Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things were so ON! Then something changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I go for what I want when I recognize it and burn all my bridges.

You're going to love the outcome of this story -- or maybe you'll hate it cause you're envious. I don't know.

And yes, I'm tall, dark and handsome, and I used to be into modelling. When I was in high school, everyone used to always say I should become one. So I started pursuing it. But I didn't want that. I was just doing it because everyone said I should. Not because I wanted to.

I've actually been here since 2004, and what I've learned is that some guys are full of sh!t. ;)

If its all good and you know everything, why did you even bothered to post here?

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will! I want to entertain you guys with either my great success or dismal failure. I suspect either would be fun to read about at this point for those who are following my story. I'm a drama king. And people love drama, don't they?
Females do. Why don't you send the story to Cosmo

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this very smart and pretty 26 year old girl on Facebook a month ago. I just saw her, thought she was cute, so I messaged her. The spark was there immediately. For a whole month, we chatted for several hours a day, teasing each other and role-playing and chatting. She works from home. I know I shouldn't have given her so much time, but I'm out of work and bored and I was having fun and she was having fun, so I didn't see the harm. She gets hundreds of messages a day from random guys, but she told me she's only ended up chatting long-term with 3 of us in her life. She blows everyone else off. She's planning to come visit me in fall to meet in person. I'm in Canada and she's in California. A few weeks back she told me I'm an "exceptional flirt" and that's why she wants to come.

Here's the thing...

Over the past week or so, she's been taking half a day to respond to my texts now and she keeps them short, and when we do chat she leaves after like 5-10 minutes. She's not teasing me or being playful much anymore either. So I'm a little confused what happened. Has her interest tanked -- or is she just playing me to keep my interest up, even though she knows it's high?

So far, she's still planning to fly out to meet me in person, though she was having second thoughts about it a few days ago but still decided to go ahead with it.

Right now, I'm planning to go no contact for a few days and give her some space as she's been distant with me.

Any thoughts? I've been out of the dating game for years, and I used to be so good at it.
Sudden change in behaviour always means something else has her attention.

You came across as way to available and needy and as you stated she gets messages from tons of guys. One possible got her attention.

Now you say she is taking half a day to get back to you and she isnt flirting like she used to, that is a blatant indication of falling interest level.

Going no contact for a couple of days won't work. She will see it as a game and get annoyed and start to piss you off on purpose now.

My suggestion is go date other women. I dont know how you expected a relationship to work from Canada ( which Provence btw)
And she is in California. That is a heck of a commute.

I would focus on new women. Don't contact her at all. If she reaches out, i would wait for a week or 2 before even answering her. Then when i did answer her i would tell her "this isn't working for me, I'm pretty busy and i am seeing other women,

She will give you one of 2 reactions. 1. She will panic and try to get you back or 2, she will say ok good luck, and her reaction will tell you everything you need to know.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would never fly. But I like the idea. Her interest has dropped since after the first month. But I'll get it back when we meet in person. A socially dominant man and a shy woman. How can that go wrong?

Like I said; I'll keep everyone posted on this story. :) It'll be months in the making though. If I get my roofing job tomorrow, I'll come up with the money in about a month to pay her. But then there's Covid. The borders are closed and we don't know when they're gonna open again yet.

Maybe she'll only come out for Christmas, like she said. But what kind of chick wants to join you in your family celebrations before she's even met you. A great one? She has strong family values, and gets pissed off at me when she suspects I'm not treating my family members well.
Logos you have a mediteranian look to you. Im assuming you are taller? Get yourself to the hairstylest and get that slick look going on with some fresh duds and you will kill it were you live. No need for this LDR but...if thats your end game go for it. It may work out. Interesting to see

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing (assuming it's not just a very skillful and imaginative troll) reminds me of a guy I knew that actually sent a bunch of money off to a girl in the Philippines. Everyone in his family and everyone he knew (including me) was telling him to stop sending money and that he was being scammed but he wouldn't listen. He ended up losing all of the money he had. Then he inherited 10,000$ and sent that off as well. When he didn't have any more money left, "she" stopped talking to him.
What a dumbazz. And he never flew there and met her?

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a dumbazz. And he never flew there and met her?
No. Even though flights to Manila from London were available for £250 at the time. Actually it's probably better he didn't because the real person behind the scam was probably part of a criminal gang or, at the very least, had seriously bad intentions. Sometimes people fly out to meet these people and never come back.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you is..

Never post a thread about a woman you have never met.. And have never banged.

It's concerning that this bothered you!
Some guys are just after sex. Others are after a quality wife. I think both are valid situations. I'm in the latter.

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys are just after sex. Others are after a quality wife. I think both are valid situations. I'm in the latter.
Scammers will pretend to be whatever you want over the internet so that you´ll send them money. Meanwhile you´re wasting the months and years of your life without meeting anybody.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No woman is quality up until you have met her.. Dated her.. She has earned you're trust with actual real life actions over a period of time.

