The storm is coming fellas: Cratered SMV = invisibility

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The universe likes to give humans double edge swords and enough rope to hang themselves with. Dating for women is such a sword. In her prime it’s infinite validation. But this is fools gold. A wise woman chooses a great man and leaves the market while she’s young. A foolish woman stays in the market until she expires.

As a woman, you either leave the market young or stay long enough to see yourself become a bitter old hag.

There’s no life after young romance for women. Their deal is they get to rule while they are young and men get to rule later on in life. There is balance in the universe. Those who get greedy end up paying for it.
Amen.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an old person, way beyound cratered SMV (cratered SMV is Kate 30's/ early 40's imo) I'd say her issues are quite similar to the issues of men at her age.

I don't find it funny really being in my middle 30's myself already. It's a real social issue, older people get no respect whatsoever.
All things are not equal contrary to cuck culture.

A older woman called me old. I set her straight. My 18yr old Netflix and chill loves it. I love dating younger.

There's no better way to smash and troll.

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
We're just in a different time in our history. Average age of marriage now is 32 I think here, which is almost past fertility and almost enough to render it redundant. Really baffling sh1t. Just funny times we are living in.

We even have knights of the realm speaking out publicly on these matters now, because it is so obviously a basic determent. Has a knock on effect to a lot of different things in life too.

How they expect the average lad to get his head around such sillyness over the course of it, f.uck knows.

Last edited: