Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things INSANE women say

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Promise you won't leave if I tell you {XYZ,etc.}"

"Sex has never been that important to me"

"I'm NOT crying!"

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm NOT crying!"
A girl I used to date cried every third time we'd get together. The first time is when she cried in my car, afraid that the relationship wasn't going anywhere. After she calmed down, I told her it's okay to cry. "I wasn't crying," she says, four minutes after balling her eyes out with her face still moist from tears.

SMH...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this one on Linkedin the other day from a woman who is a Director of Sales for a decent size company:

"The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet."

God have mercy on those people, especially the men, who work beneath her.

This made me laugh my ass off

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, this is their favorite quote by a tortured woman who committed suicide by a drug overdose.

When they say "Handle me at my worst"

What that essentially translates into is...

"If your not willing to tolarate my disrespect and abuse, and put up with my Toxic personality, then you don't deserve me at my best"

Any woman who uses that Quote, without a doubt will be damaged to the Core.. Fuking run!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dogs like bones.. REAL men like Curves.

Any man can drive in a straight line.. But it takes REAL man to handle the CURVES

These are usually shaming tactics used by fat lazy obese woman, who can't stop shoving food in there mouths!

Translates.. IF you don't settle for a fattie, then obviously your not a real man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have only 1 exception, any women quoting Lorena Bobbitt, I'll smile and leave immediately.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is a "Live, Laugh, Love" sign anywhere in the house... Run !!

Reaction score
I seriously think they were some sort of evolutionary accident back when sexual reproduction first evolved in worms or some sh1t.

Despite being utterly helpless (other than their ability to manipulate men) and defenseless, they have been able to survive because men need them to reproduce.

Reaction score
Dogs like bones.. REAL men like Curves.

Any man can drive in a straight line.. But it takes REAL man to handle the CURVES

These are usually shaming tactics used by fat lazy obese woman, who can't stop shoving food in there mouths!

Translates.. IF you don't settle for a fattie, then obviously your not a real man.
Yea they say...

"You wouldn't know what to do with it"

That's their go-to response.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insane woman.

That's saying the same thing twice.

And it wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so weak and helpless.

I seriously think they were some sort of evolutionary accident back when sexual reproduction first evolved in worms or some sh1t.

Despite being utterly helpless (other than their ability to manipulate men) and defenseless, they have been able to survive because men need them to reproduce.
Jesus, bitter much? This is just outright misogyny and woman-hating.

Not to mention generalising to the point of absurdity. Helpless and defenceless...well, go speak to a female MMA fighter like that and see how many broken bones you get. Or a female weight lifter. Or a woman who has been to self defence classes.

Women have been capable of achieving feats equal to men all through history. We've had genius-level intellects like Marie Curie who revolutionised science. We've had women like Violette Szabo in world war 2, who at the age of 23 had more balls than most men. Would you want to be parachuted twice into Vichy France to fight the Nazis? Would you be able to have a fire-fight with a whole squad of German soldiers for 30 minutes, and kill some of them? Would you hold out under horrific Gestapo torture? Because she did.

To say all women are useless when women like that have existed throughout history is ridiculous.

As I've said before as well, there are women out there far richer and more successful than you or I. I don't like Hilary Clinton, but I think we can agree that she's anything but weak and helpless. She's certainly higher in society than you or I.

Your attitude f*cks your game before it's even begun. No sane woman wants to be with a guy who absolutely hates women with every fibre of their being - and rightfully so. I actually fear for any chick who dates you when you talk like this. I don't think normal women would even be safe around you.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a Woman has photos of Marilyn Monroe on her walls - Be Curious

If a Woman has Marilyn Monroes biography next to her bed - Be Fearful

If a Woman quotes Marilyn Monroe or bleaches her hair to look like her - RUN
If woman dresses up as Marilyn Manson get the exorcist. Lol

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said before as well, there are women out there far richer and more successful than you or I. I don't like Hilary Clinton, but I think we can agree that she's anything but weak and helpless. She's certainly higher in society than you or I.
Have to disagree with you here. Hillary is where she is at in life because of Bill who, polictal views aside, is a great man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, bitter much? This is just outright misogyny and woman-hating.

Not to mention generalising to the point of absurdity. Helpless and defenceless...well, go speak to a female MMA fighter like that and see how many broken bones you get. Or a female weight lifter. Or a woman who has been to self defence classes.

Women have been capable of achieving feats equal to men all through history. We've had genius-level intellects like Marie Curie who revolutionised science. We've had women like Violette Szabo in world war 2, who at the age of 23 had more balls than most men. Would you want to be parachuted twice into Vichy France to fight the Nazis? Would you be able to have a fire-fight with a whole squad of German soldiers for 30 minutes, and kill some of them? Would you hold out under horrific Gestapo torture? Because she did.

To say all women are useless when women like that have existed throughout history is ridiculous.

Your attitude f*cks your game before it's even begun. No sane woman wants to be with a guy who absolutely hates women with every fibre of their being - and rightfully so. I actually fear for any chick who dates you when you talk like this. I don't think normal women would even be safe around you.
That woman hate vibe isn'
Have to disagree with you here. Hillary is where she is at in life because of Bill who, polictal views aside, is a great man.
Hillary is great I'm her own right. It's nearly impossible to become a great man without a great woman by your side.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman hate vibe isn'

Hillary is great I'm her own right. It's nearly impossible to become a great man without a great woman by your side.
Yeah, I can appreciate your point.