Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The USA is seriously going downhill

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average right now is 5'4" 170lbs
That's bad. A 5'4" woman needs to be 140 lbs or less.

so my theory is females have discovered how easy it is to sit at hone and swipe right to get their kicks ?
Interesting theory, I don't perceive it as accurate. Tinder launched in 2012, Hinge launched in 2013, and Bumble launched in 2014. Dating apps were well established by the end of 2019.

There is some validity to the theory. There were plenty of women who were firmly rooted in LTRs during most of the 2012-2019 period. Let's say 1-2 LTRs during this 7 year period. The pandemic caused a lot of breakups and divorces in 2020-21 and let's also consider the LTRs that ended in the 2nd half of 2019. There's a subset of women who are 32-39 right now who got to experience single life for the first time in a while between 2019-2021 and then discovered how easy it is is to sit at hone and swipe right to get their kicks. The typical, unattached woman in her 30s generates far more prospects than an 18-22 year old reliant upon real life means for generating prospects.

The women who experienced singledom at some point in the 2010s figured out how easy it was to do the swipe app thing long before the pandemic. However, since most people are in an LTR at any given point in time, there were enough women who hit the market for the first time in while in 2019-2020.

where I live prior to the pandemic you could find attractive chicks out al the time. Bars/restaurants were jammed...some work nights I didn’t get home until 3am because I was having that much fun.
I'd say that was mostly true for me in the 2010s, although I started de-emphasizing approaching at bars at night in 2010s in favor of non-bar approaching.

every road trip or guys trip we took there were multiple opportunities for hookups with girls in the 7-9 range. Then the pandemic hit..... we could not wait to get back out.

When we finally did it seemed like everything was different. Girls were no longer out.... not the way they were pre pandemic. I assume a lot of them became hooked on OLD and getting their validation from those means.
Apps have always been more for validation than sex.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the west is in the decline, not just the USA. There are forces in the world that want to keep us devided so they can continue this slow takeover.

you should go beyond and above politics, politics is for the sheep still thinking you have anything to say. Maybe check out who benefits of a declining western world?

Dive into how China is everywhere, Hollywood changes movie plots because china said so. In china there are anti american war propganda movies piling up.

Then you have the World Health Organisation having more power than even, and to no surprise, they are a servant of china.

Then check out the World Economic Forum, and specially the "young leaders" : Trudeau for canada, Merkel germany, Macron france, Putin russia, Rutte, netherlands. The list goes on. He brags about it. You president biden is a demented grandpa, while he is supposedly "president" of the united states. Everyone in the world sees that is crazy. Than the economic decline of small to medium businesses in the last 3 years because of the government restictions due to"covid".

And this is world wide! you guys from USA only see most things in USA and think maybe thats wall that is ahappening. Its GLOBAL, they are gonna try to force us to not own anything, eat fake meat from Gates (who now has the most farmland in the US). and then the climate change agenda, for more control on your movements, VISAis gonna register which purchases you make to give you a carbon score. Other big banks follow.

How to keep track of carbon? is to create systems of control. Like in CHina.

Klaus Schwab and the WHO, WEF all have complimented CHina on how they operate. wich is another red flag, no pun intended.

Klaus Schwab about young global leaders: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/klau...leaders-quot_3qqktpo4rdcfzof.html?lang=french

And notice the guy on the right, david gergen or something? Do you recognize him? No? he is one of the luciferians burning a "mock" child in bohemian grove, thanks alex:

Its a satanic deathcult trying to impose their new world order on the world. They need the west to fall and specially USA because of all the gun the civillians have, that is the whole reason your politics want to remove the guns from you.

Its clear to me but i have reseached so much **** that i probably come over as an schizo, untill you dive into it you will probably think that.

to qoute the WEF: "in 2030 you will own nothing and be happy"
That's all very interesting, but I just don't believe these organizations are any kind of a world domination collective any more than I believe Hydra, Kobra, SPECTRE, or any number of comic book or James Bond fantasy evil cabals exist. Show me some objective evidence and I am open to be convinced.

