Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The USA is seriously going downhill

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I have no idea why anyone would want to game in the US (I guess some have no other options). Recently I decided to take a drive trip because I needed a break from the small town I live in so off I went. Over the course of the trip which encompassed over a thousand miles, I saw almost zero women of quality, no exaggeration. Obesity is obviously a huge problem, nearing 50 percent, and even more are overweight. Everywhere I went I saw women with poor hygiene, some appeared drugged out, and almost all looked like slobs in general. There were only about two towns I saw that were very high income areas that had any semblance of quality, clearly because the women there spent a lot of money on their appearance. I returned home very disappointed that I never felt inclined to even try to get laid.

I can’t imagine why anyone on this forum would think that the US is still the best place to game with the current quality. The women of any decent quality have many orbiters and a superiority complex to go with it. My mentality is go abroad or nothing, just for some fun, don’t try wifeing anyone up and bringing them back here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch what you are saying. These Karens could call 911 on you for mouthing off on here.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I have no idea why anyone would want to game in the US (I guess some have no other options). Recently I decided to take a drive trip because I needed a break from the small town I live in so off I went. Over the course of the trip which encompassed over a thousand miles, I saw almost zero women of quality, no exaggeration. Obesity is obviously a huge problem, nearing 50 percent, and even more are overweight. Everywhere I went I saw women with poor hygiene, some appeared drugged out, and almost all looked like slobs in general. There were only about two towns I saw that were very high income areas that had any semblance of quality, clearly because the women there spent a lot of money on their appearance. I returned home very disappointed that I never felt inclined to even try to get laid.

I can’t imagine why anyone on this forum would think that the US is still the best place to game with the current quality. The women of any decent quality have many orbiters and a superiority complex to go with it. My mentality is go abroad or nothing, just for some fun, don’t try wifeing anyone up and bringing them back here.
Where exactly did you drive to?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go outside of the major cities then the US tends to kind of suck for the most part. However, having traveled to a lot of different European countries, I do not get the foreign hype. Most major US cities like Miami and NYC can easily compete with major Euro cities in terms of talent. US is a winner take all market, get out of the hick towns.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all must be buying hookers or going after peasant farmer girls in these countries because I've never had this pvssy extravaganza experience while abroad. Yet, I do well here in the states and on OLD so I must be doing something wrong.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of white trash in those areas.
Yep all was really a cesspool, today I went to Miami to conclude the trip and it has been the only place with good quality. Definitely good looking women in Miami but they are quite a bit better than other metro areas in the US.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, this is why I GeoMax.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep all was really a cesspool, today I went to Miami to conclude the trip and it has been the only place with good quality. Definitely good looking women in Miami but they are quite a bit better than other metro areas in the US.

The Miami thread was quite popular on this board.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then, the choice would be between being a GeoBeta or an AmericanIncel. :mad:
You're a Gen X'er too. Being an incel wasn't as common for Gen X'ers in America as it has been for Millennials in America. You have had a set of circumstances that were shiity too.

1. Being short. You're 5'5". Neil Strauss is 5'6". Neil Strauss was a Gen X'er was who a total chump and close to being involuntarily celibate before he started hanging out with Mystery and other PUAs. Being short has been an obstacle in every generation.
2. All boys high school. Yes, that fuccked you up early on too. I was amazed that your all boys high school didn't have social mixers/dances with nearby all girls high schools.
3. Relocations. You had some relocations even within the USA. You mentioned a short term work contract in Phoenix in the early 2000s for instance. That Phoenix situation was a no win situation, even if you were of adequate height. A 12 month or less work contract won't result in a sustainable relationship.