Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The USA is seriously going downhill

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a Gen X'er too. Being an incel wasn't as common for Gen X'ers in America as it has been for Millennials in America. You have had a set of circumstances that were shiity too.

1. Being short. You're 5'5". Neil Strauss is 5'6". Neil Strauss was a Gen X'er was who a total chump and close to being involuntarily celibate before he started hanging out with Mystery and other PUAs. Being short has been an obstacle in every generation.
2. All boys high school. Yes, that fuccked you up early on too. I was amazed that your all boys high school didn't have social mixers/dances with nearby all girls high schools.
3. Relocations. You had some relocations even within the USA. You mentioned a short term work contract in Phoenix in the early 2000s for instance. That Phoenix situation was a no win situation, even if you were of adequate height. A 12 month or less work contract won't result in a sustainable relationship.
By the time I started moving around for work, I had become a GeoMaxxer.
Relocations don't help the cause at all. Factor #1 is what screwed you over the most. Factor #2 likely stunted your social skills at a key time in your life. Few males make it out of all boy schools unscathed unless they have a good network of females from the K-8 period of their lives.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s indicative of the major metros. NYC, Miami, LA, Chicago, DC, Houston, you’re going to see the same shvt. Exceptional dudes get all broads. Average dudes get nothing or the average girl of their own race. Average white dudes aren’t pulling non white girls like that.
Commenting on the race discussion as someone who grew up in the Bible Belt and if you are going to see anything like what is mentioned on that thread, you'd see it there. While it is true that you saw a good chunk of average or even goofy looking white dudes with hot girls a decent amount down south, especially in Georgia, a lot of time there was more to that. As someone who was in a fraternity at an SEC school, just like @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 was, you did have a decent amount of guys who looked average and ended up LTRing hot girls.

Most of the times, these guys were unapologetically confident. Like imagine confidence thrown in with sheer arrogance and the entitlement that the world owes them something. They had a very take sh-t from no one attitude towards life so complete opposite of what the guy responding to you has.

Second, these guys came from a lot of wealth or they were on their way to wealth. I am talking southern old money and the good ole boys network. Whenever you see a fat dude or out of shape dude with a hot girl, it is for two reasons. One is because he is filthy rich along with being socially connected and the other is because he is strong as heck and could knock out multiple dudes in a bar fight (security).

Finally, these guys were socially ingrained into the environment. I am talking about knowing the people in power in the town and being well-connected to a local nightlife venue. In other words, a lot of status.

So while their looks were not top tier, they made up for it in other ways in a big way.

Reactions: Von

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, I'd say even more than height, race is the one thing it is tough to debate people on. People are too emotionally invested and most dudes crying about it don't want a solution, they just want a shoulder to cry on. I would not even waste a lot of my energy on these types and I do not fault the mods for shutting down race threads ASAP. I've seen guys of every race out there slay and have exceptional results.

While I was empathetic towards guys who were struggling and from minority groups, what I often ended up finding after knowing them better is that there were clearly massive gaps in their value outside of just race that held them back. However, they clung to race as an excuse in order to ignore self-improvement in other areas. I saw it in their game, came off as awkward and shy every single time.

Wake up call to all men, women are not your therapists. Most of these whiners who cry all the time about a race disadvantage have no idea how poorly they are messing up their vibe and chances with women. You bring that vibe, energy, or mentality to any interaction with a hot girl with options, you are toast. Women pick up on that stuff so even if you act confident but deep down inside feel insecure about who you are, or even inferior, they will sniff that out and next you hard.

Ironically, the dudes I've known to cry about race were rarely those who had a tough upbringing.

It was never the black guys who grew up in tough environments crying about race, always the token black kid that grew up in a nice area and came from a stable home.

It is never the brown guys who grew up in a war torn environment playing the race card, always the brown kid raised in the suburbs and made to study STEM in college.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was never the black guys who grew up in tough environments crying about race, always the token black kid that grew up in a nice area and came from a stable home.
Its because they benefit from the ignorance is bliss syndrome. They don't know what a mud shark or low quality white woman is because they didn't grow up dealing with them. Instead, they call them PAWGs and Snow Bunnies lol. Plus, if they are lower class then they don't have to deal with higher class white girls.

Now athletes suffer a god complex because they are worshipped from day one. They will get cleat chasers and think they are hottest shvt since sliced bread. However, this does end up backfiring on them later down the road if they aren't careful. Deshaun Watson is a perfect example of an athlete getting checked by reality. My coworker that got fired was an ex college athlete from the inner city and his ass got checked hard too when he didn't have his coach to save him.

