Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The wall of woke hiring

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for a step up role. I’ve been working on this for many years, getting exams and experience.

in Europe we now have rules coming in where you have to look at your male/female pay and explain et etc. What seems to happen is all the men stay at the very top on massive money but all the exec roles (the ones I would be doing) are going to women now to balance it out.

I can see women I’ve worked with getting in these roles with nowhere near the right qualifications or experience.

It makes it seriously hard for me to compete as I haven’t got a vagina, these are hires of barely competent people on the basis of gender.

I pray to god this ends soon. I guess I need to keep track of when and where I get turned down on gender as I’ll probably have a claim one day.

one of my business friends says it’s nonsense, that if you’re good you’ll get the hire. Businesses aren’t stupid. I haven’t tried yet but I do worry thatI’ll get turned down and some bimbo with no quals but a good linked in photo will get hired ahead of me as it seems to be the ways it’s going. They just invent some BS criteria to make it work, other than skills and experience

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There's so many female managers and execs that have no idea what to do, you really wonder how they even got the role in the first place.

I guess you should start by identifying as a woman, if they try to discriminate you can sue them.