Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The USA is seriously going downhill

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if that is the case that just proves my point. If you're ethnic you pretty much have to be an apex NFL prospect and then you get some clot chasing white girls. If you're white...well you just have to be average and most every woman of any ethnicity is going to give you a shot. That's my point. You're just talking about Chads and Tyrone....the exceptional ones. Try a comparison between a average white and black guy then tell me how comparable it is lol.
Average dudes of any race do not get girls in 2022. You have to be exceptional.

I also went to college with this Indian (South Asian) dude who was extremely handsome (pause) and a gym rat. Was always dating hot blondes. Dude could be in a Colgate commercial. He’s a lawyer now. Probably still banging hot white girls.

I don't have a lot of direct experience with this. I also don't understand the difference between a Pookie/Ray Ray and a Tyrone.
Good question. Pookie and Ray Ray are hood black dudes. Non corporate job. Didn’t go to college. Might sell drugs full time or on the side.

Tyrone was the star black player on the football or basketball team. Or he’s an entrepreneur fitness model like Simeon Panda or Brandon Carter. Think Chad but black with a legal high income.

I am closer to a Barack Obama archetype. Intellectual, somewhat nerdy, blossom into success later in life. I have a more masculine body type than him though. I’ve actually been told many times I look like Cory Booker.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say I'm above average looking as a White male and I have had issues with White and Hispanic women treating me like shiit. Solid lifetime notch count but a lot of traumatic rejections and failed interactions.

Good question. Pookie and Ray Ray are hood black dudes. Non corporate job. Didn’t go to college. Might sell drugs full time or on the side.

Tyrone was the star black player on the football or basketball team. Or he’s an entrepreneur fitness model like Simeon Panda or Brandon Carter. Think Chad but black with a legal high income.
Sometimes a Tyrone can look like a Ray Ray. I would say that Allen Iverson in the early to mid 2000s would have fit that description.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a large northeastern university. Every black dude I know has fvcked white chicks and Hispanic chicks. My homie’s roommate was on the football team. Dominican guy, a light skinned Tyrone, 6’1 250. Dude was banging multiple white chicks per weekend.
I wish I had your experience growing up tbh. Unfortunately, I had the exact opposite and it has jaded me personally.

Even if that is the case that just proves my point. If you're ethnic you pretty much have to be an apex NFL prospect and then you get some clot chasing white girls. If you're white...well you just have to be average and most every woman of any ethnicity is going to give you a shot. That's my point. You're just talking about Chads and Tyrone....the exceptional ones. Try a comparison between a average white and black guy then tell me how comparable it is lol.
This is why I advocate any POC to GTFO whatever hick/back water city or town you are in. I'm 6ft 1, jacked, make six figures, and have been described as look like Damon Wayans Jr. with will Smith complexion. In Nashville, Tn I got treated like absolute dog shvt up there and had the confidence of a defeated Russian serf peasant. I moved to Houston and it's like a night and day difference and I feel like I'm actually figuring out who I'm actually am in real life. You will never impress any of the people in those backwater cities, so just move to a top 10 metro US city and call it a mother fricking night.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes a Tyrone can look like a Ray Ray. I would say that Allen Iverson in the early to mid 2000s would have fit that description.
For sure. Allen Iverson is definitely a Tyrone. Of the Pookie archetype. Guaranteed he’s banged a bunch of non black chicks.

I wish I had your experience growing up tbh. Unfortunately, I had the exact opposite and it has jaded me personally.

This is why I advocate any POC to GTFO whatever hick/back water city or town you are in. I'm 6ft 1, jacked, make six figures, and have been described as look like Damon Wayans Jr. with will Smith complexion. In Nashville, Tn I got treated like absolute dog shvt up there and had the confidence of a defeated Russian serf peasant. I moved to Houston and it's like a night and day difference and I feel like I'm actually figuring out who I'm actually am in real life. You will never impress any of the people in those backwater cities, so just move to a top 10 metro US city and call it a mother fricking night.
You’re a Tyrone. Make things happen.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I also went to college with this Indian (South Asian) dude who was extremely handsome (pause) and a gym rat. Was always dating hot blondes. Dude could be in a Colgate commercial. He’s a lawyer now. Probably still banging hot white girls.
Idk how you leave the house and don't see all the random, average guys with women. Especially white guys. Go to any bar and there's a drunk, average white guy there cleaning up.

Again...any guy of ANY race that's good-looking, and fit and makes a lot of money will get women. Ofc...that, again...has no bearing on the actual argument that being ethnic you essentially HAVE to be all that to have a comparable chance to an average white dude.

