Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world's first Chad

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what this means, because I'm pretty sure kids inherit their parents's genes, no matter who their parents are.

Or neither...like when beautiful parents have ugly children, or when ugly parents have beautiful children. Can't predict the outcome, unless you're cooking the DNA.

I personally don't care who anyone marries or makes babies with, but I freely admit that it's one of my pet peeves, when people pretend (or even really believe) that they're only having mixed race children, to save the species, or to create a master race.

First of all, we've been creating mixed race children, for as long as there have been races, and for as long as the races have been encountering each other, and we haven't created a master race, yet...

...and Secondly, I'm pretty sure that creating a master race is something we shouldn't even be trying to do...for a variety of reasons.

Have children with whomever you choose and whomever chooses you, but kids don't need the kind of pressure and mind fuuck that's sure to accompany the expectation that they're some sort of genetic supreme beings(science experiments). In fact, that's a big part of the race-obsession problem we already have...

i feel this

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not obsessed with blondes but I really like girls with green or blue eyes, it comes much more pleasable to keep eye contact with them.

Regarding the mixed children sure if they have a parent used to cold and one used to sun you get one that can deal with both (hypotetically) but he will never deal with cold as his fathers people or with sun as his mothers one.

After all there is a reason why the army has snipers and pilots but none that does both.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ayo @MatureDJ where you at, mayne.....?????..... IncelTV just dropped a new video... I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure it's gonna be an instant classic.

It's a heightpill video. Time to start a new thread bruh....

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, what a phucking crybaby this vid author is.

I should have made video how much tall guys phuck up my game cuz I am not tall and average IQ guy should make video how much smart guys phuck up his game and janitor should make a vid how much bus drivers SMV phucks up their game and so on...

Men accept their limits because that's logical thing to do and they still pursue their goals because that's what men do.

Instead I see this female-mindset cry-me-a-river video about white CHAD male privilege of spreading aryan superhuman semen and this is sad so we should all go to surgery and just try to turn to aryan superhuman standard or die trying ; (

Now, how about GTFO with this piece of emo s.hit pretty plz?

btw. this is great for indian/ethnic IT guys trying to get additional inches in height or die trying in order to score with white HBs (wouldn't it be easier to just stay in phucking india instead of dying in process to become WHITE?)

This forums is recently going to incel toilet in lightspeed btw...
Trust me bro. This forum is all about how guys are too short, ethnic, poor, bald, living outside a city, don't have model good looks, poor social circle, women are evil feminists, women only want chad, women need money... but nothing to do with how boring, weird, socially awkward or just plain fcking annoying the posters here are.

Wake up

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw. this is great for indian/ethnic IT guys trying to get additional inches in height or die trying in order to score with white HBs (wouldn't it be easier to just stay in phucking india instead of dying in process to become WHITE?)

This forums is recently going to incel toilet in lightspeed btw...
The manletethniccel was born Canadian and probably didn't even know how to speak Hindi (or any other native language there), and in any case, as bad as Toronto is, could you imagine how bad it must be in a place where 1/4 of girls are sex-selected aborted?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arn't blue eyes a side effect from inbreeding? naturally and scientifically it dosnet make sense for humans to have light colored eyes.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
About hair and eye color : Peter FROST blog
" Peter Frost's anthropology blog, with special reference to sexual selection and the evolution of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation "
" Anthropologist. I've published mainly on sexual dimorphism in human skin color and on the evolutionary origin of European hair and eye colors. "

I have spend hours reading this guy. His theory is that blond genes will rule the world because of preference in sexual selection.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arn't blue eyes a side effect from inbreeding? naturally and scientifically it dosnet make sense for humans to have light colored eyes.
Yes, the whole gist of this is that this All-Time Chad had bequeathed his recessive blue-eye gene to the children of a large number of women, and eventually their ancestors got together and some of them got both this gene from the gametoctyes of both parents, who then became follow-on Chads, etc., until the gene got widely dispersed in the Caucasoid population.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ayo @MatureDJ where you at, mayne.....?????..... IncelTV just dropped a new video... I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure it's gonna be an instant classic.

It's a heightpill video. Time to start a new thread bruh....
This one?

It's just Trump using childish taunts so that he looks "cool" to his followers - it's like the Clown World from the movie "Ideocracy". Of course, in this instance, Bloomberg could buy & sell Trump, and fund a GOTV effort that would be biblical. The video is OK, but not something that I found worthy enough to make it a topic here.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one?

It's just Trump using childish taunts so that he looks "cool" to his followers - it's like the Clown World from the movie "Ideocracy". Of course, in this instance, Bloomberg could buy & sell Trump, and fund a GOTV effort that would be biblical. The video is OK, but not something that I found worthy enough to make it a topic here.
That's okay, I went ahead and posted a thread about it..... A truly magnificent video IMHO...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue/Green/Grey eyes are recessive traits, which means they need 2 alleles to be phenotypically expressed. Which is why sometimes we see Black Americans with Blue/Green/Grey eyes.... It's because somewhere in their genetic history is European DNA...
The average "African American" is about 40% white genetically.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The whole Human race only descends from a few thousand individuals because the Toba volcanic eruption killed off most people 70,000 years ago.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole Human race only descends from a few thousand individuals because the Toba volcanic eruption killed off most people 70,000 years ago.
Of course, the Neanderthals were still around, and they have contributed some to Homo Sapiens Sapiens.