Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things Are Getting Bad in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Democrats are hell bent on strict gun control. Most of Virginia is not. It isn't New York or California. News isn't really covering it. People are pissed. You've got normal people talking extreme stuff here. People are forming militias. Over 80 localities have passed resolutions stating they will stand against any unconstitutional gun control passed by the state. There's only 90 some counties.

See, Virginia has many many rural counties. The people from those counties are extremely stubborn. There's basically 3 cultures in Virginia. You have the federal influence of Northern Virginia and Norfolk. You have the tidewater culture. This culture goes back to the first settlers. Strong respect for authority AND tradition. Then there's the Appalachian culture. A culture that hates centralized government.

So, what do you have happening? Thousands of people showing up at Board of Supervisors meetings demanding action.

What will happen? I don't know.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Governor said he'll use the National Guard. There's only 7,500 National Guardsmen in Virginia. Millions of gun owners. Many guardsmen won't side with the Governor.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Global unrest has yet to hit the US. France has been a hot spot for the past year. This may be a sign of equilibrium setting in.

Useless mainstream media fails to cover these issues. No surprise there.

I hope, pray, and plan to ride this out at a safe distance. Could be years.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the good folks in Virgina fell for the Democrats' classic bait-and-switch tactic of "vote 4 me and I'll give you free stuff" only to find out that the Democrats' true goal is censoring free speech, gun confiscation, high taxes and open borders.....

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the good folks in Virgina fell for the Democrats' classic bait-and-switch tactic of "vote 4 me and I'll give you free stuff" only to find out that the Democrats' true goal is censoring free speech, gun confiscation, high taxes and open borders.....
Turnout was 40% or less. They took things for granted and didn't go vote.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't after the guns. They are after YOU. The guns are just in the way.
Which is why mine aren't going anywhere. Neither am I. I'm hardly alone.

Seriously, gun stores are sellling out of AR15s and 556 ammo.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I started watching tons of videos about it and people are ANGRY. I saw one where this guy was an undercover cop and was like “my fellow colleagues all say they will not enforce the laws even if they believe in them because they’re afraid” lol.

But yeah I was browsing some comments and there were people from OTHER states saying that they’re willing to drive over to Virginia to fight back, like holy **** this is some hung ho stuff.

5AB973B2-8017-4FE1-9958-ACD0840892C8.jpeg 2424241B-CE8E-4C47-A266-942DCD3D2562.jpeg 1199DAA9-A5B2-4518-B4B2-1D17D6E8565B.jpeg

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they are desperate, Obama pushed really fast to get where they wanted to get to. They thought Hillary was a done deal and she would be able to finish the job, but Trump went and got elected and screwed that up for them. Now they are throwing everything they can at us. The media doesn't cover any of this to try and keep us isolated, but the internet has made that impossible. This country and the world is in a bad way at the moment. There are some hard times coming fellas. I have been saying for some time, guys you need to buy guns , ammo and survival supplies. All you guys should be putting some time into learning survival skills. It's better to have these skills and things and not need them then it is to need them and not have them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are desperate, Obama pushed really fast to get where they wanted to get to. They thought Hillary was a done deal and she would be able to finish the job, but Trump went and got elected and screwed that up for them. Now they are throwing everything they can at us. The media doesn't cover any of this to try and keep us isolated, but the internet has made that impossible. This country and the world is in a bad way at the moment. There are some hard times coming fellas. I have been saying for some time, guys you need to buy guns , ammo and survival supplies. All you guys should be putting some time into learning survival skills. It's better to have these skills and things and not need them then it is to need them and not have them.
I would recommend stocking MRE's (meals ready to eat) if you can. I would, but I live in my car and have minimal space. I do stock days worth of water, though. Just bought a big med kit from walmart.

Having Gold, Silver, and Crypto would be good, too.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this situation serve as an example to the jacka$ses that say voting doesn't matter.....

.....if you sit out of an election (local, state or federal) you've basically casted a vote for a Democrat that wants to censor free speech and tax you into poverty....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this situation serve as an example to the jacka$ses that say voting doesn't matter.....

.....if you sit out of an election (local, state or federal) you've basically casted a vote for a Democrat that wants to censor free speech and tax you into poverty....
When politicians are bought and payed for...middle class and poor people lose.

Unless you're rich or a large corporation, voting is useless in most cases.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When politicians are bought and payed for...middle class and poor people lose.

Unless you're rich or a large corporation, voting is useless in most cases.
This is a lazy attitude and a defeatist mindset....

You're just rationalizing your own laziness by thinking that voting doesn't matter....

.....had the other 60% of registered voters in Virginia showed up do you honestly think there would be a Democratic governor threatening to confiscated firearms...????...

Name any republican that's pro gun confiscation and has threatened to call in the National Guard to enforce it... That's a Democrat schtick....

Beto O'Rourke threatened to use police and the National Guard as a confiscation task force if he were elected president, thankfully he dropped out... That should demonstrate to you the importance of who's placed in office, the importance of free speech, the importance of voting.....

Sorry dude, you're just a lazy defeatist....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lazy attitude and a defeatist mindset....

You're just rationalizing your own laziness by thinking that voting doesn't matter....

.....had the other 60% of registered voters in Virginia showed up do you honestly think there would be a Democratic governor threatening to confiscated firearms...????...

Name any republican that's pro gun confiscation and has threatened to call in the National Guard to enforce it... That's a Democrat schtick....

Beto O'Rourke threatened to use police and the National Guard as a confiscation task force if he were elected president, thankfully he dropped out... That should demonstrate to you the importance of who's placed in office, the importance of free speech, the importance of voting.....

Sorry dude, you're just a lazy defeatist....
No, it's called 'Reality'.

Learn how things work, then try to fix them.

Buy Bitcoin.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
True. The good folks of America also fell for Republicans classic line of “weapons of mass destruction” only to find out they lied along.

But that has nothing to do with the Republicans true goal of withdrawing from world signed nuclear agreements, banning 200,000,000 from America, have 35 day government shutdowns, and causing trade wars...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people should be forced to vote but at the same time I am not a fan of non voters complaining. Even if you don't think voting works it is still worth doing if for no other reason than if it gets to the point where it is time to use the 2nd amendment they can't claim that we didn't try doing things the nice and civilized way.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people should be forced to vote but at the same time I am not a fan of non voters complaining. Even if you don't think voting works it is still worth doing if for no other reason than if it gets to the point where it is time to use the 2nd amendment they can't claim that we didn't try doing things the nice and civilized way.
Seriously, it only takes 15 minutes to register online and 30 minutes to go to the polling station to vote.....

.....yet some people are so lazy and defeatist to the point where they rationalize their own laziness by convincing themselves that voting doesn't matter.....

If voting doesnt matter, why are PACs pumping billions of $$$$ to run campaigns....????....

Why is Tom Steyer spending his own personal wealth to push his impeachment agenda against Trump....?????....

Why did Hillary's campaign spend $1.6B on her presidential run only to lose to Trump who only spent around $500M....???....

Saying that voting doesnt matter is kinda like saying speaking out against tyranny doesnt matter....

It matters, you're taking a stand when you call out leftist bullsh1t like censorship and firearms confiscation..... You're also taking a stand when you cast that vote......

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gun rights being violated is small potatos compared to inflation.

What are you going to do with guns, if you can't even afford to live?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.