Ethnic guys aren't "in style" to women unless they're basically perfect and considered an exception to their race lol. You keep mentioning banging white chicks like that's some big deal. The point is, if you're white, your pool of chicks to bang is white, black, yellow, red, brown, etc. All of them. That's the privilege.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6ft 1, jacked, make six figures, and have been described as look like Damon Wayans Jr. with will Smith complexion. In Nashville, Tn I got treated like absolute dog shvt up there and had the confidence of a defeated Russian serf peasant. I moved to Houston and it's like a night and day difference and I feel like I'm actually figuring out who I'm actually am in real life. You will never impress any of the people in those backwater cities, so just move to a top 10 metro US city and call it a mother fricking night.
As of 2020, Nashville was the 35th most populous metro area in the US and Houston was the 5th most populous. Both were were over 1 million. I'm amazed that going from Nashville to Houston would have that sort of effect. I've spent my post college years in two Top 15 metro areas. Nashville isn't backwater. Sometimes, some men aren't good fits in certain cities though. @Jesse Pinkman has talked about the types of guys who struggle in Miami for instance.

6'1", good fitness level, and six figures are solid stats. Those are good enough to impress in either Nashville or Houston in theory.

As a Dallas resident, I tend to think Houston is a metro area that has an overall better mating environment than Dallas. Less pretention in the Houston mating market.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how you leave the house and don't see all the random, average guys with women. Especially white guys. Go to any bar and there's a drunk, average white guy there cleaning up.

The point is, if you're white, your pool of chicks to bang is white, black, yellow, red, brown, etc. All of them. That's the privilege.
No, my point is that you are actually wrong about this. Average white guys are not pulling like that. I live in metro NYC. I only see exceptional guys pull consistently, and they pull all races. Hence, this gap that you speak of just doesn’t exist.

The only time I see an “average” white guy with a non white girl is when he’s with an Asian broad. Even then, she isn’t a hot Asian chick. The hot ones are with Chad.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, my point is that you are actually wrong about this. Average white guys are not pulling like that. I live in metro NYC. I only see exceptional guys pull consistently, and they pull all races. Hence, this gap that you speak of just doesn’t exist.

The only time I see an “average” white guy with a non white girl is when he’s with an Asian broad. Even then, she isn’t a hot Asian chick. The hot ones are with Chad.
Lol NYC isn't Indicative of the rest of the country, mate. You're projecting and your perspective is narrow af. Maybe "you" don't "see" the gap, but it most certainly there. It's common odds and common sense tbh.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol NYC isn't Indicative of the rest of the country, mate. You're projecting and your perspective is narrow af. Maybe "you" don't "see" the gap, but it most certainly there. It's common odds and common sense tbh.
It’s indicative of the major metros. NYC, Miami, LA, Chicago, DC, Houston, you’re going to see the same shvt. Exceptional dudes get all broads. Average dudes get nothing or the average girl of their own race. Average white dudes aren’t pulling non white girls like that.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s indicative of the major metros. NYC, Miami, LA, Chicago, DC, Houston, you’re going to see the same shvt. Exceptional dudes get all broads. Average dudes get nothing or the average girl of their own race.
Sure, mate.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of 2020, Nashville was the 35th most populous metro area in the US and Houston was the 5th most populous. Both were were over 1 million. I'm amazed that going from Nashville to Houston would have that sort of effect. I've spent my post college years in two Top 15 metro areas. Nashville isn't backwater. Sometimes, some men aren't good fits in certain cities though. @Jesse Pinkman has talked about the types of guys who struggle in Miami for instance.
Money talks, you see a lot more rich black people in cities like Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Atlanta so it's easier for a black man there. There's not a lot of rich black people in cities like Nashville or Columbus, Ohio so the prejudice shows. Yes, you might do decent in an inner city part of Nashville or suburb like Murfreesboro, but go to the more affluent areas like Williamson County and Southwest Nashville and you're screwed. You have an already southern good ole boy culture in place that mixes with the wannabe new money southern Yankees that move down there and it's not good at all lol. Williamson County is the most racist place in the country and this is coming from a guy that's been to the fringes of this country and even other countries as well lol.

Bring EyeBRollin to my hometown and university where they were flaunting nooses and confederate flags like it was nobody's business lol. I was the first black guy in my fraternity and it was common for greek people to wear shirts flaunting the antebellum south with no shame at all lol.

