Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking About Bailing On Marriage

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update
I spoke to the wife and we both want to stay in this. The ideal outcome for both of us is that we're together; that's the single most important factor and everything else is noise.

I laid out what I want my future to look like, and she likes what that sounds like. 2nd most important factor.

I asked what her personal goals were. What her perfect life would look like. Mostly, she wants to be happier, more sexual, prettier, have more fun. All of these align with my wants for her. 3rd most important factor - check.

I read a post on TRP about playing with women as if they were little girls, and it finally clicked.
I AMOGed the gymnastics meet my daughter had this weekend. Teased the wife about random stuff. The wife saw me catching some strong IOIs from a couple baddies when lifting together.

She ended up initiating a BJ in broad daylight in the parking lot. She never initiates and we've never done a public BJ before.
She was so turned on by it that she wanted more as soon as we got home.

A few passionate days where we fvcked like we were brand new, and everything looks like it's going to be alright. It's early to tell, but things look promising.

I will still be working on my faults here. I'd like to get a few number closes in, then toss the number; it'll be good for me and good for the relationship (losing scarcity mindset).

Thanks for everyone's input here. It is genuinely appreciated.
Love to hear this, nice work communicating your concerns. They are turned on by conflict and chaos I swear lol. Hope it works out for you.

Pierce.Manhammer

Reaction score
All great news. But the trick is to keep it going.

As they say, keep it fresh.

Take her to a new restaurant, do things you have never done together, recreate dates from the past that were fun (without telling her)—women LOVE surprises.

Update
I spoke to the wife and we both want to stay in this. The ideal outcome for both of us is that we're together; that's the single most important factor and everything else is noise.

I laid out what I want my future to look like, and she likes what that sounds like. 2nd most important factor.

I asked what her personal goals were. What her perfect life would look like. Mostly, she wants to be happier, more sexual, prettier, have more fun. All of these align with my wants for her. 3rd most important factor - check.

I read a post on TRP about playing with women as if they were little girls, and it finally clicked.
I AMOGed the gymnastics meet my daughter had this weekend. Teased the wife about random stuff. The wife saw me catching some strong IOIs from a couple baddies when lifting together.

She ended up initiating a BJ in broad daylight in the parking lot. She never initiates and we've never done a public BJ before.
She was so turned on by it that she wanted more as soon as we got home.

A few passionate days where we fvcked like we were brand new, and everything looks like it's going to be alright. It's early to tell, but things look promising.

I will still be working on my faults here. I'd like to get a few number closes in, then toss the number; it'll be good for me and good for the relationship (losing scarcity mindset).

Thanks for everyone's input here. It is genuinely appreciated.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
All great news. But the trick is to keep it going.

As they say, keep it fresh.

Take her to a new restaurant, do things you have never done together, recreate dates from the past that were fun (without telling her)—women LOVE surprises.
Yes...realtionships like everything else take work to maintain. They don't have to take a LOT of work, but they need some work.

Think of having "date nights" once a week or a few times a month like changing the oil in your car.

You can get away with not changing the oil for a long time...far longer than recommended...eventually tho if you don't do it it turns into a thick sludge and you blow your engine(ask me how I know). You don't go from not changing the oil to some minor repair. You go from not changing the oil to a major issue and possibly a new car. In terms of a marriage you don't go from no work on the relationship to a minor fight, you go to a major blowout or divorce.

Date nights turn into sex turn into wanting more sex during the week, turns into good feelings for each other due to Oxytocin and other positive hormones flowing. Scientists have also confirmed that male semen acts as an anti-depressant in women.

The key point to remember is the grass isn't greener on the other side. The grass is greener where you decide to water it.