Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The unattractive B I T C H AKA the C o c k Blocker

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How to deal with them?

You all must have come across the friend of the good looking girl.

Now what im talking about is in a Bar club etc.

Shes insecure, bitter and a total B.itch to you. She is totally jealous of her hot friend and starts the C.ock blocking.
She doesn't even know you......

In the past i've tried different ways of dealing with this.

1) "Whats's your F.ucking problem, stop f.ucking about with me"

Was my younger temperous days (is that a word) lol
Did not work, she got upset, hot friend didn't wanna upset the B.itch etc

2) Be nice and try to get the ***** to like me.......Just trying it out
(different B.itch i weren't gonna try and be nice after i upset the other one she was a total b.itch, lol)

This doesn't even matter if your the nicest guy around (i am not) She didn't care, just blocked it out and was still a B.itch.

3) Ignore the U.B.A.C.B = Unattractive B.itch AKA............

Don't work, isolating the Hot chick is hard in these situations.

Now i don't usually bother with these girls but last week i tried one last thing.

The situation.

walking into the bar and notice some girl i kinda know

"hey, you're xxxx's sister aint ya"
"yea, hi"

Little talk she was into me and then i introduce myself to her friend with my usual natural kino.
She gives me a dirty look, looking at me like a piece of s-hit.

I had enough of these C.ock blocking jealous Bi.tches, so i say to her straight up

"what the F uck you looking at b.itch" and i smacked her in the face
Jokes

i said to the hotbird ainfront of the b itch
"i think you're friend likes me a little too much, shes scaring me, can we go somewhere else to talk"

Something along those lines

And she came and the B.itch was speechless.
Now i've only tried this out once but it was successful.

I isolated her within 5 minutes. I think that's the key for getting away from The b itch C ock blockers.

Isolate ASAP

Sorry for the amount of times i used "B.itch"

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah its so true

Yeah know what you mean i get this its because i am good lucking ive had a group of six women dragging there friend away in mid conversatrion.gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i dont know bout this one, but i did read that if you speak to the ugily one first then the hot ***** is gonna get jelous and try talk to you but i keep forgetting about this myself and going for hopttie.Hmmmm maybe i should take this advice.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i've tried that, sometimes works, but i'm talking about the really insecure *****es that are probably pretty smart, lol

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grenade!!!

what you need is commonly know as a "Grenade Jumper". That's when you get some aquaintence (don't as a friend to do it or you'll owe him big) really liqoured up and send him in first. The, as you so delicately put it "c*ck blocking b*tch" will imeadeatly notice him and put up the defenses. Your drunken aquaintence will absorb the yelling and general b*tchiness for you while you sweep in collect the attractive girl.

I've grenade jumped for some of my friends in the past and hit them up for up to 40 dollars afterwards. Usually you have to pull some daring escape route and use a fake number to get away from the unattractive and usually cow resembling b*tch of gate keeper that's protecting the goods.

Women love to travel in groups with one unattravtive girl who they'll use as a human sheild to keep guys off of them, its up to you to outwit them and keep the playing feild level.

Last edited:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you speak of is the Ever so good friend called Wingman. Without a wingman it is suicide to approach a group of even 2 women.

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes. ****blockers. They always seem to be fat and unattractive. I guess it's a genetics thing.