Yes, these guys might be getting so many white girls, but I know they are getting the dumpster pile of white women white men do not want lol. Whatever, maybe Ignorance is bliss is better for them.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, these guys might be getting so many white girls, but I know they are getting the dumpster pile of white women white men do not want lol. Whatever, maybe Ignorance is bliss is better for them.
Most of the time, when a black man is getting with a white woman, it’s usually a subpar looking white woman. Often overweight. Yes, there are some hot white women that do end up with black men (see Nicole Brown) but that’s the less common scenario.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, when a black man is getting with a white woman, it’s usually a subpar looking white woman. Often overweight. Yes, there are some hot white women that do end up with black men (see Nicole Brown) but that’s the less common scenario.
Yeah it ranges, but I rarely ever see black men with a white woman that I would chase after lol. I do see gorgeous black women with substandard white men though lol. Now, if you are ignorant to what a mud shark/white trash white girl is then I can see how a guy could see a black guy with a hotter white girl than him.

The one thing I do see ignored is I see so many fat beta looking Indian/Middle Eastern/Latino men with gorgeous women. The only huge white male couple disparity I see is with a black woman tbh, but usually they are within 2 points of attraction and you have your dry spell pvssy goggles on.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I do see ignored is I see so many fat beta looking Indian/Middle Eastern/Latino men with gorgeous women. The only huge white male couple disparity I see is with a black woman tbh, but usually they are within 2 points of attraction and you have your dry spell pvssy goggles on.
Indian? I never see that. There was an overweight Indian-American guy in my social group years ago who used to hit on yuppie White women at the yuppie bars in Dallas. They all ignored & rejected him. The only times I’ve ever seen Indian or Indian-American men with White women is when the White woman is overweight with low SMV.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian? I never see that. There was an overweight Indian-American guy in my social group years ago who used to hit on yuppie White women at the yuppie bars in Dallas. They all ignored & rejected him. The only times I’ve ever seen Indian or Indian-American men with White women is when the White woman is overweight with low SMV.
Yeah they don't get the best white women, but I always see them with hot women of their own lol. I don't get why they would reject a gorgeous brown woman and cry over subpar white women not wanting them lol. With Black Men, I completely understand because black women suck the most lol.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I do see ignored is I see so many fat beta looking Indian/Middle Eastern/Latino men with gorgeous women.
This is a thing I've seen in many places, not just the US. Short, fat, brown latino dudes with blonde 10s.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first arrived in Manhattan in the early 2010s, it was unheard of to see anything other than a white guy or a black guy with a cute white girl. I am exaggerating but a lot of New Yorkers will attest to it. At some point close to when Trump started running to office, ethnic dudes (brown Hispanic, Asian, and Indian/Pakistani) with cute white women became so common in that span of a year. I used to regularly go out in West Village and you'd meet couples like this, they were normally young too.

All of the rise in spiritual hot yoga stuff has definitely given well put-together brown dudes a strong niche to work with.

Not to sound like a racist here but compared to black, Hispanic, and even Asian dudes, brown dudes on average seem to put in the least work overall on their appearance. The awful smells, poor grooming, and just beta/creepy mindsets and behaviors are more common in them than any other group out there.

For the few who do get it together, they are a big fish in a small pond. The best way to put it is that they are the only Indian restaurant in town serving good food.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its because they benefit from the ignorance is bliss syndrome. They don't know what a mud shark or low quality white woman is because they didn't grow up dealing with them. Instead, they call them PAWGs and Snow Bunnies lol. Plus, if they are lower class then they don't have to deal with higher class white girls.

Now athletes suffer a god complex because they are worshipped from day one. They will get cleat chasers and think they are hottest shvt since sliced bread. However, this does end up backfiring on them later down the road if they aren't careful. Deshaun Watson is a perfect example of an athlete getting checked by reality. My coworker that got fired was an ex college athlete from the inner city and his ass got checked hard too when he didn't have his coach to save him.

I am not sure what you define as high quality but I have seen black dudes with tons of stunners. Now I was going based on looks alone but these were women even Chad white guys would line up to screw. Something to keep in mind is that quality white women are quite rare these days so even for a white guy, it is tough.

