Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way women behave for men with money

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where i live if you earn over 80 Thousand Uk pounds a year , you would be classed as doing well for yourself, in that Post/zip code

its interesting to see red pill knowledge in full glory, with these guys girlfriends..

The 4 guys I know are nothing special to look at, middle aged , obviously accomplished at work so thats good

The women literally "turn off" all their hypergamous behaviours,

1) no selfies.
2) Speak ridiculously high of their chaps(almost in a worship manner)
3) very limited social media usage.
4) No males crawling over their SM within reason
5) keep themselves in shape
6) Speak well

My point is they carry themselves like 1950's women, However when these women went out with guys in the 25k wage bracket, They behaved pretty disappointing, constantly attention *****d, ....

Its fantastic to see what resources does for you at the negotiating table

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where i live if you earn over 80 Thousand Uk pounds a year , you would be classed as doing well for yourself, in that Post/zip code

its interesting to see red pill knowledge in full glory, with these guys girlfriends..

The 4 guys I know are nothing special to look at, middle aged , obviously accomplished at work so thats good

1) no selfies.
6) Speak well

My point is they carry themselves like 1950's women, However when these women went out with guys in the 25k wage bracket, They behaved pretty disappointing, constantly attention *****d, ....

And watch that behaviour change to bad should those same guys experience financial hardship in the future.

Now they say money can't buy happiness..... but looks like it can make women happy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't seem to match well with more modern PUA ideas that money doesn't garner you any real attraction or respect. I don't believe that exactly, but I think it has more to do with the woman's character than how much the guy makes. I can't blame women for wanting to be with successful men however, why wouldn't they? A successful man isn't only attractive because he has some cash, it's because he has his sh!t together and is managing his life well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) no selfies.
6) Speak well

In America there is a competition. So if she knows you make alot of cash and have a high self worth she will do all those negative behaviors to devalue you. Look at Johnnie Depp. What helps a lot is to be strongly anchored socially. But they'll try to damage that too. Best bet is to find one who values and respects you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best bet is to find one who values and respects you.
This is a strong statement as if you strip away the clothes, car(s), accessories, friends/social status, house, job, etc.
One must ask themselves if they think this woman would stick with them or not because really at that point, she likes you for you. That's as pure as it gets.

Guys fall into the trap too with women on soley being hung up with her looks and what's in between her legs. If you strip away those things, could you also still like this woman and live with them for a long time?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a strong statement as if you strip away the clothes, car(s), accessories, friends/social status, house, job, etc.
One must ask themselves if they think this woman would stick with them or not because really at that point, she likes you for you. That's as pure as it gets.

Guys fall into the trap too with women on soley being hung up with her looks and what's in between her legs. If you strip away those things, could you also still like this woman and live with them for a long time?
I love me a real "ride to die b1tch"...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Abraham Maslow's 3 basic human needs are: Security (by which we gain or conserve, the lesser of the 3, because it brings with it dreaded Boredom, but without it we are consumed and immobilized by anxiety, though this need can be discarded/displaced by the top 2 needs without much fuss), Stimulation (a need we Yearn for, which fixes boredom, very close in high ranking to the #1 need, Identity), and Identity (our need to shun anonymity thus the pain of War is enticing, a need that we grasp for).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are those women?

Anyway yeah, the social position of a man comes right after his looks and both are strongly connected.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean if she gets a sex change to a man if you would still like her? Really?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know these women when they dated specifically were dating men of lesser means?

Or are you generalizing and extrapolating to all women?

The reason I ask is this...

There are women (like myself) with high standards. Women with high standards hold out for a man who will meet the standard. I’d rather be by myself than with a sub par man. And when a man presents himself who expresses interest in me who meets the standard? You bet I’m going to speak highly of him...because I’m proud of him, and proud to be with him.

Financial success is one aspect of standards. It suggests not just money but the ambition, intelligence and skill set required to acquire money. The skill set is more important than money itself. A man who has the skill set can rebuild again if he meets an obstacle in life. I like a resourceful man in the sense that he can solve problems and overcome adversity and thus exhibit leadership, which is something I screen for.

So it may be that indeed men who have success attributes attract better women OR if you do know these women personally...require better behavior of their women. The result is similar, but the higher class (higher standard requiring) women are going to naturally exhibit these qualities because it is who they really are.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did their situations play out?
what i mean is , if you told me this 10 years ago, i would have thought these women were "great" but now i see true female nature, on display. I have no problem with female nature, I have a problem that 95% of men hold women to no standards

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That also implies that we, as men, are not what's between our legs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i mean is , if you told me this 10 years ago, i would have thought these women were "great" but now i see true female nature, on display. I have no problem with female nature, I have a problem that 95% of men hold women to no standards
So these men let these women run wild? There are some men they won't try alot if the games on. And they will try to "make up" if they fbcked up with them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That also implies that we, as men, are not what's between our legs.
You could be a work horse for her, an atm, handiman or a scapegoat. Your mantools aren't always required of her uses of you.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A woman’s priorities changes over time. When women are on their best behaviour, it’s because they think they have the best man available to them at that time. If another man came along that was better for her, she would switch over to him.

A woman negotiates based on a man’s use at that point in her life;

- A 20 year old girl woman is going have to alot of selfies and social media usage. She doesn’t care about money because her priority at that time is getting aroused by the alpha male

-
A 33 year old woman is going to have a lot less selfies and social media usage. She cares about money because her priority now is getting married having a baby with being supported by a nice beta male.

Remember men, what you have is for you. Whether or not a woman cares about you depends on her priorities at that stage in her life. Need proof? Look at Dr Dre and his wife, Nicole. She signed a prenup at 26. Now she is 50 and is challenging it every step of the way. Why? Because her PRIORITIES have changed.

Be strong Men.