Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Young OG Project (Journal)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: 23 YR Old HB 7.5 Hispanic Club girl

I met this girl a few weeks ago. She's the one from my last post that I approached and danced with at the club. I wasn't sure about her at first because of her response time with texting but everything ended up going as planned.

We met at one of the bars I normally use for dates. She showed up looking really good with a low cut top on that showed off her rack. We drank and things went really good. I was putting my hand on her lower back here and there during the conversation. She started touching leg near my dVck.

After we went outside, I asked her back to my place and she said yes. She left her car at the bar and we took mine to my place. We sat on my couch and eventually started kissing. I told her we should go to my room. It was pretty good and she even blew me. She stayed the night and we banged again in the morning. Then I took her to her car.
Nice man. Glad to see you posting FRs/LRs. It’s great for the community.

Club numbers don’t usually come through but it’s nice that this one did. I see you did a good job of sexualizing the interaction on the date as well.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My journal is due for an update. I wasn't gaming for a while. I've just been hanging out with my gf. But, I did meet up with this girl that I used to work with a couple weeks ago for a drink. We have been staying in contact with each other and we would flirt at work. I'm going to invite her over soon and see if she accepts.

Last night I went to some clubs for the first time in a couple months. It was almost like I never lost my game. I did so many approaches that I lost track. I was like a machine. I had some good sets. I no longer like to use wings for 2 and 3 sets. I feel like they sometimes ruin my sets. I did one solid number that I will follow up with later.