Words are cheap.. Anything less than that is just another online chick who dropped off.

No big deal

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure she hasn't met anyone else. She says she's super shy in person and it takes her 2-3 days to get comfortable with someone new. She hasn't dated anyone since her last boyfriend 3 years ago. She even told me when I first messaged her that she wasn't interested in dating right now. She's a hermit and just works online at home all day and rarely goes out. She's a millionaire. Plus, I asked her to let me know if she were to meet someone. She said she would. And I believed her. But who knows? Maybe you're right.

But I agree with the backing off part.
And you believed that?

Don't be so innocent bro!

There is a golden rule: Words doens't matter... Look at her behaviors.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is quality up until you have met her.. Dated her.. She has earned you're trust with actual real life actions over a period of time.

Words are cheap.. Anything less than that is just another online chick who dropped off.

No big deal
A quality woman is a quality woman, regardless of whether it's yet known or not. They don't become one; rather, that fact is revealed and learned. And for me, it's known now.

Here's her resume so far...

- Anti-feminist, sticks by her man
- Anti-LGBT (even though she messes around with her girlfriends occasionally)
- Only has sex with boyfriends (2) -- not a slut who's into the hook-up culture (she hasn't gotten laid since her last boyfriend died in prison 3 years ago)
- Is a millionaire at 26 through her own efforts (dropshipping, other), so is positive and success-oriented (she never complains about anything, except to humble brag about all the guys chasing after her)
- Is a genius -- has a 152 IQ, so we're on the same level intellectually -- I'm supposedly 170, but likely more like 150.
- Has a killer sense of humor and knows how to tease and flirt and play with wit and words
- Highly values loyalty and commitment
- Very cute and pretty (former model)
- Skinny figure (will NEVER get fat)
- Has no tattoos
- Never had an abortion
- Parents are still married and she has a good relationship with her dad (that was one of the first questions I asked her, and she pays for their retirement with monthly checks)
- Encourages me to quit boozing and smoking and to succeed in earning money
- Tolerates my delusions and doesn't judge me for them -- bonus, even though they're gone now

And she didn't drop off. Just stopped chatting for hours a day, and I found out why yesterday, on top of her making way more deals lately. She hates it that I'm a smoker and a drinker. She tried to get me to stop for weeks, but when I didn't, she said that's when she lost some "mental investment" in me.

But she's still coming to visit me. I got my roofing job yesterday to come up with her $2k in probably 1 and 1/2 months. I'm also planning to quit my addictions and buff up in the gym again. Which are all great changes. And if I do, wouldn't you guys give this woman some credit, using her influence to bring out the best in a man? You guys are all skeptics and naysayers.

Does anyone wanna see what she looks like?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A quality woman is a quality woman, regardless of whether it's yet known or not. They don't become one; rather, that fact is revealed and learned. And for me, it's known now.

Here's her resume so far...

- Anti-feminist, sticks by her man
- Anti-LGBT (even though she messes around with her girlfriends occasionally)
- Only has sex with boyfriends (2) -- not a slut who's into the hook-up culture (she hasn't gotten laid since her last boyfriend died in prison 3 years ago)
- Is a millionaire at 26 through her own efforts (dropshipping, other), so is positive and success-oriented (she never complains about anything, except to humble brag about all the guys chasing after her)
- Is a genius -- has a 152 IQ, so we're on the same level intellectually -- I'm supposedly 170, but likely more like 150.
- Has a killer sense of humor and knows how to tease and flirt and play with wit and words
- Highly values loyalty and commitment
- Very cute and pretty (former model)
- Skinny figure (will NEVER get fat)
- Has no tattoos
- Never had an abortion
- Parents are still married and she has a good relationship with her dad (that was one of the first questions I asked her, and she pays for their retirement with monthly checks)
- Encourages me to quit boozing and smoking and to succeed in earning money
- Tolerates my delusions and doesn't judge me for them -- bonus, even though they're gone now

And she didn't drop off. Just stopped chatting for hours a day, and I found out why yesterday, on top of her making way more deals lately. She hates it that I'm a smoker and a drinker. She tried to get me to stop for weeks, but when I didn't, she said that's when she lost some "mental investment" in me.

But she's still coming to visit me. I got my roofing job yesterday to come up with her $2k in probably 1 and 1/2 months. I'm also planning to quit my addictions and buff up in the gym again. Which are all great changes. And if I do, wouldn't you guys give this woman some credit, using her influence to bring out the best in a man? You guys are all skeptics and naysayers.

None of the above matters.. It's only on paper that she is quality.

You are clueless about how she is as a person in daily real life interactions with her.

You haven't even dated her.. You haven't faced any difficulties or had any type of situation where she proves her character.

The fact that you praise someone this highly who you have no real life interactions with, is alone very worrying.

How does she deal with jealousy?
What is she like around other men?
How reliable is she in a crisis type situation?
What is she like after consuming alcohol?

You don't know anything about her man, until you date her, and get to know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.