Last edited:

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting points people are making here. I definitely have to disagree with whoever it was who said that your “average white guy” can slay in the US. Not once have I seen that to be the case unless they are super rich or have some really prestigious career. The rise of movements like MGTOW is largely a result of your average and even above average guys getting left in the dust and the quality women almost exclusively being accessible to the top top tier of guys. There’s that quote which said 10 per cent of the guys are banging 90 percent of the women or something like that. Maybe that’s a little bit of an exaggeration but you see the point.

When you consider the metros in the US that have a higher population of attractive women, the competition is fierce and even above average guys are left in the dust a lot of the time. That’s why you have a lot of guys heading to South America, SE Asia etc in order to get more leverage. It’s not necessarily that these guys are incels or betas, just having a bit of a hard time in the US because of the new standards. So they seek options elsewhere.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of White men in the USA struggling to get laid are not expating to SE Asia, Latin America, or Eastern Europe.
It's easy to talk about moving and expating, but the reality is that it's really hard, bordering on impossible, unless you have a LOT of money to invest in starting a business in another country, and dealing with the locals potentially not wanting anything to do with you and actively trying to ruin you out of either racism or spite. And that's before you even think about challenges like language.

I can’t imagine why anyone on this forum would think that the US is still the best place to game with the current quality. The women of any decent quality have many orbiters and a superiority complex to go with it. My mentality is go abroad or nothing, just for some fun, don’t try wifeing anyone up and bringing them back here.
The grass is always greener on the other side until you go there. I recently did a trip to ex yugoslavian counties. If you go on tinder there, the women are MUCH hotter than what you might find in the US, but when you interact directly with the population, a lot of them have bad teeth, smoke like chimneys and they also age badly.

I agree 100% that if you're looking for a wife abroad then you have to be willing to expat yourself and not come back, otherwise you're just going to get taken for a ride and dumped as soon as you bring her back to the US.

All this said, the US is pretty rotten at this point thanks to wokeism and I still don't know if the situation is salvageable. I have been looking at expating for a while now.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also pretty easy to spot the mail order bride/green card marriages in public lol. This guy that was dressed liked your typical hank hill dad was letting his his balkan looking wife boss him around the store like no other.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to talk about moving and expating, but the reality is that it's really hard, bordering on impossible, unless you have a LOT of money to invest in starting a business in another country, and dealing with the locals potentially not wanting anything to do with you and actively trying to ruin you out of either racism or spite. And that's before you even think about challenges like language.
I explored the expat option at one time. I was having big difficulties getting hired/work authorization in the countries where I wanted to expat. This also coincided with the 2008 downturn as well. 2008 ended up dashing my expat plans and I never really brought them back to life.

The grass is always greener on the other side until you go there. I recently did a trip to ex yugoslavian counties. If you go on tinder there, the women are MUCH hotter than what you might find in the US, but when you interact directly with the population, a lot of them have bad teeth, smoke like chimneys and they also age badly.

I agree 100% that if you're looking for a wife abroad then you have to be willing to expat yourself and not come back, otherwise you're just going to get taken for a ride and dumped as soon as you bring her back to the US.

All this said, the US is pretty rotten at this point thanks to wokeism and I still don't know if the situation is salvageable.
Agree with all this. It's a really bad idea to bring your Eastenr Euro/Latin American/SE Asian committed girlfriend or wife back to the United States. If you expat, you are committing to staying over there.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I primarily drove around the Florida panhandle and then the upper east coast of the state
That's a bad part of the country fitness-wise. Generally, the further west you go the fitter the women. I'm in Colorado and most of the women here are quite active and even many 40-somethings have great bodies and stay in shape. Was at the Colorado Rockies game on July 3rd and the place was loaded with hot women.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a Gen X'er too. Being an incel wasn't as common for Gen X'ers in America as it has been for Millennials in America. You have had a set of circumstances that were shiity too.

1. Being short. You're 5'5". Neil Strauss is 5'6". Neil Strauss was a Gen X'er was who a total chump and close to being involuntarily celibate before he started hanging out with Mystery and other PUAs. Being short has been an obstacle in every generation.
2. All boys high school. Yes, that fuccked you up early on too. I was amazed that your all boys high school didn't have social mixers/dances with nearby all girls high schools.
3. Relocations. You had some relocations even within the USA. You mentioned a short term work contract in Phoenix in the early 2000s for instance. That Phoenix situation was a no win situation, even if you were of adequate height. A 12 month or less work contract won't result in a sustainable relationship.
By the time I started moving around for work, I had become a GeoMaxxer.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score

All this said, the US is pretty rotten at this point thanks to wokeism and I still don't know if the situation is salvageable. I have been looking at expating for a while now.
Wokeism is indeed a problematic phenomenon.