Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There are 34 MILLION more men than women in China

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this article today and found it interesting (and sickening).

The human trafficking angle is messed up in and of itself, but what struck me were the causes.

The demand for foreign brides in China is rooted in that country’s population, where there are roughly 34 million more men than women — a result of the one-child policy that ended in 2015 after 35 years, along with an overwhelming preference for boys that led to abortions of girl children and female infanticide.
Wow, they really didn't think that one through. I know there are billions of people in China, but 34 million is a huge gap. They have the largest m/f ratio for those under 15 - not a good omen. The article all but acknowledges the SMP.

The country they're importing brides from, Pakistan, has an overall ratio not much better than China's. But the families need the money so there you go.

I don't have a rhetorical question for you a la @MatureDJ , just found it fascinating.

BTW, for the best sex ratios, head to Russia or the eastern bloc countries. Though I'd settle on Puerto Rico...I do love Latinas.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The disparity will fix itself once their is another world war. The reason why polygamy has existed throughout history is because there is usually a shortage of men due to war and other causes but was is the biggest one. The world is headed for another world war, the major players in it will be the US, Russia , Iran , India and other allies versus China, Pakistan and their other allies. If you or any other members want to read more about this I suggest doing a web search and reading the generational dynamics blog as well as the book generational dynamics. I think the Chinese have built this gender disparity in order to help their war effort, think about it @samspade all those men that need an outlet for all that energy and aggression would make a formidable fighting force.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there are 34 million more men than women in total, that means the gap is worse in the reproductive ages since women live longer on average. By the way, Sweden's gender ratio among young people is worse than China's now because of male-dominated migration. It's 126:100 or so here.

It is scientifically known that both the more polygynous a society becomes and the greater a surplus of males there is, the more criminality/violence you get.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem usually double itself at that point since women are so in demand that they can let themselves go with no conseguences.

They can be as fat and obnoxious as they wish while running hypergamy on roids since men have no other choice...this further limits the availability of sexual satisfaction for men thus turning it all into a time ticking bomb that destroys social cohesion even before than social peace.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I read this article today and found it interesting (and sickening).

The human trafficking angle is messed up in and of itself, but what struck me were the causes.

Wow, they really didn't think that one through. I know there are billions of people in China, but 34 million is a huge gap. They have the largest m/f ratio for those under 15 - not a good omen. The article all but acknowledges the SMP.

The country they're importing brides from, Pakistan, has an overall ratio not much better than China's. But the families need the money so there you go.

I don't have a rhetorical question for you a la @MatureDJ , just found it fascinating.

BTW, for the best sex ratios, head to Russia or the eastern bloc countries. Though I'd settle on Puerto Rico...I do love Latinas.
this is really huge gap. chinese incels have even less chance of getting a girl than incels from other places. but its good because all their men will be blackpilled/redpilled faster, and if everyone recognizes this as a problem, then something will happen

BTW if these parents realized that theres such a high deficit, and didnt abort girls - then if that girl was at least average, then she could pick very high value men (rich chinese etc). parents want a son but their daughter would be richer cause she can marry up

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In spite of the surplus of men in China, Chinese women are opting for emotionaly intimacy with "virtual boyfriends," their answer to sex dolls.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In spite of the surplus of men in China, Chinese women are opting for emotionaly intimacy with "virtual boyfriends," their answer to sex dolls.

I keep saying rat utopia everywhere...too much people in not enough space leads to self regulatory reactions.

By space I dont need "they need more room", I mean social space too.

Too bad the same self regulatory system doesnt happen among low iq populations too.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Fuk all of china besides those fighting against the oppressive scum government