Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The second they know you like them…

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have to remind myself of how immortal this lesson is.

When a girl knows you like her. She starts to withdraw.

I saw 2 different girls this past weekend. Very similar profiles. Early 20’s, Sydney girls, woke etc

I banged both girls by using my usual game techniques. I didn’t vary between the 2. I’m quite consistent pre-bang with my methods.

But post bang was different. One of the girls I decided I liked and i wanted to see her again. I treated her markedly different to the other girl. I spent the following day with her, went on a coastal walk, had lunch etc. by the end of the day she’d grown distant, less affectionate. I sent her home and ignored her for a day, and now she’s sending me lots of messages again. But I am certain if I’d pursued her without pulling back, I would have lost her.

By contrast, the other girl I’ve cancelled 2 meet ups on and she’s begging for my time and expressing deep feelings for me.

I can’t help but be continually bemused by women’s mating selection process

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might depend on the girl. Surely starting out it's better to remain a "mystery" and be highly selective about how much time/energy you give her, especially if she does nothing to reciprocate or does not seem grateful/appreciative.

After a certain point I do not think being aloof and indifferent towards a woman will work, unless she's incapable of pair bonding, in which case she's only worth a pump and dump anyway.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welll sh*t, which one is it?!

Literally just had this text exchange with a girl 5 minutes ago.
8E51C127-9C21-4198-8AB7-3DC978B076FB.jpeg
A trick indeed…

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You found the right ones, not these crazies.
6’s. We can all get a 6 to like us regardless of being nice or not.

Hot women want a challenge. If you “like” them then they get bored - purely because so many guys like her. She has no reason to continue with you.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welll sh*t, which one is it?!

Literally just had this text exchange with a girl 5 minutes ago.
View attachment 8372
A trick indeed…
You’re literally taking dating advice from women, and explaining seduction to her in a logical, masculine way. Very bad. Notice her responses are logical too. You have her in forebrain mode. Attraction doesn’t happen in the forebrain.

Women don’t want to be told that they are participating in a game. They want to be swept away. This is crucial.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a certain point I do not think being aloof and indifferent towards a woman will work, unless she's incapable of pair bonding, in which case she's only worth a pump and dump anyway.
This is a huge mistake. Why would you change your behaviour? It’s the behaviour you display initially that attracts her. Then going Beta destroys it. Guys continue to make this mistake.

We have to take an objective look at what women respond to and are attracted to. It’s clear that women hate nice and available men. I think it’s because it demonstrates low value if you’re nice and available - you have to be nice and agreeable otherwise the Alphas beat you up (this is the primal messaging).

Being nice and available is a huge hit to the social proof attraction button that women take very seriously.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a huge mistake. Why would you change your behaviour? It’s the behaviour you display initially that attracts her. Then going Beta destroys it. Guys continue to make this mistake.

We have to take an objective look at what women respond to and are attracted to. It’s clear that women hate nice and available men. I think it’s because it demonstrates low value if you’re nice and available - you have to be nice and agreeable otherwise the Alphas beat you up (this is the primal messaging).

Being nice and available is a huge hit to the social proof attraction button that women take very seriously.
If you're talking about being nice and available as "liking her" then yeah that's a problem. Depends on what we're talking about here. But I do agree that you have to maintain what initially attracted her in the first place.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re literally taking dating advice from women, and explaining seduction to her in a logical, masculine way. Very bad. Notice her responses are logical too. You have her in forebrain mode. Attraction doesn’t happen in the forebrain.

Women don’t want to be told that they are participating in a game. They want to be swept away. This is crucial.
I hear ya but there’s a larger context to this particular conversation. There’s already attraction - we’ve been banging for months. She’s brought up multiple times how she’s confused because all other guys have fallen for her very quickly and she’s self proclaimed that she’s looking for a “nice guy”. I said, “what does that mean?” and she said “you know, like a guy that sends me good morning texts and does nice things”. Then she said “what do I have to do to make you a nice guy?”

