Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The USA is seriously going downhill

ghello

Reaction score
its a problem, like joe rogan pointed out, tiktok in china is all scientific **** and to make people learn new things. tiktok in usa is dumb ****s showing tits and transgender bull**** to lower your brains thinking capacity.

I think its all a china plan to **** up the west

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I have no idea why anyone would want to game in the US (I guess some have no other options). Recently I decided to take a drive trip because I needed a break from the small town I live in so off I went. Over the course of the trip which encompassed over a thousand miles, I saw almost zero women of quality, no exaggeration. Obesity is obviously a huge problem, nearing 50 percent, and even more are overweight. Everywhere I went I saw women with poor hygiene, some appeared drugged out, and almost all looked like slobs in general. There were only about two towns I saw that were very high income areas that had any semblance of quality, clearly because the women there spent a lot of money on their appearance. I returned home very disappointed that I never felt inclined to even try to get laid.

I can’t imagine why anyone on this forum would think that the US is still the best place to game with the current quality. The women of any decent quality have many orbiters and a superiority complex to go with it. My mentality is go abroad or nothing, just for some fun, don’t try wifeing anyone up and bringing them back here.
The average right now is 5'4" 170lbs

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a problem, like joe rogan pointed out, tiktok in china is all scientific **** and to make people learn new things. tiktok in usa is dumb ****s showing tits and transgender bull**** to lower your brains thinking capacity.

can you post the video to this please

ghello

Reaction score

And he learned it from his guest in a different podcast here:

edit: the top link is better clip

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA doesn't suck because of women, Women just reflect society. The United States has been in a steady decline for 30 years. It's not the fault of liberal or conservatives.... we have just become a nation of lazy and entitled jack@sses. If you are a liberal and think this is all the fault of conservatives: or if you are a conservative and think this is all the fault of liberals... well it's YOU that is the problem. Plenty of absolutely stupid bullsh!t from each godd@mn part of the political spectrum.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA doesn't suck because of women, Women just reflect society. The United States has been in a steady decline for 30 years. It's not the fault of liberal or conservatives.... we have just become a nation of lazy and entitled jack@sses. If you are a liberal and think this is all the fault of conservatives: or if you are a conservative and think this is all the fault of liberals... well it's YOU that is the problem. Plenty of absolutely stupid bullsh!t from each godd@mn part of the political spectrum.
Please don’t say God’s name in vain, but yes I agree to a lot of what you say.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA has always been shvtty people quality-wise. Alexis de Tocqueville noticed this early on in his book Democracy in America. The idiot confidence of Americans have given the country the greatest gift ever...EXPANSION & GEOPOLITICS. However, I feel like we are heading on the same path of the Ottoman Empire where we rot internally yet still have an army to fight for us. Take note, when Cuba starts hosting military /naval bases for China and Russia and we cannot do anything about then that is the point where we are utterly screwed.

Last edited:

ghello

Reaction score
Its the west is in the decline, not just the USA. There are forces in the world that want to keep us devided so they can continue this slow takeover.

you should go beyond and above politics, politics is for the sheep still thinking you have anything to say. Maybe check out who benefits of a declining western world?

Dive into how China is everywhere, Hollywood changes movie plots because china said so. In china there are anti american war propganda movies piling up.

Then you have the World Health Organisation having more power than even, and to no surprise, they are a servant of china.

Then check out the World Economic Forum, and specially the "young leaders" : Trudeau for canada, Merkel germany, Macron france, Putin russia, Rutte, netherlands. The list goes on. He brags about it. You president biden is a demented grandpa, while he is supposedly "president" of the united states. Everyone in the world sees that is crazy. Than the economic decline of small to medium businesses in the last 3 years because of the government restictions due to"covid".

And this is world wide! you guys from USA only see most things in USA and think maybe thats wall that is ahappening. Its GLOBAL, they are gonna try to force us to not own anything, eat fake meat from Gates (who now has the most farmland in the US). and then the climate change agenda, for more control on your movements, VISAis gonna register which purchases you make to give you a carbon score. Other big banks follow.

