Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Worst Dating site on the net

Reaction score
http://datingadviceforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4

This has to be the worst dating advice forum on the internet. It's run by women who are giving these major symps advice on how to be nice and sensitive guys.

It makes me want to puke when I see the female conditioning going on to the fools who signed up for that hell hole.

Imagine a site like this but all the moderators or most of them are women.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.studentcenter.org

Very, very, few people other there who actually know what they are talking about.

The rest is filled up with people who say

"Tell her how you feel!!"

"Buy her some flowers for the first date"

"She is just confused right now, just wait for her to come around"

I browse to tell myself what NOT to be.

Reaction score
well I used to say that sosuave was the worst place on the net but these sites have the fellas on this site beat on being womens bootlicks.

I'd rather sit here and listen to aasa-nova all day long instead of going back to dating advice forum again.

Reaction score
Originally posted by The TallOne
www.studentcenter.org

Very, very, few people other there who actually know what they are talking about.

The rest is filled up with people who say

"Tell her how you feel!!"

"Buy her some flowers for the first date"

"She is just confused right now, just wait for her to come around"

I browse to tell myself what NOT to be.
ewwww...I felt a cold chill on this one...somebody needs to post the address of sosuave on that site..save a whale..save a fool.

Reaction score
Player, I just visited the site and I saw this thread (see below) - very pathetic indeed - every sentence is filled with error in thought and action!! This guy is entrenched in the feminist/homo Matrix!!!

"Help me please,,,,

ok, i hav known this girl for a week now, been haniging out wit her and friends every night. i always make her laugh and smile at me and she does the same thing to me. i ask her friend if she lieks me and she says yes. so the next night i say this to her, { okay, these past couple of days ther has been somthing i hav wanted to tell u and ask u, but haven't had the guts to, the thing is, i like u, the moment i saw u i thought u were the most beautiful girl i hav ever seen, now i hav neva had a girlfriend in my life, neva even kissed a girl, but i think i would be a good boyfriend i f u wanted me to be urs, i am very caring, emotional, romantical, and very supportive, if u need me i will be there for u, i am not one of those gusy just looking for sex or sumthin like that, i just wanna be wit u, cause when eva i am around u and i am very happy, u hav a great sense of humor, great personality, and u are very beautiful, there are not enough words to describe how much i like you but this is a short paragraph, if u say no, thats ok cause we can still be friends, but i like u, and i now know what loves feels like }

she says that was the most beautiful thing sum1 has ever said to me, then she says i dunno, cause i never want to lose u as a friend and i hav a lot going through my mind. i reply that i understand. now for the last week i hav constantly said things to make her feel happy and saying beautiful thigns to her. i kno she still likes me sumhow. What do i do to get her to love me love me, to be my girlfriend?"

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest..

To test our knowledge, we should pick a post or somethin a week, and have a few "masters" go over the posts and tell us what this person has done wrong.

One of the best ways for people to learn, is to see what other idiotic mistakes people have made.

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, it's really sad. Girls think they know what they want, and then try to tell men to behave a certain way thinking, o.k in theory I think I'd like someone like this, but when a guy actually acts in the way she thinks she wants, it's almost always a no-go. Not giving them what they expect always seems to be the best route. In a way I feel bad for the poor guy, but then again it's a perfect example of what not to do. And a good learning experience for him, that is if he catches on that it doesn't work like that. With that in mind these women who run that site, must not know what they are doing, or hate men and are purposely giving them **** advice.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell no. dont post so suave, we'll be bombarded with AFC's posting stupid crap all over the forums.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becareful about getting love advice from girls. Get advice ONLY from girls that are with a boyfriend already. If you ask a single girl who hasn't had a relationship in years she will tell you to do stuff SHE WANTS DONE TO HER. She will say "Give her flowers on first date, that's romantic" She will say "Always call her every day to say Hi"

A girl in a relationship gave me this advice which totally differed from what this other loser single woman gave me "Going on a first date should be treated as going out with a friend except you act more flirty, but don't do anything crazy.. just test the waters" On phone calls "In the first couple of months, only call to say thanks for the date, and setting up dates -- Only after she wants to be exclusive with you should you start calling her every other day to say HI"

Oh and don't listen to your aunts/mothers/sisters for advice too!!! Only take it from a female friend that is in a relationship that you do not find attractive.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
hell no. dont post so suave, we'll be bombarded with AFC's posting stupid crap all over the forums.
And how exactly would that change our current situation? :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Player, I just visited the site and I saw this thread (see below) - very pathetic indeed - every sentence is filled with error in thought and action!! This guy is entrenched in the feminist/homo Matrix!!!