I’m not explaining seduction to her. She knows how it works, I’m just backing it up with my actions.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya but there’s a larger context to this particular conversation. There’s already attraction - we’ve been banging for months. She’s brought up multiple times how she’s confused because all other guys have fallen for her very quickly and she’s self proclaimed that she’s looking for a “nice guy”. I said, “what does that mean?” and she said “you know, like a guy that sends me good morning texts and does nice things”. Then she said “what do I have to do to make you a nice guy?”

I’m not explaining seduction to her. She knows how it works, I’m just backing it up with my actions.
"attraction" is not a fixed thing. It's dynamic and it changes. Even if you've been banging her for months, you can destroy attraction in a heartbeat by saying/doing unattractive things.

If you want to keep a woman in your life then you must continue to pay attention to attraction and maintain it. Guys continually make this mistake of thinking a girl is "in the bag" if he's banged her. Nothing could be further from the truth. Unless you're her first bang, she's not bonding to you nearly as much as you think she is.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're talking about being nice and available as "liking her" then yeah that's a problem. Depends on what we're talking about here. But I do agree that you have to maintain what initially attracted her in the first place.
For most guys, "liking" a girl means serving her and simping for her. Guys may not see it this way, but being nice and attentive/putting her needs first/ trying to make her happy etc etc are all indicators of scarcity and a low value man.

Being attractive to women doesn't mean acting like an assh0ole. Guys seem to make this mistake too. It's simply having limited availability and communicating with her in a way that shows you're above her (but this must be done in a charming way, not an arrogant way).

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
"attraction" is not a fixed thing. It's dynamic and it changes. Even if you've been banging her for months, you can destroy attraction in a heartbeat by saying/doing unattractive things.

If you want to keep a woman in your life then you must continue to pay attention to attraction and maintain it. Guys continually make this mistake of thinking a girl is "in the bag" if he's banged her. Nothing could be further from the truth. Unless you're her first bang, she's not bonding to you nearly as much as you think she is.
Totally agree

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I’ve found many women got even more into me.
Yeah, at some point or other a girl is going to figure out that you like her. If that's the death knell for all attraction, that is the wrong girl, and the attraction wasn't very strong to begin with.

I think the lesson is that early on you shouldn't show your cards or be too eager, because women do not tend to become so enamored as quickly as men do, and don't understand it when guys like them too much too early. So you're better off not rushing it, or you'll look like a guy with no options, which is not attractive.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ehh...sounds like you are taking a single situation and trying to make it into a generalized statement. Also making assumptions that her actions are related to you.

Unless you way overdo it, unlikely to fvck something up if she likes you.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You can tell who actually deals with women in real life....

Girls don't stop liking you when they see you like them lol if she actually likes you alot she will be more than happy to know the guy she's crushing on likes her.

If this is not you're experience then these women never liked you to begin with.

When girls lose interest once you show interest its because her only interest in you was you're attention which goes back to my point of her not liking you to begin with.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree
If you want to keep a woman in your life then you must continue to pay attention to attraction and maintain it.
Real men don't worry about sh!t like this,
A man with a mission and other things goin on in his life doesn't waste the mental energy constantly worrying about how to maintain a women's attraction, men should care less.

Just live ya life and let her follow, if she doesn't then who cares.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6’s. We can all get a 6 to like us regardless of being nice or not.

Hot women want a challenge. If you “like” them then they get bored - purely because so many guys like her. She has no reason to continue with you.
Those are hoes and they need to be gamed and cheated on.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most guys, "liking" a girl means serving her and simping for her. Guys may not see it this way, but being nice and attentive/putting her needs first/ trying to make her happy etc etc are all indicators of scarcity and a low value man.
I don't disagree but all you did was take a girl you like to lunch and a walk.

If that's being "too attentive/putting her needs first" and "simping" then either dating has become a total bust or this particular girl wasn't all that into you in the first place.

Highly attracted women do not typically get turned off when a man takes her to lunch, that's a bit of crazy thinking.