How to keep track of carbon? is to create systems of control. Like in CHina.

Klaus Schwab and the WHO, WEF all have complimented CHina on how they operate. wich is another red flag, no pun intended.

Klaus Schwab about young global leaders: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/klau...leaders-quot_3qqktpo4rdcfzof.html?lang=french

And notice the guy on the right, david gergen or something? Do you recognize him? No? he is one of the luciferians burning a "mock" child in bohemian grove, thanks alex:

Its a satanic deathcult trying to impose their new world order on the world. They need the west to fall and specially USA because of all the gun the civillians have, that is the whole reason your politics want to remove the guns from you.

Its clear to me but i have reseached so much **** that i probably come over as an schizo, untill you dive into it you will probably think that.

to qoute the WEF: "in 2030 you will own nothing and be happy"

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score

I actually read a specific article about that recently. Talks about Tik tok being a cyber threat from china

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the west is in the decline, not just the USA. There are forces in the world that want to keep us devided so they can continue this slow takeover.

you should go beyond and above politics, politics is for the sheep still thinking you have anything to say. Maybe check out who benefits of a declining western world?

Dive into how China is everywhere, Hollywood changes movie plots because china said so. In china there are anti american war propganda movies piling up.

Then you have the World Health Organisation having more power than even, and to no surprise, they are a servant of china.

Then check out the World Economic Forum, and specially the "young leaders" : Trudeau for canada, Merkel germany, Macron france, Putin russia, Rutte, netherlands. The list goes on. He brags about it. You president biden is a demented grandpa, while he is supposedly "president" of the united states. Everyone in the world sees that is crazy. Than the economic decline of small to medium businesses in the last 3 years because of the government restictions due to"covid".

And this is world wide! you guys from USA only see most things in USA and think maybe thats wall that is ahappening. Its GLOBAL, they are gonna try to force us to not own anything, eat fake meat from Gates (who now has the most farmland in the US). and then the climate change agenda, for more control on your movements, VISAis gonna register which purchases you make to give you a carbon score. Other big banks follow.

How to keep track of carbon? is to create systems of control. Like in CHina.

Klaus Schwab and the WHO, WEF all have complimented CHina on how they operate. wich is another red flag, no pun intended.

Klaus Schwab about young global leaders: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/klau...leaders-quot_3qqktpo4rdcfzof.html?lang=french

And notice the guy on the right, david gergen or something? Do you recognize him? No? he is one of the luciferians burning a "mock" child in bohemian grove, thanks alex:

Its a satanic deathcult trying to impose their new world order on the world. They need the west to fall and specially USA because of all the gun the civillians have, that is the whole reason your politics want to remove the guns from you.

Its clear to me but i have reseached so much **** that i probably come over as an schizo, untill you dive into it you will probably think that.

to qoute the WEF: "in 2030 you will own nothing and be happy"
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. The world is simply too complex for some globalist star chamber trying to take over everything.

The problem is people want something for nothing, and in a free market economy, those with means pull the strings, which often supplants democratic process. Influence of lobbyists trumps the will of the people, over population is straining resources, and governments all over the world struggle to pay for things that people want, but are unwilling to be taxed for it. The biggest threat to the US and global free market economies is rising debt levels... and no one wants to do anything about that. Fiscal machinations to continue to try and give people 'free' stuff is what spurns this conspiracy theories. In the US the Democrats want to tax and spend: Republicans want to borrow and spend. Neither wants to sacrifice their spending priorities to balance effective tax policy. So we keep borrowing from the future which limits our ability to respond to crisis.

