Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things that ruled out women as LTR's or potential relationships for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wavelength and point of attraction are two different things. Wavelength is what you attract all the time. You cannot turn it off. Point of attraction is how much of it you atttact. You can be needy and supplicating and repel everything you desire in life. Even money.

a woman who likes shady folks will have no problems attracting it as long as she isn’t needy for it.
And if your not shady? But you are an excellent and thorough performer in your ways then what?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if your not shady? But you are an excellent and thorough performer in your ways then what?
that would be your wavelength and you would attract that.

the other day I went to the post office and accidentally bumped into 3 attractive fit women wearing gym clothes. I was also wearing gym clothes. We were all on the same wavelength. They looked and smiled at me. And I am 100% certain that if we existed in the same social environment, I would be sleeping with them.

this is why I always preach putting yourself in a social environment where you see the same women more than once. It’s a guaranteed lay.

people are sleeping with people on their wavelength 24/7. That’s why there are 7 billion people on this planet.

and yet there are guys advocating that you need to spend 10 years learning game, lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to maintain frame in an LTR: less is more, and keep it fun.

Hell my girlfriend tries to get serious with me, and I just fvck around and deflect all that crap into something stupid, because that is what women are, emotional, little girls that want to have fun and get their sh1t wet.

Deal breakers for me:
1) smoking
2) drug abuse
3) lazy
4) no job or aspirations
High kill count, drug use, smoking, lazy, no active gym membership, pathological liar, leaving her **** in my car or at my place for a excuse to stay or come by, manipulative, zero ambition, Liberal, a bad haircut (cut too short), not dolling herself up, being a slob, entitled, bitchy, victimhood, needy, clingy, bpd, crazy, weird, low sex drive means #next, ****ty cooking, party girl, bar star, only has guy friends, any mention of ex bf, any history of depression or mental health issues, suicide history, and ****ty diet, etc.