Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Spanish Flu’s Second Wave vs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They knew about this virus months ago but have been sitting on their asses crying “hoax.” All the more evidence for incompetence being deadly.
The incompetence belongs to Lefty and Establishment Globalists, like Biden, Obama, Bush43, Clinton, and Bush41, who were all on the same team, selling out American workers, and selling American self-sufficiency for a quick buck.

Trump has been warning about this for 30+years. He and he alone was right, while everyone else, DemonKKKraps and Never-Trumper Republicucks were A L L W R O N G!!!

You people called him "racist" for wanting to return manufacturing to America(Obozo openly MOCKed the idea). You didn't understand his tariffs! You are shameless liars and idiots, and I don't care if I get banned for saying so, because I'm ashamed that people like you are my countrymen.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.