The reason I think you have the experience you have is because you have mainly been down south. When I lived in the southwest, it seemed like black guys had it made. @SW15 can check me on this but in Arizona, every other black dude seemed to have a hot blonde by his arm. It was 10x more common to see a black dude with a cute white chick compared to a Latino with one despite Latinos being so common there.

However, when I lived down south, this was not as common. It seemed like Asian and Indian dudes really had it made with southern belles who would be open to going for a cool one.

West coast seems to be a black man's paradise though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 can check me on this but in Arizona, every other black dude seemed to have a hot blonde by his arm. It was 10x more common to see a black dude with a cute white chick compared to a Latino with one despite Latinos being so common there.
I didn't see it that much in the times I've spent in Arizona but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen or isn't happening. Arizona has never been known for having a significant black population.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't see it that much in the times I've spent in Arizona but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen or isn't happening. Arizona has never been known for having a significant black population.
I was in Tempe and it seemed extremely common. We had more Hispanics in the state and I observed more black dudes with cute white girls than Latinos with one. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 looks like we find you your new home bro!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Tempe and it seemed extremely common. We had more Hispanics in the state and I observed more black dudes with cute white girls than Latinos with one. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 looks like we find you your new home bro!
I spent more time in Scottsdale than Tempe. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is in a better place with Houston than Phoenix. The job market is way better in Houston than Phoenix in most fields. The women might be more attractive in Phoenix than Houston, but women's attitudes in Phoenix are far worse. Phoenix and Dallas are similar on pretentiousness, entitlement, and overall bad female behaviors.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure what you define as high quality but I have seen black dudes with tons of stunners. Now I was going based on looks alone but these were women even Chad white guys would line up to screw. Something to keep in mind is that quality white women are quite rare these days so even for a white guy, it is tough.

The reason I think you have the experience you have is because you have mainly been down south. When I lived in the southwest, it seemed like black guys had it made. @SW15 can check me on this but in Arizona, every other black dude seemed to have a hot blonde by his arm. It was 10x more common to see a black dude with a cute white chick compared to a Latino with one despite Latinos being so common there.
It might just be the south lol. I remember seeing black men with the hottest white women in Minnesota lol. My hot blonde ex was from Wisconsin so that might be that lol.

I spent more time in Scottsdale than Tempe. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is in a better place with Houston than Phoenix. The job market is way better in Houston than Phoenix in most fields. The women might be more attractive in Phoenix than Houston, but women's attitudes in Phoenix are far worse. Phoenix and Dallas are similar on pretentiousness, entitlement, and overall bad female behaviors.
I couldn't handle that desert hell heat going on in Phoenix lol. If I was to move from Houston then I would pick Los Angeles, Seattle, or Miami. Maybe NYC but I need to go back there.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might just be the south lol. I remember seeing black men with the hottest white women in Minnesota lol. My hot blonde ex was from Wisconsin so that might be that lol.

I couldn't handle that desert hell heat going on in Phoenix lol. If I was to move from Houston then I would pick Los Angeles, Seattle, or Miami. Maybe NYC but I need to go back there.
White women in the midwestern states grow up around a lot of other whites so their egos don't get inflated as much. Compare this to a white girl from California who grew up around self-hating Asian and Latina women that worshipped her and fueled her out of whack ego. Same with NYC, the white women in the city grow up with an ego, especially if she is a hot blonde.

Your typical midwestern girl is raised to see herself as an American and honor some old values of the country. Your typical NYC blonde is a cokehead whose scummy dad raised her to see herself as above other groups, hence the out of whack ego.

The irony is that the NYC girl is likely to be a lot uglier than her midwestern counterpart.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a guy live in a small town if he wants to get *****?
Cheaper housing? :rolleyes: Specialized job? Likes to hunt/fish/ski? That said, typically there are areas that are on the fringes of major cities that have these attributes, although macking would be a long drive.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to southeast asia guys and fvck like Arab kings there.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was scrolling through my Instagram stories this morning and I just found out one of my childhood friends is getting married.

Obviously weddings are still going on in America but I see it as keeping the population going, which is a good thing and that there’s nothing wrong with taking chances. Sure, the divorce laws sucks, she can take half your assets and take you to the cleaners but if she’s a quality girl, I don’t see why not.

There has been plenty of cool dudes who tied the knot here in this forum. We can all learn from them.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having to travel to another country just to get laid is just beta behavior.
People move for better job opportunities, why is it suddenly bad if you move for better dating options?