If liberals want some new social spending program that taxpayers are not willing to foot the bill... then you just don't do it. If conservatives want 3 new aircraft carriers with F-35s, and taxpayers are not willing to pay for it, you just don't buy it. Sounds simple, but as long as governments can continue to pile on debt eventually everything falls to pieces. The simple truth is that we are almost there, and honestly it might be too late to do anything about this. We just have to let everything fall apart and try to pick up the pieces.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel quite a bit in CA. Incredibly variable quality. Most people are average. Obesity isn’t that big a factor here. The green-haired tat’s are in the big cities.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel quite a bit in CA. Incredibly variable quality. Most people are average. Obesity isn’t that big a factor here. The green-haired tat’s are in the big cities.
I live in a midwest state in a smallish metro area. Most people here are overweight - men and women.

But I do agree with @RangerMIke . Our society has become lazy, entitled, and incredibly weak minded. Everything needs to be PC or else we get worried about someone, somewhere having their fragile feelings hurt. It really is quite pathetic. It is by no means a breeding ground for hardened, attractive people.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all small towns are alike. There are plenty of bedroom communities, with relatively low official populations, just outside of cities that are crawling with women. Big difference between these places and methville towns that may be similarly sized. Now admittedly these women tend to be 30 and up but thats not going to be a problem for anyone in their 30s or older.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. The world is simply too complex for some globalist star chamber trying to take over everything.

The problem is people want something for nothing, and in a free market economy, those with means pull the strings, which often supplants democratic process. Influence of lobbyists trumps the will of the people, over population is straining resources, and governments all over the world struggle to pay for things that people want, but are unwilling to be taxed for it. The biggest threat to the US and global free market economies is rising debt levels... and no one wants to do anything about that. Fiscal machinations to continue to try and give people 'free' stuff is what spurns this conspiracy theories. In the US the Democrats want to tax and spend: Republicans want to borrow and spend. Neither wants to sacrifice their spending priorities to balance effective tax policy. So we keep borrowing from the future which limits our ability to respond to crisis.

If liberals want some new social spending program that taxpayers are not willing to foot the bill... then you just don't do it. If conservatives want 3 new aircraft carriers with F-35s, and taxpayers are not willing to pay for it, you just don't buy it. Sounds simple, but as long as governments can continue to pile on debt eventually everything falls to pieces. The simple truth is that we are almost there, and honestly it might be too late to do anything about this. We just have to let everything fall apart and try to pick up the pieces.
Look up the Bilderberg Group, Trilaterial Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Committee of 300

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still stand by the belief that covid was a China psy op. Why? Cause it was a cover up of the reality of influenza-causing pollution and silencing the uproar of its citizens. China has one of the worst pollutions in the world, and covid was a successful campaign to blow smoke over that fact. The reason it worked in the west cause of the bought politicians, medical doctors, and news journalists, along with a weak willed population that exaggerate everything based on fear instead of logic [which is a symptom of the feminist society].

If you do not believe me, doctors were telling us to do everything opposite of what you are suppose to do to stay healthy: stay out the sun, do not eat healthy foods, do not work out, do not go near people [immunity increases with social activity not away from it].

As for the topic, yeah, Tiktok is a dangerous app. Samsung recently said they are going to make it a default app for their phone and not allow it to be uninstalled. lol

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joke with my buddies that we all actually died prior to the pandemic and exist in some weird dimension now.

where I live prior to the pandemic you could find attractive chicks out al the time. Bars/restaurants were jammed...some work nights I didn’t get home until 3am because I was having that much fun.

every road trip or guys trip we took there were multiple opportunities for hookups with girls in the 7-9 range. Then the pandemic hit..... we could not wait to get back out.

When we finally did it seemed like everything was different. Girls were no longer out.... not the way they were pre pandemic. I assume a lot of them became hooked on OLD and getting their validation from those means.

the only thing I’ve been to that resembled pre pandemic fun was a work conference. Tons of attractive females attending and looking for fun. Hooked up with 2 that week but was somewhat disturbed when they both asked me what sites Iused..... so my theory is females have discovered how easy it is to sit at hone and swipe right to get their kicks ?