Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Tri-fector.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I will have the trifector....

The Ex, the current FB and a girl I was banging on the side at the same bar.

Some girls at work are going out to party - and I just got wind that they will be going to my local.

The woman organizing this event knows my Ex (they used to work together) and also knows the piece of A## I was having on the side.

So, My plan is to go and see what happens - this should be interesting. Sure I could skip out on it - but I figure what the fvck. I'm going to tell my FB that a girl I used to bang is there - that way I'm covered in that way.

I'm looking forward to see what happens. This I think, will be my next stage of development.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newman

You just can't get away from that ex can you? She's got you all effed up again after your last meeting.

How do you know she's going to be there tonight? You been calling her?

Should be an interesting night for you. I can't really understand why you'd waste the time though.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are using the FB and the other chick to make your ex jealous.

For your sake I hope your ex leaves town soon like you were saying in that other thread. Maybe then you can move on with your life.

Good luck tonight.

Peace.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I concurr with Slickster.

The only thing that I will add is that although I don't have a ton of experience, one rule that is golden for me is to never return to an ex. Once its over, its OVER. The previous relationship with the ex lends to an easy way for her to get back into your head and heart and hurt you anew. The pain will re-emerge much faster than any pain you could gain from a normal relationship.

The first serious GF I had in college (we were in an LTR for a year, whom I was in love with) wanted to "re-investigate" things after the breakup. I didn't give her the light of day. Now with hindsight, I see her for what she is; a spoiled attention-*****, who really only thinks about herself.

Put yourself in your ex's shoes. Her act of wanting to reinvestigate things is inherently a selfish one without regards to your feelings. She knows she really hurt you when she ended it. Her act of starting things anew, while knowing there is a small chance, shows no regard or thought on her part for you and your feelings. If she really wanted to do it right, she would hold off with the other guy, make the decision about where she wants to live, THEN start to get serious with someone.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this turned out to be a non event.

How do you know she's going to be there tonight? You been calling her?

Negative. The chick at work who organized this work outting is good friends with my ex - so emailed her and invited her.

Anyways she didn't turn up - and the work function/party was so lame everyone was leaving around 7:30pm.

Damn, it would have been nice to see what would have happened.

As a side note, i got another call from the ex on Saturday. She was at her house drinking ****tails with her best friend. The girls wanted me to come up and join them - they were hanging, going into the jacuzzi etc.

I waved the whole thing off though - told them I had other plans. I took Player's advice and went out instead....

It still maazes me that she's calling me wanting me to go party with her - but whatever - I'm done with that.

Reaction score
It's good that you realized with your ex being there you made it about her again. You did the right thing. And by avoiding her she will try to hook up even more now. Fawk her man. Done is done.

Oh I thought you lived overseas for some reason. I don't know why but I had you placed in the UK or England.

You live in the city of Angels (fallen that is)...cool. There are so many fine honeys in LA I can see why my 2nd to the oldest son will not move back to Sacramento.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you realized with your ex being there you made it about her again. You did the right thing

Yeah for sure - It's been there all along. She's wanted me to be on the end of a string - calling and wanting to see me when she wants - and I've been just as bad - going to see her just to "show her" what she's missing. It's all about her - for her end and mine. Stupid. I had to stop kidding myself and face reality.

Oh I thought you lived overseas for some reason. I don't know why but I had you placed in the UK or England.
I was born in the UK - and came to LA 9 yrs ago. It's worked out great actually. In LA I have the accent, which gives me a little edge - and when I go home, they all think I sound like an American... it's pretty usefull.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like youve learned alot from this board newman. thats what i like to hear: a man who makes a post and learns from it.

playing both sides of the pond huh? sounds fun.