Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Warrior Diet

bigunit

Reaction score
I just started doing this new diet called the warrior diet. Usually I'd be skeptical about gimmicky things like this, but it's simplicity and permissability have me all gung ho. The guy who wrote it is a coeditor of penthouse magazine and some big name in the fitness circles...not that i give a crap. Anyways, you basically fast durring the day (fruits and vegetables permitted) and then binge at night. It's so easy and it's working! I always felt eating durring the day made me feel bloated, lazy, and never sated. I feel better and am losing the odd pounds I've managed to accumulate since wathcing the twin towers come down. Thumbs up!

-bigunit

violent

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesnt sound like the best diet. the only reason you would lose weight with a diet like this is because you reduced your calories.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quite contrary.
I used to do this while I was trying to diet. Don't eat shyt during the day, then you get so hungry that you can't sleep so you go to the kitchen. I gained lots of fat in no time.

Just lift. I have been lifing for over a month now and I can see some results. i am loosing excess fat but my arms look way bigger now.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really think it would work if you're really skinny. If you need to lose weight, probably. But some people find it better to eat more meals, but less with each meal, giving their system time to digest it.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting diet. If your daily caloric intake was less than what you burned off, then yeah, you'd lose weight. If not, you wouldn't.

On a side note, that diet is how many sumo wrestlers gain their weight. They put their body into starvation mode during the day and then splurge at night. The body holds onto all the food it can and stores it because it's preparing for being starved again.

-Kow

Eltosian

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can go to dragondoor.com for more info or to order it.

I've been thinking of trying The Warrior Diet, but I haven't ordered the book yet.

Have you tried The "Warrior Workout?" If so, how do you like it?

bodybuildin

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally. i think it is absolutely ridiculous

while the concept sounds good, boosting glycogen stores, there is no scientific backup.

stick to what works, 6-8 smaller meals a day
high protein, medium carb, low-medium fat

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit the tread mill about 30 minutes a day, 60 when I have th chance. seems to be doing me a world of good.