"Help me please,,,,

ok, i hav known this girl for a week now, been haniging out wit her and friends every night. i always make her laugh and smile at me and she does the same thing to me. i ask her friend if she lieks me and she says yes. so the next night i say this to her, { okay, these past couple of days ther has been somthing i hav wanted to tell u and ask u, but haven't had the guts to, the thing is, i like u, the moment i saw u i thought u were the most beautiful girl i hav ever seen, now i hav neva had a girlfriend in my life, neva even kissed a girl, but i think i would be a good boyfriend i f u wanted me to be urs, i am very caring, emotional, romantical, and very supportive, if u need me i will be there for u, i am not one of those gusy just looking for sex or sumthin like that, i just wanna be wit u, cause when eva i am around u and i am very happy, u hav a great sense of humor, great personality, and u are very beautiful, there are not enough words to describe how much i like you but this is a short paragraph, if u say no, thats ok cause we can still be friends, but i like u, and i now know what loves feels like }

she says that was the most beautiful thing sum1 has ever said to me, then she says i dunno, cause i never want to lose u as a friend and i hav a lot going through my mind. i reply that i understand. now for the last week i hav constantly said things to make her feel happy and saying beautiful thigns to her. i kno she still likes me sumhow. What do i do to get her to love me love me, to be my girlfriend?"
That site is full of femanist who live in some kind of dream world. If you try to post the truth about dating your post will get erased. Try it. If you have a view point different than theirs they mods will erase anything that you have to say.

Those poor slobs are lost in the wilderness getting know where.

Those women are bored house wives and 39 year old unmarried and never been married and one even just had broke up with her man Saturday night....too much estrogen.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
Don't bother posting the web address, they will only take the post down. Trust me on that. But if you have it in your signature there is nothing they can do about it....hehehehe...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
yeah dudez sosuav iz so much kewler then dat afc forum their all soooo afc we shud go over their an tel them how much kewler our forum iz cuz we r teh shiet! fykk those afc losers they get no chix

:rolleyes:

Jesus...stop flaming other forums. Yes, it's tragic that these people just don't get it, but stop acting like you're "elite" just because you know something they don't.

Instead of flaunting your elite choice of forum over theirs, why don't you actually offer them some advice? Go onto those forums and make some USE of all the Internet reading you've done and help these guys out. Lead by example.

You'll get more respect from helping your fellow man escape the chumpish mentality than you will from getting into a p!ss!ng match over whose forum gets more p00n or going on there and saying, "This forum sucks! Go to sosuave.com!!"

I get the idea from posts like this that there are too many guys out there who are less interested in learning/teaching the 'game' than they are with being on the coolest forum on the Internet.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Squirrels.

Plus, think about it:

An "AFC" changes his own behavior and sacrifices who he is and becomes a wuss in order to get the approval and liking of a girl by doing things like 'giving flowers' and 'giving love letters'. A "DJ" also changes his own behavior and sacrifices who is in order to become a "DJ" in order to get the approval and liking of a girl by doing things like "being ****y/funny" and "qualifying".

Is one any better than the other?

Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
yeah dudez sosuav iz so much kewler then dat afc forum their all soooo afc we shud go over their an tel them how much kewler our forum iz cuz we r teh shiet! fykk those afc losers they get no chix

:rolleyes:

Jesus...stop flaming other forums. Yes, it's tragic that these people just don't get it, but stop acting like you're "elite" just because you know something they don't.

Instead of flaunting your elite choice of forum over theirs, why don't you actually offer them some advice? Go onto those forums and make some USE of all the Internet reading you've done and help these guys out. Lead by example.

You'll get more respect from helping your fellow man escape the chumpish mentality than you will from getting into a p!ss!ng match over whose forum gets more p00n or going on there and saying, "This forum sucks! Go to sosuave.com!!"

I get the idea from posts like this that there are too many guys out there who are less interested in learning/teaching the 'game' than they are with being on the coolest forum on the Internet.
I will tell you what. Why don't you try going over there and posting some advice and see what happens.

Infact here is a direct link to a thread you can post on:

http://www.datingadviceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14936

Let's see if those women leave it up. Let's put your words to the test Squirrels. I will watch for your post and see what happens ok.

Do this before the end of the day.

Infact let us all watch and see squirrels post on that thread...

Then let's see what happens when the rest of us following this thread posts.

I dare anyone to take the challenge.

Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
I agree with Squirrels.

Plus, think about it:

An "AFC" changes his own behavior and sacrifices who he is and becomes a wuss in order to get the approval and liking of a girl by doing things like 'giving flowers' and 'giving love letters'. A "DJ" also changes his own behavior and sacrifices who is in order to become a "DJ" in order to get the approval and liking of a girl by doing things like "being ****y/funny" and "qualifying".

Is one any better than the other?
And xblitz...you got your training from a female. I want to see you post on this thread also:

Let's see if they leave what you have to say up.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What training? My point was that you don't NEED training at all. People WAYYYYY before sosuave, and ASF, and your "macking.com" or whatever you promote, have been getting laid. If the internet shuts down, people will STILL be getting laid. You don't need training for that.

I'll post to their thread but I don't know what you expect will come out of it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I will tell you what. Why don't you try going over there and posting some advice and see what happens.

Infact here is a direct link to a thread you can post on:

Let's see if those women leave it up. Let's put your words to the test Squirrels. I will watch for your post and see what happens ok.

Do this before the end of the day.

Infact let us all watch and see squirrels post on that thread...

Then let's see what happens when the rest of us following this thread posts.

I dare anyone to take the challenge.
I've read the first page of that particular thread, and basically the guy is wondering if he should ask her out, and everyone's saying, "Yes. You won't know if she likes you unless you take a chance. Just go for it!" Is that BAD advice? LOL

I tried to sign up, but it requires someone to manually approve or activate my account.