Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think twice before you enter Australian waters!!

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start humming the theme to Jaws now.

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is kind of surreal here at the moment. This stuff is dominating our media, it really is like a Jaws type hysteria.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An attack by two great whites is unusual. The lady described one of the sharks as "the size fo the boat". I wonder if it is possible these are actually young Carchedon Megladon sharks. I imagine Megladons hunted in pairs because their prey were whales.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be going to australia soon to surf so this is bad news.

Is it really as bad as all this though? Or just a load of hype to fill the papers. I mean what are the chances of getting muched by a shark, still pretty feckin small right???!

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be more concerned with getting killed in a traffic accident on your way to the beach, drowning in the sea, or having a coconut fall on your head.

Shark attacks are rare, especially on patrolled beaches. On unpatrolled beaches, they're still rare.

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, when I said Jaws type Hysteria. I meant it was unfounded hype. I mean 28 attacks since 99, 2 only fatal... out of the how many millions that went swimming round our beaches??

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically an Amercian started this thread.

Read what Cbaoth Said.

Oh yeah another thing 50 boats were searching for the shark for two days, Us humans take great offence not being top of the food chain. No disrespect to the victim family (Even though they wanted the search called off).

The shark was only doing what millions of years of programming has it wired to do.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

I know! whats with that? If you go swimming in the sea your in the sharks world so you have to just deal with it if you get unlucky.

Did you see that sorty about the american kid who got munched by a croc? The family declared 'war' on the croc and vowed to kill as many as needed to find the remains of there boy.