I also don't really believe there is a being called "Satan", I think the devil is just an imaginary boogie man invented by man as a general allegory for the dark nature of human beings. When you surrender to your dark nature you suffer consequences when you live in a society... Now I know people believe in Lucifer, and that's fine I am not critical of them, because to be completely objective, Satan might exist, just because you can't prove something doesn't mean it's not true. But this is just me.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having a ton of fun in thé USA right now... But

The overweight
Drugged-naked walking teens (pretty girl was walking in a bra+tight short with 2 Guy at FiveBurger)
The tatoos on crazy looking cops

Make your wonder about the "quality" of the next génération.

Noticed this trend in m'y home country too

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average right now is 5'4" 170lbs
Most of it is because of my black “queens.” The average black woman is 5’4, 190 lbs. They’re as big as a running back. It’s pathetic.

I get a ton of pushback from my friends for saying a woman should not be more than 140 lbs. It’s such a shame.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of it is because of my black “queens.” The average black woman is 5’4, 190 lbs. They’re as big as a running back. It’s pathetic.

I get a ton of pushback from my friends for saying a woman should not be more than 140 lbs. It’s such a shame.
There is a ton of obesity in the Black community.

I'm fine with a woman being over 140 lbs, if she's 5'10"+.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

ghello

Reaction score
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. The world is simply too complex for some globalist star chamber trying to take over everything.
Thats a big assumption. Why you think the great reset is being executed these years. GLOBALLY, there is a big conspiracy and no the world is not too complex for that.

covid is the canary in the colemine(coalmine), most people in the world actually think they will die of covid. that how easy the masses can be manipulated, they dont HAVE to know they are in one, they just need to partake.

Last edited:

ghello

Reaction score
That's all very interesting, but I just don't believe these organizations are any kind of a world domination collective any more than I believe Hydra, Kobra, SPECTRE, or any number of comic book or James Bond fantasy evil cabals exist. Show me some objective evidence and I am open to be convinced.

I also don't really believe there is a being called "Satan", I think the devil is just an imaginary boogie man invented by man as a general allegory for the dark nature of human beings. When you surrender to your dark nature you suffer consequences when you live in a society... Now I know people believe in Lucifer, and that's fine I am not critical of them, because to be completely objective, Satan might exist, just because you can't prove something doesn't mean it's not true. But this is just me.

you are in the middle of this ****ing organization taking over man. The New World Order, as bush senior said it, is their goal. they do it through organizations like the World Economic forum, World Health Organisation, bill and melinda gates foundation, george soros, the fabian society, and many more.

its not that hard to find out all that, but you have to want to look for it. And many people dont want to know.

It doesnt matter if you believe it or not, its happening, 6uild 6ack 6etter and those terms all powerfull politicians speak out about.

Also it doesnt matter if you believe in satan/lucifer or not, THEY DO, and they worship him
Here, this is from 2017, where they say what the world is gonna look like.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a big assumption. Why you think the great reset is being executed these years. GLOBALLY, there is a big conspiracy and no the world is not too complex for that.

covid is the canary in the colemine(coalmine), most people in the world actually think they will die of covid. that how easy the masses can be manipulated, they dont HAVE to know they are in one, they just need to partake.
As an aside, isn't it a little curious that no one ever died "of" anything until Covid? It was always "from" something until now.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many ways the decline of the West has some benefits. Many of these abundant options that women have are rubbish. They are mostly just a bunch of horny dudes, lost of purpose, wanting to get laid, and women find that pretty tedious.

If you’re a guy who can communicate with women and bring a new reality for them then the West is a good place right now. The biggest issue is actually not getting women, it’s the legal risks attached to being with women nowadays. It’s a minefield. I’ve seen too many guys that I know personally being taken out by the system for years simply because he had a fight with a girl and neighbours called police. Or vindictive ex puts in a false report. It’s too frequent to take lightly anymore.