Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's Another Guy in the Picture...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
this is also interesting Hank. It’s kinda cool in a way. I remember what it felt like. Wasn’t returned of course. Hahaha

I’ve always wondered what It would be like to be able to look in a woman’s mental image pictures of all her escapades. If men had this talent and upon meeting her could see everything, the vast majority would never be able to find a quality man. At least for marriage anyway. For fun? Absolutely. There could be no lies or manipulations. What you see is what you get. Literally.

So this is what I do.
1. All women desire sex.
2. All women are having sex. (In one form or another if she is unfortunate in the looks department, fat etc )

So automatically assume it because you would be right. If all women are having sex and many men aren’t, shouldn’t you be having sex? She’s going to have sex with you or without you. Women are sex machines. They never stop thinking about men. Men have aspirations and goals...women may have them but men are still the center of it. Men have resources and creativity to optimally survive. The combination is interestingly absent in women for some odd reason.

Two men talking...

“Joe, let’s go to the races and tomorrow we will go hit that lake and catch some awesome fish.”

“Sure Bill let’s go kick ass.”

Two women talking...

“Let’s go mingle at the fair today. I have a great new outfit. Sexy. Maybe we will run into some hunks.”

“Oh that’s a good idea Lisa, but not before 9:00. I have a Botox (insert anything vain here to attract attention) appointment.”

Hahahahahaha

Here is a good story of the way it should be...

The man comes home about mid morning. He walks over and kisses her on the cheek and takes his rifle downstairs to clean it. He spent the morning at the range.

She automatically reads him when he comes in. He is distracted. He barely kissed her cheek and hardly noticed him. It throws up a flag for her. “What was that about” she thinks. What’s actually troubling him? Did I do something wrong?

He stays down in the basement two hours and didn’t come up. When he does she notices his mind is preoccupied and strangely absent. Her worry deepens a little more. He is definitely thinking about something. Her solipsism dictates that she view it in reference to her. It’s the natural order of things. So she is about 90% sure that it’s about them or at least her.

Throughout the day he remains strangely distant. His answers are short and noncommittal to anything. By late afternoon she’s fairly alarmed. “has he run into another woman and is thinking about us or rather me?”

By the evening she is very upset. So now she matches his tone and is now in the same state. Distant. She is worried and a. It timid amount things now. But she has protection mechanisms that make her withdrawal emotionally. Anything she has done that he wouldn’t like are now being pulled up in her mind. Even if it’s minor, she is worried about it. If she’s a tramp, she will resort to calculations and manipulations to get herself out of hot water. (That’s a different story and not part of this example)

By evening she is beside herself and feels certain that he no longer lovers her or is interested in another woman. They go to bed and part of her is terrified. She gets into bed and he turns to look at her.
“Ok, what’s troubling you?” He asks.
“nothing is troubling me.” She says. (Manipulation)
She is turning it around so the stress is in him and no longer on her. Natural.
“Knock if off. “ he says to her.
“You haven’t said two words to me today.” she accuses him. A slight touch of anger. (Manipulation). Turning it around to make him in the wrong.

He just looks at her and smiles.
“Babe, when I was at the range today I couldn’t get my rifle to sight in properly. I went down and cleaned it and looked at everything to see if something was wrong with my rifle.”

She just stares at him to see if it’s true.
“Look, men are problem solvers. That’s what we are. I need to keep those skills up and the rifle has been bugging me all day.”

“Well you should have said that. You don’t communicate with me!!!” she says as a make wrong and the whole thing is his fault.

He just looks at her. He is brilliant and understands the dynamic. He gives her a crooked smile.
“I was solving a rifle problem.” He says teasingly.

She rolls over and faces away. (Manipulation) silence and distancing.

He is a very smart man. He rolls his eyes and reaches over and picks up his book to read until he’s ready to fall asleep.

So is oneitis a man trait or a feminine trait? Or merely an abomination brought on by the feminization of men to trap their production and taxes into a diabolical culture using men’s natural talents to keep them down and slaving away?

Which one are you going to participate in?
The only guns I need are the ones attached to my shoulders.

FuzzX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do: Share condoms... because you practically are anyway.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do: nothing different with her.

Do: keep having sex with her

Do: keep talking to other women.

Men, don’t develop feelings for women until they press you for exclusivity.
this advice is 90% of the solution for all things women. I so often see men give this advice to others and then ask the same question for themself. it is like we expect the rules to be different for us vs other men.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guys that purposely squash their feelings because they can't handle themselves. If you know how to deal with it, it's no big deal, but does take practice and experience.
This is the exact phenomena that sinks men. Feminized men to be more accurate. The inability to control and handle emotions.

They were doomed to this at birth. They still value the woman more than themselves and their lineage. Value might be the wrong word. It is severely lacking. When it comes to survival, man is king. He is designed for it. Women come to the man due to biological markers. Man = optimum survival.

A man’s survival has never been nor ever will be dependent upon the feminine. Now OPTIMUM male survival does include the feminine. The other half of the equation. But as soon as they get a blow job, they go feminine stupid. Have to be reassured constantly. Needs stroking all the time. Reaffirmation of their fragile egos. Etc. this is disgusting. Then they run around says red flags and BPD and anything someone will give them to cover up their femininity. In my opinion, in some cases, just let them go. Nothing will fix them. They are long gone. Wasting time is dumb.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you proceed with her when you feel there's another guy in the picture?
first you remember why its so important to keep emotional distance from plates ,

then you spin more plates yourself to take your mind off it

you will never be able to do anything to directly win a chick over that has another guy in the background

(because anything you do at this stage is likely to push her further into the other guys arms )

you can only remain in your frame and possibly show her what she is missing

you must have options available at all times when dating

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if this is the same girl from your other post then there is nothing you can do. If you have moved and can no longer meet her on a regular basis, then there is no point in continuing to txt her. Pull your time and attention away from her. You will never be able to increase her interest higher than a guy she can go out and see, date, fvck any time she wants. You cannot change the way a person feels or make them do something they don't already want to do. All you can do as a man is change yourself. So do that. Change your mindset, start getting over her. It's not going to be easy, but you have to cut her off. Only time and absence will help you get over her. No other easy way to say it; this plate is done. All you have left with this one is when you're back in town, a random what's up text here and there. You may get lucky and things may have spiraled out of control with her new man, or men. Or she may be in an LTR. At this point, it is out of your hands. You can only do what a man would do...move on and focus on yourself.
It is so pathetic that we men can't fully commit to the same mindset because we are dealing with such scarcity... I think long distance and a few weeks of sex per year for the average guy is probably tolerable compared to being in the game

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your absence, the other guy will be placing a bid. You might be thinking .. Wo... not good. But, this can most likely play to your advantage.
You left her on a high note. She doesn't know what you are up to or who you're with. When the phone pings (and it's the other guy)... this should lower her attraction toward him ("oh no, it's that other guy again... where's Hank?! ") and without any effort on your part, increase her attraction toward you.
It's usually true that the one who invests less in the love triangle is going to win out, however I think that if they are willing to openly concurrently date this way that this girl is doing, then it is just a matter of time before you inevitably are the too available one and some new guy takes the role of aloof. The interest level just isn't there for her to even bother really hiding it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery solved. Her ex came back into the picture. That's why she went from Hot to Cold in 60 seconds.
Yep its always the case, sickening how it crashes your mental health though, when youve invested in a woman.

And your scouring old DM's for a misplaced comma or something you did wrong :rofl: