into specifics but she had several tattoos removed and the after-effects (ghosting) were clearly visible. Typically you will need 3-4 laser procedures for every tattoo. That could easily run several thousand dollars. Then there is the risk of complications.

Even getting the tattoo itself is dangerous. This is just an idiotic move all around.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything you do in life should have a reason, better yet a valid reason, want to go back to college to study? valid reason you want to learn to be paid more, not a valid one, to get to know woman, same on this case, waht reason you do have? for woman? not a valid one, try better.

in a personal level I really hate tatoos, I don't see the point, more then likely you will and can get some complication on something you never needed, even more a lot of girl who have tatoo are also a turn off for me, its like they are dirt and are never getting clean, plus is always good to evade decisions who can scar you for life without a valid reason

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like attracts like. Do you like women with tattoos? Because that's who you'll attract. And you'll repel others, both personally and professionally. Yes lots of people have them, so what? I don't, never will, and I do just fine. If you're going to get a tattoo do it for yourself and for a good reason - it's basically for the rest of your life. I think you'll do better to attract "20-somethings" by getting your $ game right.
That’s not true . I have no tattoos on my body ( esthetic af though) and i have no trouble attracting women with tattoos. Actually most of them have lots of tattoos. But still I believe a tattoo is looking good only temporary.
After many years it fades and it’s not so nice to look at .

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the idea of correcting tattoos is what actually makes think think it over.

Social stigma comes mostly from:
- making foolish tattoos
- making mindless tattoos
- making poor tattoos
- making too many tattoos
- making tattoos in the places that are visible to other ppl

I'm largely against 'showing them off' yet they might be interesting for person that have them and show some edge in your personality that can be attractive to people that are important to you, something like sharing part of your soul with them.

Some of them are aesthetically awesome as well and I like to look at them - I slept with women that had tattoos and didn't mind them/found them attractive so I understand why women find them pleasing as well.

It's just that 'correct the old tattoo' thing that is meh however I see that even women of value find it intriguing when guys say that he has a tattoo. Especially if it's not to be spotted easily/he doesn't 'brag around' with it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you are not even sure should be a good reason to take more time to decide.

Personally I dont find tatoos to be a great enhancement for men, let alone for women...you dont put stickers on a ferrari after all.

If your work has nothing to do with military, drugs or fighting then your tattoos may scream "look at me I'm a badass".