Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The value of rejection....

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, I think it becomes clearly obvious, that the more success you have and the more willing you are to market yourself to available women, the more rejection you will suffer at times.

You have to be willing to suffer more rejection in order to meet a greater number of women. How many times can one become complacent and stick in a relationship with someone they shouldn't be with, just so they don't have to deal with the hassles of dating?

The fact is, the more you put yourself out there, the more you will be rejected, but if you can quickly surmount these rejections, you will have met so many more women and had so many more experiences.

I have learned that no matter how good your game is, it is a crapshoot! One day you could meet 5 women and be successful with all of them and the next one, you strike out. That is simply because most women have no clue what they want. Many might be dating or not able to act on things, etc.

No longer will I let a rejection here or there bother me.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a very healthy attitude. One of my closest friends played in the NFL for 6 years. After hanging out with several of his teammates, I have seen guys who just signed mulitmillion dollar contracts get shot down just like any AFC. Being rich, famous and goodlooking will help your chances with women tremendously but everyone gets rejected. REjection is simply a fact of life.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While there are those people who succeed at everything they do, those people are few and far between.

For the majority of people, If you see two people, one who has had many heartaches and failures in his life and another one who hasn't experienced much failure in life, but hasn't tried much either

I'll tell you that the first person with all his heartaches and failures probably has learned from his mistakes and eventually will become a success, no matter what it's at.

If you never take a chance or try, of course you won't experience that much heartache or that many failures, however to me, whats the point of living if you lock yourself in your house all day?

You can only learn by doing. I'd rather fail many times over and learn something then never fail but never live and learn anything.

There are too many people who would rather watch somebody else live and learn on TV or watch a friend live and learn while they sit back and play video games or surf the net or read a book or do whatever they do.

And that goes for every instance in life, not just picking up chics.

Reaction score
I don't see enough good-looking chicks to approach and get rejected a lot - I wish I had more opportunities to get rejected!:(

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
someone from the Steelers ?
Nope played for the Saints