Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The signs from the start

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to amplify more of my knowledge about the female body language, any books,video etc?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question and topic.

First, an oldie but goodie is Attraction is Not a Choice by David Deangelo. He's blogged about it and has some videos and a PDF for maybe $30-$40. He goes into all the specifics about WHY a woman is attracted to one man over another...and as the title says, they cannot control whom they're attracted to. Read up. BTW, this hasn't changed in 10,000 years or so. It's in their DNA.

Some quick tips. If she exhibits any of or a combination of these signs, it's positive, especially on a first date or early on.

-Sits or gets close to you
-Is making good eye contact
-Smiling
-Open body language
-"Accidentally" touches you like feet or knees under the table--and keeps them there.
-Laughs a lot
-Asks you questions
-Is playfully responding to your teasing (get good at this)
-HOLY GRAIL: If she overtly reaches out and touches you, even softly. Like she's telling you something and reaches out to touch your shoulder as she's talking. To 99% of guys it's no big deal, but it is for her. If she does this, YOU'RE IN.

Good luck.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just excuses to not approach, don't waste your time.
Lol You idiot, you still have to go a make the approach. The whole point of it, is to capitalize your time on the girls that have slight interest in you and weed out the ones that don’t

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t read too much into female body language and signs. Most of it is bullshyt.

Some girls will fake attraction signs just for attention. Others do it so they can get you to do something for them. Some, on the other hand, will totally shutdown or act “hostile” if they are into you.

I have this one girl at work who is a massive manipulator. Fakes attraction and everything (you know bedroom eyes, flirty voice, camel-toe, tight revealing clothes etc) just to get guys to do her work.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
body language is extremely useful to know just in general, not just with women. We pick up on it subconsciously, but learning to see it consciously is a superpower, you can tell when people are lying and when they're attracted to you. Not only that, but body language is generally universal, you can appy it in any culture, even if you can't speak the language.

People will point their bodies towards the person who is in charge or who they like. Case in point, I met a chick at a party and we went to a bar afterwards, she had already shown interest in me between the party and the bar. We were outside, but it was cold so she went inside and I followed her. By the time I found her she was talking to two brothers, one of whom was macking on her bigtime. I just sat down next to her and talked to the other brother who was going to australia in two weeks. The whole time we sat there, she was talking to one of the guys and not even looking at me, but the whole time she was pointing her body at me. At the end of the night, I went home with her and we went on a date after that too. I was able to play it completely cool knowing that she wanted me and not the other guy, all I had to do was look her in the eyes.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you made a post about things I learned a decade ago , but I'm the idiot. As someone who already knows what they are, I'm TELLING you you should not waste your time learning them and relying on them.
Looking back, if I waited for IOIs I may have been a virgin for an indeterminate amount of years longer. The first girl I had sex with was in school, but she had not so as much looked in my direction that I know of before I approached her. Same thing with at least a couple other girls in school, but which I was too inhibited to escalate with.

On the other hand I've had at least a couple women who I either saw checking me out, or were directly flirting with me, but who rejected me.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for IOIs is feminine "how do I know if he likes me?" based on fear of rejection. Women constantly discuss that stuff.

Masculine is "oh I like that I'll try to get it".

The majority of guys relying on IOIs will be in scarcity mode and also completely miss the higher quality women that are not good flirts because they don't need to be.
That masculine line you said will crash against the conditioning that guys get about interacting with women which is to think women must be manipulated or bribed into having sex and that it's done through ingratiating behavior like small talk and entertainment. What the guy really fears isn't approaching or rejection, it's the discomfort of acting phony outwards when he is being honest with himself inwards.

If guys just walked up and said what they were really thinking and what they wanted, like they already do with themselves, I think they would soon feel no real fear.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the direction she turns her body when speaking to a guy. If she turns/leans toward him she is interested. If she doesn't, she is hoping you'll go away soon! Next time you are in a singles bar, study the interactions between male/female.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the direction she turns her body when speaking to a guy. If she turns/leans toward him she is interested. If she doesn't, she is hoping you'll go away soon! Next time you are in a singles bar, study the interactions between male/female.
...or maybe she’s just hoping to score a free drink.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...or maybe she’s just hoping to score a free drink.
Don't offer it. If she asks, then you know exactly what she is about and you should bail immediately.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question and topic.

First, an oldie but goodie is Attraction is Not a Choice by David Deangelo. He's blogged about it and has some videos and a PDF for maybe $30-$40.
Is this the PDF you're talking about?

Attachments

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a decent amount of time learning ioi’s. But the reality is that... If your gut tells you that she’s interested then she is.

Women do all of these indicators and it can mean absolutely nothing. Some are just friendly, some do it unknowingly, and some do it for manipulative reasons.

I think the biggest ioi is if she meets up with you or wants to be around you in general. That’s probably the only one you really need to know.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for IOIs is feminine "how do I know if he likes me?" based on fear of rejection. Women constantly discuss that stuff.

Masculine is "oh I like that I'll try to get it".

The majority of guys relying on IOIs will be in scarcity mode and also completely miss the higher quality women that are not good flirts because they don't need to be.
Hey LAR,

I'm going to respectfully disagree with your assertion that looking for IOIs is a feminine trait. I've been in the game a long time and have had a lot of success and to this day, I adjust just like an NFL QB, based on what the defense (woman) is giving me. It works well for me.

I think it's important for some of the newbies and DJs in Training to understand what signs a women exhibits when they're interested romantically or sexually in a man. You and me are veterans and have been in the game a while and just "know" this stuff but most on this board don't.

Knowing what signs women exhibit when they're into a guy will increase their chances for success and raise their levels of confidence. A lot of guys are really clueless about it. No one likes to get shot down and the more a guy can do minimize that chance is always a good thing. Why swing and miss at a ball that's way out of the strike zone. Wait until you get a good pitch to hit and HIT it.

Ciao,

Dash

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a decent amount of time learning ioi’s. But the reality is that... If your gut tells you that she’s interested then she is.

Women do all of these indicators and it can mean absolutely nothing. Some are just friendly, some do it unknowingly, and some do it for manipulative reasons.

I think the biggest ioi is if she meets up with you or wants to be around you in general. That’s probably the only one you really need to know.
Yep. You really could stand to redefine what an "ioi" actually is. Validation-seeking behavior is not necessarily an ioi, and absence of such behavior does not necessarily mean absence of potential interest. If guys thought about iois the way you just did, in something which is shown after the fact, they could let it go easier and let actions speak for themselves.

Last edited: