Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The second they know you like them…

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you defining "scarcity" here? If he's scarce (not so available), wouldn't that indicate he's higher value?

Like in marketing, if a product is scarce, people want it more.

That's my understanding of it anyway.
He means that the guys is signaling he doesn't have many options with women.
That’s right. Scarcity as in “scarcity mindset”

Guys who display high interest in a girl are revealing scarcity and lack-of-options to her.

This is why aloof and amused mastery work so well on women. It kinda hacks her mind into thinking you are abundant and high value.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I’ve found many women got even more into me.
I agree. Every interaction carries its own dynamic. OP is taking a basic human chartaristic of both men and women and thinks he discovered a new nuance of game.
The basic lesson is people often desire what they cant have.
Woman carry a subliminal similarity but each has a personality, culture and background.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s right. Scarcity as in “scarcity mindset”

Guys who display high interest in a girl are revealing scarcity and lack-of-options to her.

This is why aloof and amused mastery work so well on women. It kinda hacks her mind into thinking you are abundant and high value.
I'm gonna have to research this 'amused mastery' you talk so much about. I think I know what it is but not all the way.

I think @stringpuller makes a decent point about every interaction carrying its own dynamic and that a woman's reaction is dependent upon many things - her age, culture, demographic. AND her overall nature.

Speaking for myself and the women I know and read about on woman's forums, women DO like men who are nice and available, just not "too" nice or "too" available.

Have a life outside of chasing women, outside of me, have a strong purpose - and have that be your priority.

Honestly and truly whenever a man made ME his priority, it became overwhelming and I lost interest and respect.

It was too much and placed too much pressure on me to give back that same level of attention.

What Pan said about giving a woman your attention and affection in bits and pieces (intermittently) is very powerful.

And when a man gave (gives) in this way, it did and does serve to increase my interest and attraction. Big time.

Assuming she has a decent self-esteem and not one of those dysfunctional women who subconsciously prefers men treat her like crap (gives nothing) cause she believes that's what she deserves.

But intermittently? Again cannot speak for all, but for me, that's the key, it's powerful.

But a woman must be secure within herself otherwise she won't understand it, and will complain he doesn't give enough. She'll complain he's hot and cold, inconsistent, not even realizing if he were ANY other way, she'd get bored and lose interest and respect.

This is the dynamic my boyfriend and I have. He's a business owner, an entrepreneur and has limited time. He gives what he can, when he can, and when he does, I appreciate it and him so much more.

I admire him for having a strong purpose. I miss him when he's pursuing it and not me, but then when he turns his attention to me, like I said it's so powerful and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In truth, I cannot stand being "wined and dined" or having men buy me expensive gifts or pay for expensive hotels, I find all that much too contrived and even disingenuous. Phony which it often is. Transactional which I'm not into.
So if you ever got married, considering he treated you with respect and had a life plan, you would sign a prenup with your best friends as witnesses, and resign it every year confirming you want nothing in case of divorce, you would be “happy” to just be known as his “wife” and “mother of his kids”?

Impress me with your knowledge, your intellect, your purpose in life, your confidence and "take no prisoners" attitude and independent spirit.

Thats what keeps me around and respecting you (him).
I think this is sexy when the girl is 18. If the girl anything over 25, she isn’t going to sacrifice a steak dinner for some intellectual conversation. Come on. It seems like you are laying it on a little thick.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you ever got married, considering he treated you with respect and had a life plan, you would sign a prenup with your best friends as witnesses, and resign it every year confirming you want nothing in case of divorce, you would be “happy” to just be known as his “wife” and “mother of his kids”?
The expensive gifts and hotels should be rewards for good behavior, not bribes.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is sexy when the girl is 18. If the girl anything over 25, she isn’t going to sacrifice a steak dinner for some intellectual conversation. Come on. It seems like you are laying it on a little thick.
Hmm, let's see. A steak dinner (which I (or he) can make ourselves probably better), over intelligence, confidence, drive/ambition and having a strong purpose? Other than attempting to impress me with what he can buy me?

I'm sure there are women who would place more value on that steak dinner, I'm not one of them.

P.S. You can stop challenging me on this, no matter how many scenarios you present me with, you're not gonna trip me up.

I know I'm weird, an anomaly, I've had many men tell me this. It's something they tell me to never change about myself.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impress me with your knowledge, your intellect, your purpose in life, your confidence and "take no prisoners" attitude and independent spirit.
DAYUM. There you go talking about me again!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the dynamic my boyfriend and I have. He's a business owner, an entrepreneur and has limited time. He gives what he can, when he can, and when he does, I appreciate it and him so much more.

I admire him for having a strong purpose. I miss him when he's pursuing it and not me, but then when he turns his attention to me, like I said it's so powerful and I wouldn't want it any other way.
I am a business owner too and have limited time;

If the girl is over 27, has a kid, or has been divorced.

I have more time;

If the girl is under 27 and educated

I have all the time in the world;

If the girl is under 25, hot, and fertile.

As stringpuller said, everything depends on her age. The older she is, the less time a man has.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BadBoy89 I'm in no position to debate you on that however in our case, I need my own space and he knows that.

So that plays into our dynamic too.

IF I were unhappy and wanted more of his time, I have no doubt he would make the effort. He's told me so.

But that's not our dynamic and we work great. In fact he's the first man I could envision marrying and I've never felt that before despite being engaged twice which I broke off for various reasons.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a business owner too and have limited time;

If the girl is over 27, has a kid, or has been divorced.

I have more time;

If the girl is under 27 and educated

I have all the time in the world;

If the girl is under 25, hot, and fertile.

As stringpuller said, everything depends on her age. The older she is, the less time a man has.
Ain't that the truth.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!