The signs from the start

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for IOIs is feminine "how do I know if he likes me?" based on fear of rejection. Women constantly discuss that stuff.

Masculine is "oh I like that I'll try to get it".

The majority of guys relying on IOIs will be in scarcity mode and also completely miss the higher quality women that are not good flirts because they don't need to be.
Hey LAR,

I'm going to respectfully disagree with your assertion that looking for IOIs is a feminine trait. I've been in the game a long time and have had a lot of success and to this day, I adjust just like an NFL QB, based on what the defense (woman) is giving me. It works well for me.

I think it's important for some of the newbies and DJs in Training to understand what signs a women exhibits when they're interested romantically or sexually in a man. You and me are veterans and have been in the game a while and just "know" this stuff but most on this board don't.

Knowing what signs women exhibit when they're into a guy will increase their chances for success and raise their levels of confidence. A lot of guys are really clueless about it. No one likes to get shot down and the more a guy can do minimize that chance is always a good thing. Why swing and miss at a ball that's way out of the strike zone. Wait until you get a good pitch to hit and HIT it.

Ciao,

Dash

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey LAR,

I'm going to respectfully disagree with your assertion that looking for IOIs is a feminine trait. I've been in the game a long time and have had a lot of success and to this day, I adjust just like an NFL QB, based on what the defense (woman) is giving me. It works well for me.

I think it's important for some of the newbies and DJs in Training to understand what signs a women exhibits when they're interested romantically or sexually in a man. You and me are veterans and have been in the game a while and just "know" this stuff but most on this board don't.

Knowing what signs women exhibit when they're into a guy will increase their chances for success and raise their levels of confidence. A lot of guys are really clueless about it. No one likes to get shot down and the more a guy can do minimize that chance is always a good thing. Why swing and miss at a ball that's way out of the strike zone. Wait until you get a good pitch to hit and HIT it.

Ciao,

Dash
I see your point I really do, but you have to understand also that especially for new guys they will use IOI's as a crutch to not approach as often as they need to. The downside greater than the upside for them especially. I counsel a lot of dudes in real life and they are CONSTANTLY asking me about IOIs because of fear. Meanwhile since you have been in th game as I have you have had success with zero IOIs enough to know not to rely on them alone.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a decent amount of time learning ioi’s. But the reality is that... If your gut tells you that she’s interested then she is.

Women do all of these indicators and it can mean absolutely nothing. Some are just friendly, some do it unknowingly, and some do it for manipulative reasons.

I think the biggest ioi is if she meets up with you or wants to be around you in general. That’s probably the only one you really need to know.
Yep. You really could stand to redefine what an "ioi" actually is. Validation-seeking behavior is not necessarily an ioi, and absence of such behavior does not necessarily mean absence of potential interest. If guys thought about iois the way you just did, in something which is shown after the fact, they could let it go easier and let actions speak for themselves.

Last edited: