Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The solipsism insanity

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I think I'll start reading your post, I've not read 99% of them due 2 ur constant portrayal of ur masculine father (which is obviously highly doubtful), ur self projecting of being a high value female (which is not only doubtful but hilarious) and ur ever present narrative of what's high value - of course all the rest of women r sluts. But then that's what all women says, every single one of them. So its nothing special.

Now that I've read this particular post it's just a rehash of the same old same old tactics u hv used - what value is that to men?

And don't bother even crying blood - if you dare to dish something out, then you must also dare to be on the receiving end.

Thread carefully now old woman, not only I hv the knowledge but I also hv the skills to burst the fantasy bubble u've created in ur life and once it starts to crack, you'll either go into depression or be liberated.

Choose wisely BeExcellent.
Lol

R

Ranger

All that work to be right. Lol
Talk about insanity. Do you fixate on women like this? You’re going to need lots of spare socks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Man, this dude has it real bad. His mom has her tentacles in every cell of his brain. He's hardwired to blame all women here then posts something nice about his mom.

"Home schooled by mom until 8th grade"

"Mommy this...mommy that"... postings

Disgusting...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao. I say good things about my exes. But i just talk about the attitude of most women in general. I had a friend in high school whos mom was a very positive influence in my life too. I always say that my exes treated me pretty damn well for the majority of the time, they sacrificed a lot and really tried to do everything they could to make it work, unlike most of the stories you hear on here. I even had a very good aunt, she was always a great hostess, classy, and a good looking woman, also educated.

Nice try retards. Just because i come from a good family where everyone is good looking and together and i hold the world yo the standard that i experienced doesn't mean what you're pathetically attempting to imply has an validity. I see ive struck quite a nerve.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Also both of my older sister s are decent women, who grew up and are still involved in church today. They're both good looking and they both havr a college education. I probably come from a higher class family than 90% of people on this forum.

R

Ranger

Lmao. I say good things about my exes. But i just talk about the attitude of most women in general. I had a friend in high school whos mom was a very positive influence in my life too. I always say that my exes treated me pretty damn well for the majority of the time, they sacrificed a lot and really tried to do everything they could to make it work, unlike most of the stories you hear on here. I even had a very good aunt, she was always a great hostess, classy, and a good looking woman, also educated.

Nice try retards. Just because i come from a good family where everyone is good looking and together and i hold the world yo the standard that i experienced doesn't mean what you're pathetically attempting to imply has an validity. I see ive struck quite a nerve.
See I told you that you were good to go. You have it aced. Chill man, you’re the $hit.

R

Ranger

Also both of my older sister s are decent women, who grew up and are still involved in church today. They're both good looking and they both havr a college education. I probably come from a higher class family than 90% of people on this forum.
Yes we know man. You’re all set.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
See I told you that you were good to go. You have it aced. Chill man, you’re the $hit.
My problems in life have nothing to do with women and I never claimed they did. I'm the laziest person when it comes to dating and I've still never been treated as badly as some of the men on here. My exes invested heavily in my and sacrificed a lot and i barely did anything. Im very smart in the women i choose and i don't know how i do it, i just dl it.

But the majority of modern western women are complete garbage human beings undeserving of most of the good treatment, validation and support they receive from men. They're spoiled rotten anf regardless of how "alpha" you think you are, you probably will fail before 6 months in an ltr with them.

Regardless of whos fault it is initially, most women are trash and at this point is their own fault because one experienced women who choose not be garbage human beings. Maybe it is your fault your ex wife cheated because you're inherently beta because you were raised primarily by your mom. I had both my parents and i watched them interact and my dad usually always cared less.

I can only go off of my personal experiences but my exes usually invested a lot in me and that says something. The main problem they leave me is because they see me not putting forth effort to grow together, anf at first they try even harder to try and encourage me, give me ideas, ect, but the problem is that I just stop caring and just fvck off.

R

Ranger

My problems in life have nothing to do with women and I never claimed they did. I'm the laziest person when it comes to dating and I've still never been treated as badly as some of the men on here. My exes invested heavily in my and sacrificed a lot and i barely did anything. Im very smart in the women i choose and i don't know how i do it, i just dl it.

But the majority of modern western women are complete garbage human beings undeserving of most of the good treatment, validation and support they receive from men. They're spoiled rotten anf regardless of how "alpha" you think you are, you probably will fail before 6 months in an ltr with them.

Regardless of whos fault it is initially, most women are trash and at this point is their own fault because one experienced women who choose not be garbage human beings. Maybe it is your fault your ex wife cheated because you're inherently beta because you were raised primarily by your mom. I had both my parents and i watched them interact and my dad usually always cared less.

I can only go off of my personal experiences but my exes usually invested a lot in me and that says something. The main problem they leave me is because they see me not putting forth effort to grow together, anf at first they try even harder to try and encourage me, give me ideas, ect, but the problem is that I just stop caring and just fvck off.
So you’re swimming in top shelf pvssy. Cool. So why are you here. What do you care if they are garbage? Are you trying to find a wife?
Why not just enjoy them?
So what is your measure or let’s say, your guide stick to determine what a good woman is?

Taking into account that it is virtually impossible for a woman to love you in the same way you interpret love. Taking into account that she needs to be a Virgin without all the really dirty thoughts and feelings and I mean REALLY dirty thoughts. Thoughts dirtier than yours.
How are you going to measure that? To be more direct, are you going to measure them against your mother and sisters? Oh and your friends mom too.

Where did you get the concept of what women are or should be.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He won't answer that.

If he does it'll unravel everything, he's even admitted that beside his mom, his friend mom and also his sisters been a great influence on his manhood.

Scary shiet.

Feminist agenda is so diabolical that even their own blood is used to spread it.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They're brainwashed him into thinking that they r the "golden standard" and other women that don't meet their approval in general r wh0res.

Even his choices of women has been narrowed.

Mindfvcked.

R

Ranger

They're brainwashed him into thinking that they r the "golden standard" and other women that don't meet their approval in general r wh0res.

Even his choices of women has been narrowed.

Mindfvcked.
Thought the same thing all day. He’s in a trapped position. I have seen this before and never realized it. Sometimes erupting in domestic violence eventually when the woman is proven that she doesn’t match the standard. A perfect sucker for a chameleon. Hook line and sinker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thought the same thing all day. He’s in a trapped position. I have seen this before and never realized it. Sometimes erupting in domestic violence eventually when the woman is proven that she doesn’t match the standard. A perfect sucker for a chameleon. Hook line and sinker.
When a man subverts his biology then replaces it with "feminist data" , he has limited himself.

To him now, all those older women is high valued.

The same thing that's BExcellent been plying around these threads.

Total mindfvcked by older women keen to remain #no.1

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's really just a few basic things you have to do, then you can pretty much not waste too much mental energy on problematic women.

Yes, I know, wouldn't it be great if we lived in an ideal fantasy world where every woman is sweet and kind and great in bed with no character flaws or mental issues?

The main value I see in reading about other people's negative experiences is it keeps a man's mind sharp as to the harsh realities that exist "out there".

I say "other peoples negative experiences" and the harsh realities "out there" for a reason. Not because I haven't had any negative experiences. I chose to draw the line a long time ago. To set limits on what is and isn't acceptable behavior from human beings, and to not tolerate bad behaviors beyond a certain limit. The mistake most men make is not applying their standards of behavior they will or won't accept to women they find attractive.

As a result, I avoided a lot of problems, through prevention (not permitting certain behaviors) and avoidance (not getting involved with certain people or cutting off ties with people if needed).

The problems out there can quickly invite themselves into your life if you ignore the standards you have already. I used the stories people told me about their bad divorces and ex-wives running up bills and maxing out credit cards etc., as a warning and learned from other people's mistakes.

Sometimes here is what happens. Or what happened in my case. You avoid some of the mistakes you could have made if you learn where other people screwed up and tell yourself "That is NOT going to be me.".

You also make some mistakes. You may learn some things from stories but make your own mistakes. Maybe out of 10 things you could have learned from a story, you picked up on 5 or 6.

So you make enough good, smart decisions and a few mistakes along the way, and if Lady Luck smiles on you and the stars line up just right, you have a little bit of good luck. You dodge a bullet by accident. You dodged enough bullets on purpose, by making good choices and avoiding bad ones as much as possible, then Lady Luck steps in and gives you a freebie.

Luck only goes so far and that's why so many people are in nightmare situations, paying a third of their income or more to someone they hate. Some woman that was fun in bed for a while but they didn't draw the line. They didn't walk away when the warning signs were there. Or kept coming back for more punishment. When she showed what she really was, an angry, nagging, bitter shrew, these men stayed.

I think it is healthy for any man, even men in good relationships, to keep themselves sharp. To occasionally read stories like these so that they never fall asleep mentally, into some dull slumber, and start idealizing women. It is better to protect yourself and have fun along the way, than to be too trusting and open yourself up to a world of problems.